Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-27-2021, 07:10 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the Cleveland Browns

Week 1.

Chiefs vs Browns.

Talk about it here.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2021, 12:50 PM   #1201
Fish are scared of me

I want OBJ to play . I want no excuses. I want the skidmarks at full strength. I want to put their hype to rest with a skull****ing
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2021, 01:08 PM   #1202
Someone pass the antifreeze

The “I want everyone to play, no excuse” shit is funny. I want to go undefeated, if all by forfeit makes no difference to me. My team won yours lost deal with it.

Last edited by MIAdragon; 09-11-2021 at 04:13 PM.. Reason: Voice texting clean up
MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-11-2021, 01:19 PM   #1203
MVP

The media is hyping the Browns on a lot of "what if" potential...not sure I would go there until you actually see it play out.

Did the Browns starters play much in the preseason...? Is this their first extended live-game action?

This is Andy Reid with an entire off-season to build new plays...and no film on it. It's also a home opener with Mahomes...who is 10-0, 32 TDs and 0 ints in September. That much IS a known...

Browns haven't won a season opener is 15 years... and lost 38-6 last year. Those are facts...

I see something like a KC 38 to Browns 27-30 type of total. The game really isnt as close as the final score...

If the Browns dont score first...they could be forced out of their run-first game plan. Everything has to go perfect for long sustained, ball-control drives...a simple holding call/sack can derail it.

Next thing you know...you are down 2 scores.

Last edited by BlackOp; 09-11-2021 at 01:30 PM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2021, 01:27 PM   #1204
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastsidedawg View Post
i mean maybe the browns LT wont get injured on the first play and the browns wont fumble the ball into the endzone on an illegal hit maybe the game might be different.

Side note there is Buzz that OBJ wont play in this game they want him at 100% per sources
down 5, 8 minutes left in 4th

P.S. I guess that tweet from yesterday was correct: Odell in midseason form already!
mililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-11-2021, 01:32 PM   #1205
The Boom Boom Room

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2021, 01:33 PM   #1206
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastsidedawg View Post
i mean maybe the browns LT wont get injured on the first play and the browns wont fumble the ball into the endzone on an illegal hit maybe the game might be different.

Side note there is Buzz that OBJ wont play in this game they want him at 100% per sources
Still on that? Your team lost to a Henne led team that scored zero points and had one turnover. Reality is that your team had a golden opportunity to knock off the Champs and couldn't, but sure it was the LT and the hit from Sorenson that caused them to lose.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 09-11-2021, 01:38 PM   #1207
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Still on that? Your team lost to a Henne led team that scored zero points and had one turnover. Reality is that your team had a golden opportunity to knock off the Champs and couldn't, but sure it was the LT and the hit from Sorenson that caused them to lose.
He should go back and look at the hit on Henne's 3rd and 16 run.....looks suspiciously like the Sorensen hit, both of which were not called (there's a word for that by the way....it's, um.....oh yeah CONSISTENCY)

So not only did Henne make the clutch plays that Baker couldn't, maybe, just maybe, Henne can give Rashad Higgens a lecture in hanging on to the football when hit like that.

But I digress: the Higgens play came in the first half, as well as the LT going down.....both well before 8 minutes left in the 4th quarter when the Browns took over down 5, and shit their pants

The one thing that did happen after that though, was Chad Henne showing Baker Mayfield how to make two clutch plays at the end.
mililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-11-2021, 01:39 PM   #1208
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
I want to see that from another source before I count Odell out
Mahomes has lost twice in the last 29 games. One time it was because he had a busted toe that required surgery days later, no O-Line to speak of, and a coach distracted by off-the-field entanglements. The other time the opponent just went all out and made plays they weren't able to make all year otherwise.

The days of rushing 4 to disrupt Mahomes into a 30-point game are over with this O-Line. Will there be growing pains? Who knows. But they are head and shoulders above the garbage that took the field most of last year.
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-11-2021, 01:43 PM   #1209
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER View Post
Mahomes has lost twice in the last 29 games. One time it was because he had a busted toe that required surgery days later, no O-Line to speak of, and a coach distracted by off-the-field entanglements. The other time the opponent just went all out and made plays they weren't able to make all year otherwise.

The days of rushing 4 to disrupt Mahomes into a 30-point game are over with this O-Line. Will there be growing pains? Who knows. But they are head and shoulders above the garbage that took the field most of last year.

Okay? My interest in whether or not Odell plays is purely fantasy football-based
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-11-2021, 01:50 PM   #1210
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by West View Post
Browns fan here. Been following along for days.

I don’t think the Browns have reached the talent/team chemistry of the Chiefs yet, but I suspect a good game. I think the blowout predictions are pretty ridiculous.

I can understand a level of confidence too, but it surprises me how little stock most are putting into the inexperienced Chief O-Line. I know Mahomes is amazing and elusive, but I’m sure every HC with the Chiefs on their schedule has watched that Superbowl ad nauseum to find ways to slow him down.

I hope for a good, clean, injury free game. Enjoy your season, but “Same Old Browns” is kind of a cheap dismissal to an up and coming team whom many believe will win their division.

I perused the Tampa vs Dallas gameday thread……. took less than a page for someone to wish death to Tom Brady……. It’s just a game guys. Be well

Re: confidence/lack of concerned with the OL, there are two things at play:

1) those young players all won their jobs over solid and more experienced NFL players.

2) I don’t think outside observers realize how much Mahomes covered for this OL last year. Even before the injuries.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2021, 01:59 PM   #1211
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post

1) those young players all won their jobs over solid and more experienced NFL players.

2) I don’t think outside observers realize how much Mahomes covered for this OL last year. Even before the injuries.
This all day.....I believe it was the Saints game that Remmers was out and Wylie started at RT, with Wiz replacing him at G.....I just remember Mahomes getting beat up left and right that game, but the Chiefs still won that game that wasn't anywhere as close as what the score indicates.

That game was a precursor to the Super Bowl, where we lost Fisher and replaced him with Remmers.....and Mahomes got pounded even worse.

So all these guys talking about the rookies, well, sure, there is some concern. But the fact that they each won their positions over incumbents or veterans, as well as the fact that we added two Pro Bowl / All Pro level talents as well, bodes well.

Then there is the eye test: I'm going to guess those Browns fans didn't go back and watch all three pre-season games and focus in on just the OL. Yeah, it's pre-season, which isn't the end all be all, but they passed the first test with flying colors.

At worst, they are collectively going to be better than the Super Bowl line, with a ceiling of being one of the best, if not the best, OL in football. couple that with the best QB on the planet, and that is going to be special indeed....

And I didn't even have to mention the upgrades in the TE group that will change that complexion even more.....
Old 09-11-2021, 02:02 PM   #1212
The Boom Boom Room

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2021, 02:09 PM   #1213
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post

Yeah the casual fans of other teams dont really understand what's happening with KC's new OL...

The entire starting line from the SB are still the Chiefs back-ups this season...plus Laurent Duvernay-Tardif...who opted out.

They, all, were legit beaten out of their positions...it's not simply forcing rookies into the starting line-up out of desperation.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2021, 02:11 PM   #1214
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa View Post

At worst, they are collectively going to be better than the Super Bowl line, with a ceiling of being one of the best, if not the best, OL in football. couple that with the best QB on the planet, and that is going to be special indeed....

PFF has the Browns graded out as the #1 O-Line in the NFL. I wouldn’t put too much stock in all of these ratings and rankings, but I find it interesting that anything about the Browns is unproven hype, and every question mark about the Chiefs is just national media disrespect and everyone else sleeping on what they’re doing….. and everyone else just didn’t pay attention.

Rating and ranking metrics or not, it just doesn’t have “blow out” written all over it. I suspect a good game.

Last edited by West; 09-11-2021 at 02:20 PM..
West < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.West < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.West < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.West < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.West < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.West < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.West < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.West < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.West < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.West < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.West < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-11-2021, 02:12 PM   #1215
testing ... 1, 2, 3

I wonder if we will bang a gong with the new T-Rex Formation tomorrow ...

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.