Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-19-2021, 05:22 PM  
Emporer of Mongo

Traitors, Losers and Cowards from the day of battle ( GDT gems) (2021+)

In this thread we will celebrate the biggest pussies and cowards of the planet. I will add

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 11-26-2023 at 09:00 PM..
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2024, 02:50 PM   #1186
GDT Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
Because you're here presenting your ass to us, craving attention.

Now answer the question pumpkin.
Quite the contrary. I’m not the bitch that created an entire thread about comments made in a GDT they didn’t like. Who exactly is after attention again?
493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-02-2024, 02:50 PM   #1187
MER

We all know I broke him.
Don't even try to take credit Dimecat.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2024, 02:50 PM   #1188
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 493rd View Post
Oh please, your intent was clear the first time around to anyone with 5th grade reading comprehension skills. Tell you what…I’m gonna stop talking about anything associated with my vehicle in this thread. If you girls wanna keep snipping cool.
Does the m stand for maybe, like maybe it's fast? I thought it stood for midlife crisis, but maybe I'm wrong.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2024, 02:50 PM   #1189
MER

Quote:
Quite the contrary. I’m not the bitch that created an entire thread about comments made in a GDT they didn’t like. Who exactly is after attention again?
There can be more than one sad boy.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2024, 02:52 PM   #1190
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
We all know I broke him.
Don't even try to take credit Dimecat.

via GIPHY

Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2024, 02:52 PM   #1191
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
Source?
Xvideos.

Lots of good stuff on that website.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2024, 02:53 PM   #1192
GDT Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Does the m stand for maybe, like maybe it's fast? I thought it stood for midlife crisis, but maybe I'm wrong.
Stands for mine.
493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-02-2024, 02:55 PM   #1193
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Xvideos.

Lots of good stuff on that website.
TY, checking it out now with my boss here at work so we can discuss it!
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-02-2024, 02:58 PM   #1194
Supporter

Quote:
Ok beta bitch.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2024, 03:27 PM   #1195
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Wrong. Educate yourself on the subject before you speak out. I loaded my car with virtually every option and the MPE which isn’t offered on the site. No extended warranty, VIN etch, GAP, or anything else.
Did you purchase it outright?
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2024, 03:28 PM   #1196
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Did you purchase it outright?
Would you sit down? I took care of it already.
Old 01-02-2024, 03:32 PM   #1197
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Would you sit down? I took care of it already.
I am sitting down. And what does a clothing store have to do with it?
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2024, 04:19 PM   #1198
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Wrong bro. What you can’t add on the BMW website is the M Performance Exhaust which is another $2600, bringing the grand total for MY Melbourne Red M240i to basically $63k. So you’re not only wrong, but a fool as well. And the fact that you took the time to go through building one online to try to gotcha me is absolutely pathetic. You lose.
The $2,600 still doesn’t get you to 63k. You seem to be full of shit or you got raped on the deal.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2024, 04:23 PM   #1199
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Uh huh. Or 45 year financial professionals, or other generally successful individuals. I assume you’re neither bud so you best stick to your Datsun 240z and let it be.
I drive a TRUCK like a REAL MAN

Not some Barbie car coupe made for GAYBOYS
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2024, 04:26 PM   #1200
MER

LOL
Um the 240Z is awesome.