Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2014, 11:59 AM  
Life is changing..

***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread *****

Let's do this.

Part 2: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=293622

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:59 PM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-12-2015, 11:24 PM   #1201
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numbah One View Post
I don't need to spend $1500 for some BS.

FYI, I did register for the free shit.
Good. Those are good and pretty much the same thing. There is surely a Star Wars Meetup out there. Or you can host one yourself! Make it a Cosplay.

When you are ready.

Last edited by eDave; 01-12-2015 at 11:57 PM..
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-12-2015, 11:24 PM   #1202
__

I couldn't imagine spending $1500 on an attempt to make friends and date someone.

If I was a chick looking for guys with lots of money I probably would, though.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-12-2015, 11:25 PM   #1203
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
I couldn't imagine spending $1500 on an attempt to make friends and date someone.
I actually registered for "It's Just Lunch."

It costs even MORE than $1500.

I ignore their calls now.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-12-2015, 11:26 PM   #1204
Banned

Quote:

If I was a chick looking for guys with lots of money I probably would, though.
I had no one at the time. No one. No friends, nothing. It was worth it to me as I have a few friends still from that time and it got me moving forward again.

Wouldn't do it again though. I'd do Meetup's possibly but I'm not a fan of any online dating. I prefer things to happen organically. Those are the best. Twas just throwing it out there.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-12-2015, 11:28 PM   #1205
__

Not knocking it. To each their own.

Just not remotely my speed.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-13-2015, 12:05 AM   #1206
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Not knocking it. To each their own.

Just not remotely my speed.
Your speed is darned fast.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-13-2015, 12:07 AM   #1207
You Sweetie!

Yeah I have to be honest - I'm going to work on me - that's who ME - that's my entire focus - well that and growing my company - I will get a woman by or before May - (a steady lady-friend) - I guarantee it. I'm going to home grow hotness - I'm really working hard on every detail. Hair, teeth, strength, wardrobe, skin products - ALL OF IT!
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-13-2015, 12:08 AM   #1208
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
I had no one at the time. No one. No friends, nothing. It was worth it to me as I have a few friends still from that time and it got me moving forward again.

Wouldn't do it again though. I'd do Meetup's possibly but I'm not a fan of any online dating. I prefer things to happen organically. Those are the best. Twas just throwing it out there.
Yeah that's the thing that sucks Dave - All of my friends are married - plus it's hard to have a bunch at 42 - at least for me, for whatever reason.

Old 01-13-2015, 12:13 AM   #1209
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
Yeah I have to be honest - I'm going to work on me - that's who ME - that's my entire focus - well that and growing my company - I will get a woman by or before May - (a steady lady-friend) - I guarantee it. I'm going to home grow hotness - I'm really working hard on every detail. Hair, teeth, strength, wardrobe, skin products - ALL OF IT!
One thing that might work for you is if you stopped being so ****ing sad all the time. Jesus.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-13-2015, 12:19 AM   #1210
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numbah One View Post
One thing that might work for you is if you stopped being so ****ing sad all the time. Jesus.
May you eat a Michael Sam hot custard pie Clay - sheesh - I went to today's matches - well guess what?

First match!

http://www.match.com/profile/display...le=rebalgirl41

Old 01-13-2015, 12:20 AM   #1211
You Sweetie!

& I'm not even bullshitting you.

Old 01-13-2015, 12:26 AM   #1212
Space Cadet and Aczabel

Quote:
Dude this isn't what gets the ladies.
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-13-2015, 12:28 AM   #1213
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Lane View Post
Dude this isn't what gets the ladies.
porque
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-13-2015, 12:30 AM   #1214
You Sweetie!

I don't care - I am working on me, for me as well. I have a lot to be thankful for. I can't say the things you suggest - it's not me. I can't make myself be someone I'm not. no offense... If I die alone that's okay Dave - seriously - I'm perfectly fine with that - I realize a lot of people aren't - but I'm okay with it, sure it'd be nice to share it w/ someone - but I'm not that interested in it - to try to change who I am.

Old 01-13-2015, 12:31 AM   #1215
Space Cadet and Aczabel

Quote:
I don't care - I am working on me, for me as well. I have a lot to be thankful for. I can't say the things you suggest - it's not me. I can't make myself be someone I'm not. no offense... If I die alone that's okay Dave - seriously - I'm perfectly fine with that - I realize a lot of people aren't - but I'm okay with it, sure it'd be nice to share it w/ someone - but I'm not that interested in it - to try to change who I am.
Come here I'll train you up and it will happen naturally. Seriously its the easiest thing in the world.
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread