Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-27-2016, 11:23 AM  
Kind of a mod

Investing megathread extravaganza

A place to talk about investing stuff.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-19-2021 at 06:35 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-14-2021, 08:35 AM   #12151
I'll be back.

these sales are great

i bought at the earlier sale

i just don't have time for this sale
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-14-2021, 09:05 AM   #12152
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
It's entering dangerous territory. You have to imagine some people are finally starting to panic.
Well, there's a lot of us that would love to see it hit $10-$12
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-14-2021, 09:17 AM   #12153
I'll be back.

AMC IS GREEN

LET'S RIDE
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-14-2021, 09:47 AM   #12154
Politically Incorrect

Dead cat bounce?
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-14-2021, 09:50 AM   #12155
I'll be back.

better than a dead hooker bounce
Old 12-14-2021, 11:05 AM   #12156
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by myselff77 View Post
How's it compare to his prior book, "Trade Like a Stock Market Wizard"?
Lewdog - what's your thoughts? Do I start with his first book or just go straight to the one you recommended?
myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2021, 11:39 AM   #12157
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by myselff77 View Post
Lewdog - what's your thoughts? Do I start with his first book or just go straight to the one you recommended?
I’ve only read the one I recommended as the person who recommended it said the first one isn’t needed.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-14-2021, 01:20 PM   #12158
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Dead cat bounce?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
better than a dead hooker bounce
Not really - I can still **** a dead hooker but not a dead cat!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-14-2021, 01:21 PM   #12159
Politically Incorrect

If the Fed raised rates today, I think the market goes up as the doubt is off the market.
Old 12-14-2021, 03:46 PM   #12160
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho66 View Post
In my case the most profitable thing was when we switched our business to this service. Believe me it is worth every single dollar.
Thanks for sharing. If I got it right it is about digitizing the business processes, isn't it?

Last edited by Kopinto; 01-04-2022 at 06:24 AM..
Kopinto is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Kopinto is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Kopinto is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Kopinto is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Kopinto is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 12-14-2021, 04:40 PM   #12161
Fish are scared of me

Critical update on AMC NSFW

Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2021, 04:41 PM   #12162
I'll be back.

**** 'em, we're going to the moon
Old 12-14-2021, 05:10 PM   #12163
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Critical update on AMC NSFW

I don't understand what people expect the mods to do here. Have we been unclear about not posting politics in the Lounge?

I'm feeling generous, so his thread ban is only 14 days instead of permanent.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2021, 05:46 PM   #12164
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I'm really going to miss Hog until I move on.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2021, 06:34 PM   #12165
TACO SALAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
The Fed has ****ed up royally because of political pressure and now the horse has left the barn.

When that asshole Powell and Yellen said that inflation was transitory, they all knew they were lying. Even all the media and politicians on the left started that chant and now it's going to get ugly, real ****ing ugly.
I've felt like we're seeing too much inflation and wage growth to ignore for a bit.

The market still thinks it's transitory though. Bonds are typically considered the smart money, and breakevens for the 10 year are at about 2.4% inflation annually. Given next year is going to start and probably stay fairly high, I'd think it's going to need to drop down fast for that to be possible.

I guess we'll find out.
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.