Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 10:00 PM  

The 10pm thread (archived)

The big anti-hijack thread.....
Talk about anything, but if this works than we don't have to keep looking around all the threads to see who is still on tonight, and every night, or even every day! Talk about the chiefs, talk about tomorrow, talk about football, politics or even how to do flooring and the applicable budget. What you're drinking, how hard it is to sleep, etc. Every thing is acceptable in this thread.....

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...om.html?sort=2 see for yourself, it is ten o'clock somewhere.

Last edited by DaFace; 01-10-2013 at 11:34 PM..
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-26-2007, 11:50 PM   #12001
I'll be back.

UNAW ON THE SCENE.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-26-2007, 11:50 PM   #12002
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoChiefs
UNAW ON THE SCENE.
Shouldn't you be getting anally probed by Xlibutscrale about now?
Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.

Old 02-26-2007, 11:52 PM   #12003
In Search of a Life

Quote:
UNAW ON THE SCENE.

Crazy is on vacation, so there shouldn't be too much drama.
SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-26-2007, 11:54 PM   #12004
MVP

Jagger ain't got s**t on Ricky Nelson.
Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.

Old 02-26-2007, 11:57 PM   #12005
Take a Chill Pill

Sup people.
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-27-2007, 12:03 AM   #12006
I'll be back.

Guys I am totally organizing my Star Wars CCG collection right now....

...so I can sell it.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-27-2007, 12:03 AM   #12007
Playing for #1 Draft Pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplex3
So your problem is that you don't acknowledge anything prior to the Stones and don't like anything newer? No offense, but your personal preferences do not make a band influential or great.
I'm Not saying Stones are the only band with influence now, several were influenced (believe it or not).

Just chimed in on the 'great 10PM Thread'.
was listening to the Stones....

feathers ruffled when they dissed....understandable with generational differences....

I have seen alot of great bands in the last 35 years.

Stones being at the top of the list for performance.
Pink Floyd
Led Zeppelin
Beatles/McCartney
Eagles
Bob Segar
Fleetwood Mac
CSNY
Dylan
Marshall Tucker
Springsteen
Poco
Skynyrd
Police
Black Crowes

to name top ones off the top of my head....

I won't ask you to say if you have seen them to compare them
to anything in the last 30 years now......

Trust me....The Stones shows were incredible. Unforgettable.
They may now be a shadow of what they were 30 years ago but...
they are still going putting on good shows. How many bands now will be able to say that in 20-30 years.????

Likely Rock will have morphed into something else.....
StcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about

Old 02-27-2007, 12:07 AM   #12008
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by StcChief
I won't ask you to say if you have seen them to compare them
to anything in the last 30 years now......
I hate live shows, it doesn't matter how much I like the band. I've only been to two and hated them both. I won't even watch music videos. Like children, musicians should be heard and not seen.

Old 02-27-2007, 12:08 AM   #12009
MVP

Quote:

...so I can sell it.
Making the first and last month's rent payment and moving out of your parent's house?

Old 02-27-2007, 12:11 AM   #12010
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplex3
Jagger ain't got s**t on Ricky Nelson.
Stupid $#it like that says you're picking a fight.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg buckwheats.jpg (26.1 KB, 128 views)
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-27-2007, 12:12 AM   #12011
Homer go crazy!!!

Man I gotta get bussy; this thread has almost as many posts in it as I do on the board. Geez I'm such a slacker.
greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.

Old 02-27-2007, 12:13 AM   #12012
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:

...so I can sell it.
I would experience great pleasure in removing that from you hands.

Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-27-2007, 12:13 AM   #12013
Homer go crazy!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch
Stupid $#it like that says you're picking a fight.
Oh wait; I'm gonna charge admission.
greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.

Old 02-27-2007, 12:14 AM   #12014
Homer go crazy!!!

Quote:

...so I can sell it.
You must be mad!

Old 02-27-2007, 12:14 AM   #12015
MVP

Here's that Pandora station I just created if anyone is interested:

http://www.pandora.com/stations/adac...67bb5444dfb07c

Closed Thread