Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-10-2024, 04:02 PM  
Kind of a mod

Rashee Rice [arrested and now out on bail]

The other thread is a dumpster fire. I'm sure this will become one as well, but might as well start with a clean slate. I'll at least try to keep the OP updated with any notable news. Feel free to PM me if I miss anything good.

Arrest warrant and potential charges:
Spoiler!

Analysis from a defense attorney:
Spoiler!

Turned himself in and now out on bail:
Spoiler!

Random minutiae:
Spoiler!

Last edited by DaFace; 04-16-2024 at 09:11 AM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2024, 02:52 PM   #1186
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Further proves what I've been saying about the 8 games rumor. It would be the most egregious arbitrary suspension in NFL history.
it would be and I fear they would do it for optics because of the Chiefs success, other team's fans bitch non stop about how they believe the NFL favors the Chiefs. Even though it's pretty obvious that they don't but with success comes the bitching.

Last edited by Bump; 07-08-2024 at 02:57 PM..
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2024, 02:52 PM   #1187
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Oh I've posted the list a couple times in various threads.

Bottom line is that the actual precedent for this kind of thing is 1 game, 2 games tops.

And the league with all its butt-****ery will probably give Rice 4 because...Reasons. Hunt will take it and both Rice and his attorneys will contritely claim they've grown and matured from the experience and the world will keep turning.

But even 4 doesn't have an established basis. Just Goodell dropping the bomb on his good soldier owner Clark.

I still wonder if his willingness to eat shit on stuff like this is what got him the gig as head of the finance committee. I just can't understand why a now established owner from a respected NFL family constantly gets whacked around like a red-headed step-child by the league. And just does it with a smile on his face.
"Hey Clark? How bad do you want that threepeat, because I'm thinking 8 games for Rashee, negotiated down to 6, sounds pretty fair for a team that's about to do something no other team has ever done in the history of this sport. If you're picking up what I'm laying down, that is."
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2024, 03:03 PM   #1188
In Search of a Life

Also, just want to point out that there was WAY more outrage over Rice than Sutton. Most people don't even know about the Sutton story. It's not like the Lions are irrelevant any more either.

It's all because Rice is a Chief, and our success.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2024, 03:05 PM   #1189
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
"Hey Clark? How bad do you want that threepeat, because I'm thinking 8 games for Rashee, negotiated down to 6, sounds pretty fair for a team that's about to do something no other team has ever done in the history of this sport. If you're picking up what I'm laying down, that is."
For a 3-peat you could hang his ass from a yardarm for all I care.

Do we still hang people from yardarms?
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2024, 03:15 PM   #1190
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:

I think so, but only in certain private membership clubs.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2024, 03:16 PM   #1191
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Also, just want to point out that there was WAY more outrage over Rice than Sutton. Most people don't even know about the Sutton story. It's not like the Lions are irrelevant any more either.

Isn't he a Steeler?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2024, 03:29 PM   #1192
Cheat Death

Shee good
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2024, 03:36 PM   #1193
pie is never free

Quote:

No, in our modern enlightenment we've moved on from yardarms

We now prefer a good ol' gibbeting
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2024, 04:04 PM   #1194
__

Quote:

I mean, it's not all because he's a Chief. He could have killed someone.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2024, 04:52 PM   #1195
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Isn't he a Steeler?
No, signed with the Lions last offseason.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2024, 04:53 PM   #1196
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
I mean, it's not all because he's a Chief. He could have killed someone.
Oh yea, and what about the guy that choked a bitch?

At least if Rashee did, it would've been an accident.

100% fake/selective outrage.
Old 07-08-2024, 05:06 PM   #1197
Andy Reid Supporter

Looking at the bright side here: Rice being out for any number of games will force Xavier Worthy to get more snaps which will help him become acclimated to the offense faster.

That will pay dividends when Rice gets back
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2024, 05:18 PM   #1198
I'm with the Banned

Quote:
No, signed with the Lions last offseason.
Yes he did. But he was released by the Lions after his arrest. He has since signed as a FA to go back to the Steelers.
Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-08-2024, 05:24 PM   #1199
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fansy the Famous Bard View Post
Yes he did. But he was released by the Lions after his arrest. He has since signed as a FA to go back to the Steelers.
Didn't know the Steelers re-signed him, and I was aware the Lions had released him, but the point is that he was a Lion when the news broke.
Old 07-08-2024, 05:24 PM   #1200
Banned!

Quote:
Cameron Sutton got 8 games after being charged with "Felony Domestic Battery by Strangulation"

Fellas, that's a LOT worse than what Rice did.

This should be 2 games tops. May be 4 games. But if the league's letting Sutton off with 1/2 a season when he choked a woman out, it's hard to justify them 'dropping the hammer' on Rashee.
Yeah, agree completely on 2 tops. Anything over that should be appealed immediately.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.