Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-07-2024, 01:28 PM  
In Search of a Life

Kelce and Livvy Dunne collab

Dude needs to dump Taylor and get with the baddest bitch in the game:

They would make some very athletic babies too.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2024, 06:27 PM   #106
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
No, like I said, you're just ignorant of reality.

Now I'm sure you'll come back with "a woman being 30+ years old and single doesn't mean she's had five or more sexual partners", when I've been using words like "most" and "most likely" this entire time while acknowledging outliers.
No what you did was move the goalposts to this infidelity angle when your hasty Google gave you something to copy and paste.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2024, 06:29 PM   #107
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by kysirsoze View Post
No what you did was move the goalposts to this infidelity angle when your hasty Google gave you something to copy and paste.
Literally in the post you were quoting that I responded to:

Quote:
That's because you're having an emotional response and are ignorant of reality.

The older a single woman is, the more partners she's likely had, the more partners a woman has had, the more likely she is to have trauma and issues. Not to mention, the more likely she is to cheat.

Completely logical, you're just a bitch.
Why are they more likely to cheat? Is it because they're just evil whores? Or is it because of trauma?

Everything I've said is completely logical, you're just an emotional little white knight. Weren't you the one getting upset recently because somebody called you out for virtue signaling too? I was actually willing to give you the befit of the doubt, but starting to see a pattern...
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2024, 06:41 PM   #108
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Literally in the post you were quoting that I responded to:

Why are they more likely to cheat? Is it because they're just evil whores? Or is it because of trauma?

Everything I've said is completely logical, you're just an emotional little white knight. Weren't you the one getting upset recently because somebody called you out for virtue signaling too? I was actually willing to give you the befit of the doubt, but starting to see a pattern...
Who am I white knighting here? Travis? I took issue with the idea that it is indicative of emotional issues and undesirable to be single into your 30's. I'm not defending anyone's honor. I just think that's a stupid idea and extremely out of date. You're the one that thought I accused you of misogyny (I didn't) and keeps making personal attacks.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2024, 06:44 PM   #109
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Who am I white knighting here? Travis? I took issue with the idea that it is indicative of emotional issues and undesirable to be single into your 30's. I'm not defending anyone's honor. I just think that's a stupid idea and extremely out of date. You're the one that thought I accused you of misogyny (I didn't) and keeps making personal attacks.

Love how you just ignored that your little accusation of me moving the goalposts was just deflection from reality.

"Out of date"

You're still trying to pretend that you aren't just ignorant of reality and I'm talking out of my ass or is this a lowkey tapout?

Again, why are they more likely to cheat? Are they just evil whores? Or does multiple partners mean more trauma and issues like I've been saying?

And you're clearly white knighting for women, hence why you immediately went to "what about men?" like it was going to be some gotcha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2024, 06:48 PM   #110
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:

You're still trying to pretend that you aren't just ignorant of reality?

Again, why are they more likely to cheat? Are they just evil whores? Or does multiple partners mean more trauma and issues like I've been saying?

And you're clearly white knighting for women, hence why you immediately went to "what about men" like it was going to be some gotcha.
I simply noticed you specified woman and pointed it out because I didn't think it was relevant. Just like the post I'm quoting now, you have been making assumptions about my thoughts and feeling throughout the thread. Notice I didn't push back at all once you clarified and I haven't brought up gender since.
Old 06-09-2024, 06:51 PM   #111
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I simply noticed you specified woman and pointed it out because I didn't think it was relevant. Just like the post I'm quoting now, you have been making assumptions about my thoughts and feeling throughout the thread. Notice I didn't push back at all once you clarified and I haven't brought up gender since.

You stopped bringing it up because your gotcha failed weasel. Just admit that you're a bundle of sticks white knight that is ignorant of reality, so you took me talking about reality as some slight to all women.

Now you just know you lost the argument, which is why you will no longer engage with it.

Carry on now, pussy.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2024, 06:57 PM   #112
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:

You stopped bringing it up because your gotcha failed weasel. Just admit that you're a bundle of sticks white knight that is ignorant of reality, so you took me talking about reality as some slight to all women.

Now you just know you lost the argument, which is why you will no longer engage with it.

Carry on now, pussy.

Have you had even one day on this site where you didn't have an interaction like this?
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2024, 06:59 PM   #113
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Have you had even one day on this site where you didn't have an interaction like this?
Many, I wouldn't have been so hard on you if you didn't act so condescending yourself when you're absolutely clueless on the subject. Can't stand when people talk about shit they know absolutely nothing about.

Reality is "out of date"

Just take the L pussy.
Old 06-09-2024, 07:29 PM   #114
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
No, you're struggling with the idea that I'm saying this about women, but would say similar things about men, hence why you all continue to say some variation of "buT wHaT AbOuT MeN?".

You're a simp and getting on the defensive on behalf of women, just like that other dude. God forbid anybody says anything remotely critical about women, but you pussies have no problem shitting on your own sex (and rightfully so).
This tells me you really don’t understand my point of view at all.

I wasn’t “what about men?”ing when I agreed with Kyzir’s first post. I was simply disagreeing with your assertion that a single woman in her 30s is single because there’s something wrong with her.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2024, 07:50 PM   #115
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
This tells me you really don’t understand my point of view at all.

I wasn’t “what about men?”ing when I agreed with Kyzir’s first post. I was simply disagreeing with your assertion that a single woman in her 30s is single because there’s something wrong with her.
You continue to be obtuse.

I said it's more likely that is the case, nobody is talking in absolutes but you. It's just a fact.
Old 06-09-2024, 08:01 PM   #116
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
You continue to be obtuse.

I said it's more likely that is the case, nobody is talking in absolutes but you. It's just a fact.
What you’re saying is irrelevant.

You claimed I kept making different variations of “what about men?” and the lie detector test determined that was a lie. You also claimed I was simping and getting offended on behalf of women and that’s untrue.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2024, 08:02 PM   #117
[b]Supporter[/b]

Yet another thread where strailer makes it all about how his opinion is supreme and all others are lesser. He starts out by simping over an ig thot, saying his wife is a unicorn, and now all women over 30 are used up husks. Everyone else is wrong and having a different opinion means you’re ’tapping out’.

What an insufferable, thread-wrecking ****.
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2024, 08:05 PM   #118
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
What you’re saying is irrelevant.

You claimed I kept making different variations of “what about men?” and the lie detector test determined that was a lie. You also claimed I was simping and getting offended on behalf of women and that’s untrue.
No, I said you and the other guy, hence "you all". I didn't say you yourself made different variations.

Once again, your reading comprehension is shit.
Old 06-09-2024, 08:10 PM   #119
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delano View Post
Yet another thread where strailer makes it all about how his opinion is supreme and all others are lesser. He starts out by simping over an ig thot, saying his wife is a unicorn, and now all women over 30 are used up husks. Everyone else is wrong and having a different opinion means you’re ’tapping out’.

What an insufferable, thread-wrecking ****.
1. It's my thread.

2. Everything I'm saying is in relation to the OP.

3. Suck my dick.
Old 06-09-2024, 08:21 PM   #120
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post

Not good enough by half the posters here... LOL
Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.