Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-28-2024, 07:35 AM  
Veteran

Let's talk about the Ravens (2024 Kickoff Edition)

We're past the 53 man cut-down, both our rosters are for the most part set in stone. It's time to talk real football.

Ravens lost a few players on defense this offseason, but acquired Henry. LJ has been talking big about how much weight he's lost this offseason to be faster than ever, I suppose. Don't know much about their draft, but the Ravens traditionally draft well so I'll assume the same this year.

We're likely down Hollywood Brown, but no other major injuries.

What say you, CP?

Last edited by Bl00dyBizkitz; 08-28-2024 at 07:48 AM..
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Today, 02:30 PM   #106
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88 View Post
MEHHH’s uncertain availability will be a season long issue.

The only time Lamar has beaten Mahomes was when we had the game won and Clyde fumbled it away.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:30 PM   #107
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
This is probably dumb but I’m more worried about our somewhat thin dl maintaining its gaps.
We have more talent on the DL now than when we last ass blasted them.

I'm a huge Cam Thomas fan and wanted us to draft him, so jaded, but he does improve the pass rush and stopping the run. Big Charlie was out after like half the first quarter IIRC last time. Mike Penile should be healthy after the offseason and I assume Nnadi is healed up.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:31 PM   #108
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Remember if it wasn't for the absolute garbage phantom penalty on the Rice TD, we blow them out of the AFCC. One of the most obvious "keep the game close" called games in NFL history. It got ridiculous.
That stupid penalty cost me a small fortune on my parlay bet.
Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.
Old Today, 02:31 PM   #109
Consuming CP souls

Usually takes a fluke to beat the Chiefs
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:31 PM   #110
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Remember when the Ravens fans told us "savant" Lamar had grown as a passer and was as good as Mahomes or better because of "numbers " lulz lulz lulz
Oh I remember

Hilarious how the “savant” MVP looks so damn confused by (actual football savant) Spags.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:32 PM   #111
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
The only time Lamar has beaten Mahomes was when we had the game won and Clyde fumbled it away.
And this is the worst O line he's played behind working with 1/2 of his defense starting together for the first time.

I don't think this one is close. I kinda' hope we do lose both for motivation and my wallet.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:33 PM   #112
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana58 View Post
That stupid penalty cost me a small fortune on my parlay bet.
If you bet thinking things are on the up and up, you’re a sucker.
PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old Today, 02:34 PM   #113
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Even though it’s Week 1, it’s actually an important one to win.

Never know how things will shake out later. That tie breaker could matter.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:34 PM   #114
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88 View Post
MEHHH’s uncertain availability will be a season long issue.

Chiefs better consider NFI IR if this drags on.
PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old Today, 02:37 PM   #115
Special Teams ACE!!!

Yeah, and the claim was something like the gap between Mahomes and Lamar as passers isn't as big as the gap between Lamar and Mahomes as runners.

Even if that were true, either your QB can throw at a certain proficiency and make the necessary reads or he can't. And since Lamar can't, the conversation ****ing ends right there.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:37 PM   #116
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatMahomesIsGod View Post
Chiefs better consider NFI IR if this drags on.
Perine is 10x the no 2 HB MEH is anyway.

I'm sure the team cares about the human but from a football perspective they're better off without him. Perine is a much better blocker and we can get young Crocodile Mjolnir some experience...

Last edited by Rausch; Today at 03:04 PM..
Old Today, 02:58 PM   #117
Fish are scared of me

I think I heard that Baltimore had several coaching changes this offseason mainly including the DC. That may be huge with them trying to develop chemistry in a new scheme.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:00 PM   #118
Fish are scared of me

WTF is wrong with CEH anyway. Does he need a new Vagina transplant???

Dude is tying up a roster spot like a bloody tampon.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:40 PM   #119
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz View Post
Might as well build the team around what they KNOW he's good at, which is his elite shiftiness and athleticism.
So, it will be the same old, same old because this approach has never worked against better defenses with saavy DCs and especially winning playoff games. To me, he still the same old Lamar, a junior high brain, a high school arm and elite athleticism that will only take you so far.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:42 PM   #120
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
WTF is wrong with CEH anyway. Does he need a new Vagina transplant???

Dude is tying up a roster spot like a bloody tampon.
This is how much Andy values a player, knowing his playbook and especially at running back, just saying.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.