Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-08-2007, 04:11 PM  
Kind of a mod

***OFFICIAL HBO Hard Knocks Thread***

NFL.com Bonus Video
Hosted Video Streams
No download required, and you can watch any time!

Single-Episode Torrents
Custom DVD Torrents
To use these, download and install ImgBurn. Open the "MDS" file with ImgBurn. It's pretty self explanatory from there.
Special thanks go to (in no particular order) BigRedChief, MTG#10, drunkie, penguinz, Tribal Warfare, C-Mac, morphius, GoChiefs, and allen_kcCard for providing links for this thread.

Last edited by DaFace; 09-11-2007 at 10:44 AM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2007, 08:15 AM   #1216
Stay positive, don't give up

Anyone know when the streaming hosted version will be up?
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-06-2007, 08:17 AM   #1217
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

I'm surprised that Hali got virtually NO screen time at all the entire show. It's like he didn't even exist, and with the focus on Turk and Tank, I just figured there would be more on Hali. Jarred had a ton of time and he's not even going to play the first 2 games. Also, with Hali's story being so compelling, I just figured he'd get some more time.

I loved this series though. It was cool to see the "reality" of it (as real as it can be even if its filmed and they know it). Boomer is great, but he's on his last year unless he can really shine as a FB. ST play will only get you so far.

I liked the coaches meeting where Herm was talking about how the TE coach was ragging on Allen. "YOu got 2 black tight ends, a black tight ends coach, he gets yelled at but 88 comes in and drops the first ball he gets..." That was funny.

...how many years did Deron Cherry play?
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2007, 08:18 AM   #1218
Supporter

Squid Squash Squeek Squirm.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2007, 08:23 AM   #1219

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz
Or release him, either way.

well, yeah that too. But we'd have a better chance of trading him than we did of attempting to trade D.Ross.
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2007, 08:23 AM   #1220
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz
Anyone know when the streaming hosted version will be up?
I have to get it downloaded and then converted. Conversion takes about 4-5 hours. So it will be late tonight or tomorrow morning.
penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-06-2007, 08:28 AM   #1221

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell
I'm surprised that Hali got virtually NO screen time at all the entire show.... I know, I was surprised by that too, but in his limited time, like the attempt to rap, he's just not meant for TV.

...Boomer is great, but he's on his last year unless he can really shine as a FB. ST play will only get you so far. Exactly, just ask Scanlon, wait....

I liked the coaches meeting where Herm was talking about how the TE coach was ragging on Allen. "YOu got 2 black tight ends, a black tight ends coach, he gets yelled at but 88 comes in and drops the first ball he gets..." That was funny. One of the times I was laughing my ass off, same with Wellborn sharing stories of cut time at camp and the streaker ran through (probably Dustin, he seems a big prankster)

...how many years did Deron Cherry play? Ten or Eleven
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2007, 08:28 AM   #1222
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2
At least Printers has shown some improvement.
He ought to. He's gotten 10x the amount of preseason work Croyle has. And yet he still fumbles 1 in every 10 center/QB exchanges.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2007, 08:29 AM   #1223
MVP

Casey Printers: What do I have to do?

Ray Farmer: How about hanging on to the ****ing ball?

THAT'S how it should have gone down.....

Yes, Casey drove the field several times with the other scrubs. But I don't give a shit if he drives 95 yards down the field every time, if he's gonna fumble the ball and give it up at some point.

You can have all the talent in the world, but if you can't hang on to the ball, you're not gonna get a roster spot on an NFL team.

Ask Derrick Ross......
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2007, 08:30 AM   #1224

you need to make chicken stew out of chicken shit.

Ouchie
Old 09-06-2007, 08:37 AM   #1225
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58

You can have all the talent in the world, but if you can't hang on to the ball, you're not gonna get a roster spot on an NFL team.

Ask Derrick Ross......
It hasn't hurt Damon Huard.
Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-06-2007, 08:38 AM   #1226
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
It hasn't hurt Damon Huard.
Damon Huard is 34-years old with 10 years in the league. He's a "fallback" option, especially for a team like the Chiefs that love starting "fallback" options.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2007, 08:42 AM   #1227
Supporter

Quote:
At least Printers has shown some improvement.
Chicken Salad out of Chicken Shit!
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2007, 08:45 AM   #1228
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe
Damon Huard is 34-years old with 10 years in the league. He's a "fallback" option, especially for a team like the Chiefs that love starting "fallback" options.
So Htis, what are your thoughts on the QB situation? I'm clueless on Herm's direction. I knew they weren't going to keep Printers (I thought IR or PUP for now rather than an outright release), but I thought they'd replace him with a vet. What do you think is going on with not playing Croyle in game 4 and grabbing a prospect rawer than Croyle for #3?
Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-06-2007, 09:03 AM   #1229
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
So Htis, what are your thoughts on the QB situation? I'm clueless on Herm's direction. I knew they weren't going to keep Printers (I thought IR or PUP for now rather than an outright release), but I thought they'd replace him with a vet. What do you think is going on with not playing Croyle in game 4 and grabbing a prospect rawer than Croyle for #3?
Honestly, I'm disgusted. I can understand the decision not to play Croyle - he was AWFUL, even I can admit that.

But like you, I just don't see any direction. I think that's the problem. Once again they have no direction. Instead they take a band-aid QB, in this case Huard, and they attempt to tread water just like they always have.

The Chiefs never seem to be concerned with anything beyond the present season.
Old 09-06-2007, 09:09 AM   #1230

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe
Honestly, I'm disgusted. I can understand the decision not to play Croyle - he was AWFUL, even I can admit that.

But like you, I just don't see any direction. I think that's the problem. Once again they have no direction. Instead they take a band-aid QB, in this case Huard, and they attempt to tread water just like they always have.

The Chiefs never seem to be concerned with anything beyond the present season.

Cryole will start for our home opener, they don't want SD or CHI to kill him.