Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-04-2014, 11:09 AM  
sorta mod-ish

*The NEW Movies Thread*

Old one is crapping out the server, per the new guidelines.

Browse the old thread that is chock full of goodness here -

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=172245
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2014, 01:49 PM   #1186
Oh yeah..... you like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munson View Post
Gotta agree 100% with this. There is so much shit in this movie they could've cut out. Mockingjay Part 2 better be full of action and suspense, because Part 1 had hardly any.
For every single Hunger Games movie I had said there is a great 90 minute movie in it. The movies as a whole end up bloated and horribly paced.

I caught Predestination. HOLY SHIT! what a mind****. I counted 5 twists and I am proud to say I figured out most of the movie by the first twist, but that last one caught me completely off guard.
ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-30-2014, 02:54 PM   #1187
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrRyan View Post
I agree 100%. One of the worst movies I had seen in a long time. Imagine Limitless only acted, written and directed 1000x worse and save yourself two hours of your life...
Did anyone catch Scarlett's other recent movie, Under the Skin? It got an 86 on RT.
nstygma Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.nstygma Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.nstygma Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.nstygma Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.nstygma Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.nstygma Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.nstygma Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.nstygma Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.nstygma Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.nstygma Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.nstygma Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-30-2014, 03:14 PM   #1188
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstygma View Post
Did anyone catch Scarlett's other recent movie, Under the Skin? It got an 86 on RT.
She shows her tits in it.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2014, 02:21 AM   #1189
You gotta kill a few people

Dracula Untold was really cool and entertaining. I'd recommend giving it a look if you get a chance but you cannot think about anything whatsoever. The more I think about it the worse it gets for me..

But it's worth a look for Luke Evans alone. I think that dude is a pretty good actor.

I didn't like how
Spoiler!
. Totally flew in the face of everything I've ever heard about Drake.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2014, 07:00 PM   #1190
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairplay View Post
I could see Jake Gyllenhaal in contention for best actor award in Nightcrawler.

Fury is highly recommended if anyone on here still hasn't seen it.
I hope that happens too. I think Nightcrawler was fantastic. Some great performances by everyone, and a really interesting story. I wish it had gotten more attention. It deserved it. I know Birdman is the darling of the year so far, and I really liked it too, but I liked Nightcrawler more.
underEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-02-2014, 11:31 PM   #1191
You Sweetie!

Hi Guys,

If you need an easy, free website for movies which is click-n-watch - I'd like to recommend www.crackle.com - The selection is somewhat limited - but there are some decent films on it for free - and if you're not good with computers this is as easy as point+click+watch. No seeding or any other bullshit. Just figured I'd share that. I'm watching the horror film 'The Marsh' which 20 mins in actually seems decent.

Peace ya'll
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-03-2014, 02:43 PM   #1192
Oh yeah..... you like that

pretty sure crackle is Sony's version of Hulu. Nice legal alternative.
ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-03-2014, 03:00 PM
Kylo Ren
This message has been deleted by Kylo Ren.
Old 12-03-2014, 03:04 PM   #1193
Grandson of Darth Vader

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. View Post
Fury was awesome. That is all.
Agreed! Loved it. But, could have had a better ending.
Kylo Ren must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kylo Ren must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kylo Ren must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kylo Ren must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kylo Ren must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kylo Ren must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kylo Ren must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kylo Ren must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kylo Ren must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kylo Ren must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kylo Ren must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-03-2014, 03:05 PM   #1194
Grandson of Darth Vader

Quote:
Originally Posted by noa View Post
Would definitely recommend Big Hero 6 for parents. All the kids in the theater loved it, and like most animated movies these days, there were good jokes for the grown ups too.
Posted via Mobile Device
Underwhelming...... when compared to other Disney / Pixar movies. I thought it was disappointing.
Kylo Ren must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kylo Ren must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kylo Ren must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kylo Ren must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kylo Ren must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kylo Ren must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kylo Ren must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kylo Ren must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kylo Ren must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kylo Ren must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kylo Ren must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-03-2014, 04:12 PM   #1195
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragedogg69 View Post
pretty sure crackle is Sony's version of Hulu. Nice legal alternative.
Crackle is worth checking out if for no other reason than it has [had?] every season of NewsRadio.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2014, 03:51 AM   #1196
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Just watched nightcrawler. Great movie. Gyllenhall really hasn't made a bad movie in his career IMO.

But
Spoiler!
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2014, 04:14 PM   #1197
Most Valuable Villain

Shoe in for Best Picture.

The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2014, 04:53 PM   #1198
MVP

Holy crapmas that was horrible.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-05-2014, 06:00 PM   #1199
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
Shoe in for Best Picture.

Did you hear about his goofy ploy to overwhelm Rotten Tomatoes with positive votes which backfired hilariously?

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Kirk-...-Go-68399.html
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2014, 07:09 PM   #1200
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Wayne View Post
Agreed! Loved it. But, could have had a better ending.
I absolutely knew the last shot would be the aerial pull out to show the bodies piled around the tank. But yeah, I liked the movie quite a lot.
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.