Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-27-2016, 11:23 AM  
Kind of a mod

Investing megathread extravaganza

A place to talk about investing stuff.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-19-2021 at 06:35 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2021, 08:58 AM   #12196
Supporter

I don't like where we are but oddly enough this morning the QQQs are showing a modicum of support right around the $380 level which is where we found support on 12/6.

The SPYs aren't quite to that same level. Both gapped down on the open below the 50 say SMA so I wouldn't put a ton of stock (no pun intended) on the bounces off the lows so far today.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2021, 10:26 AM   #12197
It's just a ride.

it's short szn baby
Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-20-2021, 06:58 PM   #12198
Mod Team

I think the recent swings with AMC are hedge pump and dumps. Another way to shakeout retail.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2021, 07:27 PM   #12199
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I think the recent swings with AMC are hedge pump and dumps. Another way to shakeout retail.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2021, 08:09 PM   #12200
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Holy shit that’s incredible.

lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2021, 09:04 PM   #12201
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
I laughed unreasonably hard at this.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2021, 09:13 AM   #12202
Mod Team

**** you ILUS!!!

My only bag hold. Damn.

I never mess with penny stocks but got caught in the hype.
Old 12-22-2021, 11:10 AM   #12203
Colorado Chief Fan

Quote:
**** you ILUS!!!

My only bag hold. Damn.

Man, I watched the video that someone posted about ILUS (Hog I think) and was all ready to jump in. For some reason I did NOT. Thank goodness. I still may but at a much better price.

Then again, I have bought three penny stocks so far and have been murdered on all three! Now just holding bags of tied up and devaluing cash!

Penny stocks just seem like straight up gambling.
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-22-2021, 11:28 AM   #12204
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
**** you ILUS!!!

My only bag hold. Damn.

Any true trader always gets stung. Welcome to the over hyped club.

Sucks balls and we all do it at least once..

I lost 24,000 of my 25,000 back in the late 90's on Lucent.

I'll never forget it. Sucks balls.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2021, 12:59 PM   #12205
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Any true trader always gets stung. Welcome to the over hyped club.

Sucks balls and we all do it at least once..

I lost 24,000 of my 25,000 back in the late 90's on Lucent.

I'll never forget it. Sucks balls.
This isn’t in my trading account. I don’t trade stocks below $10/share and I’d never take a loss of more than 10% when trading.

This is in my ROTH where I hold long positions.
Old 12-22-2021, 01:01 PM   #12206
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
This isn’t in my trading account. I don’t trade stocks below $10/share and I’d never take a loss of more than 10% when trading.

This is in my ROTH where I hold long positions.
How big a percent loss you sitting on or did you just dump it and lick your wounds?
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2021, 01:05 PM   #12207
Mod Team

Quote:
How big a percent loss you sitting on or did you just dump it and lick your wounds?
25% loss. It’s only 1% of my total investments so I’ll probably just sit on them.

Just wanted everyone to know I’m not perfect.
Old 12-22-2021, 01:19 PM   #12208
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
25% loss. It’s only 1% of my total investments so I’ll probably just sit on them.

Just wanted everyone to know I’m not perfect.
You're still perfect in my eyes!
Old 12-22-2021, 01:35 PM   #12209
Mod Team

Quote:
You're still perfect in my eyes!
Get to the gardening thread and tell me about your plants!
Old 12-22-2021, 01:37 PM   #12210
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Get to the gardening thread and tell me about your plants!
They all caught COVID and died.

I'm going to regroup for next year.