Keep Camp Home!

***** Official '20/'21 Kansas Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****

Defending the National Championship of 2020

Roster:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/

There you go!

Last edited by cmh6476; 11-25-2020 at 03:47 PM..
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-21-2021, 08:36 PM   #1186
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
KU has won 14 consecutive first round games. That narrative is dumb.
It is Billdo......
Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2021, 08:39 PM   #1187
Banded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Czervik View Post
It is Billdo......
Yes, I know. Like talking to a brick wall
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2021, 07:01 AM   #1188
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Yes, I know. Like talking to a brick wall
That's a pretty harsh insult to brick walls.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2021, 09:00 AM   #1189
Rabbi Goldmann

USE TROJANS favored by -1.5

https://www.vegasinsider.com/college...s-predictions/
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2021, 09:43 AM   #1190
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Wow. I've only ever bet on a sporting event once in my lifetime and this is really making me want to do it again, haha.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-22-2021, 12:15 PM   #1191
Mortgage the Future Please

I think we are going to get slaughtered tonight. Sorry.

Oregon just blew out Iowa. The Pac 12 was severely underrated. That conference hasn't even lost yet in the tournament lol.

Mobley and USC's size is gonna swat the piss out of Garrett when he tries to drive. Our best chance is inside outside drilling Braun & Ochai threes. McCormack needs to make quick moves in the post or quick passes from the post to the perimeter. No trying to score over Mobley.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2021, 12:24 PM   #1192
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
Wow. I've only ever bet on a sporting event once in my lifetime and this is really making me want to do it again, haha.
It’s a pick em now
https://www.vegasinsider.com/college.../linechanges/y

The betting public must not know what “BWillie” on the Chiefs board knows
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2021, 12:38 PM   #1193
MVP

Why does a lot of KU fans become such wimps during the tournament. Jesus you'd think Mobley was god or something.
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-22-2021, 12:40 PM   #1194
Life is changing..

Do they have any white guys that can bank in 3 pointers?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2021, 12:48 PM   #1195
Would an idiot do that?

I'm going to wait to see if UCLA beats Abilene Christian and if Colorado beats FSU before determining whether USC is beatable.

But then again, if OU beats Gonzaga, that means KU is indestructible and shit will get real tonight.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2021, 12:50 PM   #1196
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
Why does a lot of KU fans become such wimps during the tournament. Jesus you'd think Mobley was god or something.
Beardly dude had 30+ for Eastern Washington the other day... Garza had 36 today.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2021, 01:11 PM   #1197
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I think we are going to get slaughtered tonight. Sorry.

Oregon just blew out Iowa. The Pac 12 was severely underrated. That conference hasn't even lost yet in the tournament lol.

Mobley and USC's size is gonna swat the piss out of Garrett when he tries to drive. Our best chance is inside outside drilling Braun & Ochai threes. McCormack needs to make quick moves in the post or quick passes from the post to the perimeter. No trying to score over Mobley.
This pretty much makes it a certainty that KU is going to win by 20.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-22-2021, 01:12 PM   #1198
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I'm going to wait to see if UCLA beats Abilene Christian and if Colorado beats FSU before determining whether USC is beatable.

But then again, if OU beats Gonzaga, that means KU is indestructible and shit will get real tonight.
Old 03-22-2021, 01:53 PM   #1199
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
That was more of what I meant by my beaker underdogs comment. You'd have thought it was some monumental opponent they were facing
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2021, 02:26 PM   #1200
Mortgage the Future Please

Quote:
We don't play in the games. We can view the game objectively while taking our Crimson and Blue glasses off. For some reason, I've always been able to see things impartially even if I should be biased. Like in games I legitimately will get mad if I see a bad call, even if it is in our favor. Now if I was on the team, every part of me would have no fear because you have control of the outcome.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.