Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-08-2011, 07:52 AM  
The Illuminati

Another hot teacher caught having sex with student

I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Quote:
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.
Old 02-22-2016, 11:26 PM   #1186
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Third post after my post.

I am disappoint.

For real though, you may be on to something. Who knows how 14 year old me would react to that.

I'm probably a pussy, too.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2016, 11:28 PM   #1187
don't tell me about collage

I think Dane is right, I might have been scared if I got a shot at teacher poon. Even if I wasn't I wouldve busted instantly and probably just made her mad
88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-22-2016, 11:29 PM   #1188
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post

For real though, you may be on to something. Who knows how 14 year old me would react to that.

I'd have started to take that up a notch then salt blasted my parachute pants...
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2016, 11:30 PM   #1189
Deus ambulans inter homines

Quote:
I was already playing by then.

Maybe that's why she dug me.

Skin flute?
Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2016, 11:34 PM   #1190
Banned

you guys are joking and all but these are the female versions of the male school molesters and the gay catholic priests.
These women are predators. Where else to get what you want better than an institution that houses them for you.
Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 11:40 PM   #1191
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Not at all. It illustrates the real side of the issue. Though you know I don't like my faux cave man act taken down.
Sooo...pics?

I shit you not, she looked a young Jacqueline Bisset.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2016, 11:42 PM   #1192
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellypitts View Post
you guys are joking and all but these are the female versions of the male school molesters and the gay catholic priests.
These women are predators. Where else to get what you want better than an institution that houses them for you.
Well, I'll tell you one thing's for certain: If a 28 year old male teacher ever stuck his tongue down the throat of either of my daughters, whether they were 14 or 18, he'd get a visit from my Uncle Guido.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2016, 11:42 PM   #1193
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth View Post
Skin flute?
Douche

Old 02-22-2016, 11:46 PM   #1194
Supporter

Quote:

Here's the thing: It was totally unexpected and not consensual. Now, that's not to say that had I knew it was going to happen, I'd have acted differently, but it was shocking.

At 14, I'd seen Playboy, as my dad had a stash in the top shelf of my parents closet. My mom actually bought the idea that he read it for the articles. And I'm not joking.

But looking at Barbi Benton in Playboy was very different than having a super hot older chick stick her tongue down my throat at that age.
Old 02-22-2016, 11:52 PM   #1195
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Here's the thing: It was totally unexpected and not consensual. Now, that's not to say that had I knew it was going to happen, I'd have acted differently, but it was shocking.

At 14, I'd seen Playboy, as my dad had a stash in the top shelf of my parents closet. My mom actually bought the idea that he read it for the articles. And I'm not joking.

But looking at Barbi Benton in Playboy was very different than having a super hot older chick stick her tongue down my throat at that age.
Yeah, it sounds like that teacher wasn't really like the ones in this thread either. She probably developed a crush on you, and let a single moment get the best of her on the way out of the door.

I think the ladies in this thread probably plan it a bit more, and ease the kids into it, based on each kids maturity level.

I read a book called Tampa (that I think was actually recommended in this thread), and that was the case there. The teacher planned every detail, and searched for the perfect kid.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2016, 11:52 PM   #1196
Supporter

Quote:
Yeah, it sounds like that teacher wasn't really like the ones in this thread either. She probably developed a crush on you, and let a single moment get the best of her on the way out of the door.

I think the ladies in this thread probably plan it a bit more, and ease the kids into it, based on each kids maturity level.

I read a book called Tampa (that I think was actually recommended in this thread), and that was the case there. The teacher planned every detail, and searched for the perfect kid.
Wow, that's super creepy
Old 02-22-2016, 11:53 PM   #1197
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Wow, that's super creepy
It was an uneasy read at times.
Old 02-22-2016, 11:55 PM   #1198
Supporter

Quote:
It was an uneasy read at times.
I don't think I could even read it. Seriously.

Everything changed after I had daughters. Law & Order: SVU was one of my favorite TV shows until I found out my first daughter was on the way.

In case you're not familiar with that show, it's the Special Victims Unit, which deals with sex crimes.

I haven't been able to watch a single episode since.
Old 02-22-2016, 11:59 PM   #1199
Deus ambulans inter homines

Quote:
Douche

I keed!
Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2016, 11:59 PM   #1200
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth View Post
I keed!

I know, it's a good.