Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-21-2014, 11:59 AM  
Life is changing..

***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread, Part 2 *****

Let's do this.

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:47 PM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2017, 01:46 AM   #1186
C Chiefs once a year!

I met a chic who makes me want to be a better man! She just does things different. I went on to many dates to count and finally wanted to pursue this lady. I'll have to move 250 miles, change careers, and live in a much bigger city though. Life's such an adventure!
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-16-2017, 01:49 AM   #1187
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
I met a chic who makes me want to be a better man! She just does things different. I went on to many dates to count and finally wanted to pursue this lady. I'll have to move 250 miles, change careers, and live in a much bigger city though. Life's such an adventure!
i moved 6000 miles away from my hometown to marry my chic. i literally had two duffle bags with me upon arrival. it's not easy but had i stayed, id probably be dead by now. it was a win win for me.
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 02-16-2017, 01:53 AM   #1188
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickhead View Post
i moved 6000 miles away from my hometown to marry my chic. i literally had two duffle bags with me upon arrival. it's not easy but had i stayed, id probably be dead by now. it was a win win for me.
That's awesome!

6000 miles is out of the country?
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-16-2017, 01:59 AM   #1189
EvOlVeD

Quote:
That's awesome!

6000 miles is out of the country?
strayla' m'ate

i don't know the actual miles, let me check
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 02-16-2017, 02:00 AM   #1190
EvOlVeD

8,885 miles according to google
Old 02-16-2017, 07:53 AM   #1191
¡RIOS MIO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider2YBanana View Post
Nah, third party. Actually, from The Red Pill.
Holy shit, that place is a mess. Insecurity breeding insecurity, ugh.
Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 02-16-2017, 11:08 AM   #1192
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canofbier View Post
Holy shit, that place is a mess. Insecurity breeding insecurity, ugh.
It's entertaining reading.

There actually are some nuggets of truth in the philosophy. Certainly there's nothing wrong with weightlifting.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2017, 11:21 AM   #1193
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider2YBanana View Post
It's entertaining reading.

There actually are some nuggets of truth in the philosophy. Certainly there's nothing wrong with weightlifting.
Work out. Do something in your work or free time that's interesting to talk about. Don't put the pussy on a pedestal.

Literally the only kernels of wisdom that Redpill espouses.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2017, 11:40 AM   #1194
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Work out. Do something in your work or free time that's interesting to talk about. Don't put the pussy on a pedestal.

Literally the only kernels of wisdom that Redpill espouses.
Those are the core values, yes. It's when you start reading the advice from the radical adopters of the redpill that you go off the rails into misogyny. Although lord knows there is an endless supply of sluts willing to spread their legs for assholes.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2017, 12:06 PM   #1195
Inmem 2.0

Fitness has definitely changed my life and helped me with relationships.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2017, 01:44 PM   #1196
Consuming CP souls

billay be upgradin to 5s fellas
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2017, 02:30 PM   #1197
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
billay be upgradin to 5s fellas
5's can be fun! It's really all perspective.
Old 02-16-2017, 02:35 PM   #1198
Inmem 2.0

Eureka I've been out of the game for about a year and a half. How you doin?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2017, 07:00 PM   #1199
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
5's can be fun! It's really all perspective.
Oh for sure. It wasn't a knock.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2017, 01:38 PM   #1200
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay View Post
Eureka I've been out of the game for about a year and a half. How you doin?
So that means your back in the game? I've been doing great! Dating a really cool chic that's down for me! She's what I call non-jalapeno. Her parents are not from this country and she's def different than American Chics.

What's new with you?