Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-19-2021, 05:22 PM  
Emporer of Mongo

Traitors, Losers and Cowards from the day of battle ( GDT gems) (2021+)

In this thread we will celebrate the biggest pussies and cowards of the planet. I will add

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 11-26-2023 at 09:00 PM..
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2021, 06:33 PM   #106
Supporter

Complete mystery why Pawn isn't more well-liked.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2021, 06:34 PM   #107
How tall is this thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
Wow, you are easily defeated. That is why your vagina is so sore. You must really like to have it pushed in. Billay and the Rabbi can't even help you out to get a release.
Yeah. Defeated.

Sure.

Why don't you run along and see if there are anymore threads that hurt your feelings, and because you cannot handle the complexity of simply scrolling past, make a thread with requests of all the threads you'd like removed.

Maybe, just maybe one of the mods will feel sorry for you and try to turn CP into your own little safe space.

I'd put my money on a change to your username before that happens though.
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-19-2021, 06:35 PM   #108
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Complete mystery why Pawn isn't more well-liked.

being well liked by you would be a badge of shame

you are a coward , traitor, alexian and hysterical douche of the highest tier
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2021, 06:35 PM   #109
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
Good job with this thread. Long overdue.

493rd's vag bleeds every single week like clockwork. Just a negative person whose life must really suck. Can't wait to start bitching. Over a freaking game for pete'sgz sake. Nobody who's having even the slightest bit of success in life does that.
Way to work that in.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2021, 06:36 PM   #110
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
thats not the point

I didnt call out anyone for a moment of critical commentary about a play by pat, as you stated in your first post

I called out people for literally giving up. all of the timestamps are in there. People gave up in the 1st half.
down by less than a score...tied...with a long time left in the game. talking about how pat is "broken" and "sucks now" etc....
with the GREATEST qb this team has ever seen at the helm with plenty of time to go..all the while i did NOT include just ordinary
negative critique of his play...(as there was tons, that was deserved)

you are being very selective in your reading of this
I guess I only see a few of the time stamps, and it's only an estimated time in the quarter. Maybe I miss seeing something.
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 12-19-2021, 06:37 PM   #111
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler View Post
Yeah. Defeated.

Sure.

Why don't you run along and see if there are anymore threads that hurt your feelings, and because you cannot handle the complexity of simply scrolling past, make a thread with requests of all the threads you'd like removed.

Maybe, just maybe one of the mods will feel sorry for you and try to turn CP into your own little safe space.

I'd put my money on a change to your username before that happens though.
How hilariously weak you are. I never asked for this thread to be removed. I thought it should be in the Romper because of the rule differences between the Lounge and the Romper Room.
Maybe you need to go back to mommas teet you sore pussy.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-19-2021, 06:37 PM   #112
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth View Post
While reading through I was thinking just ban them all.... Then I saw DJ and Baby Lee's names and got disappointed.

That was some bad reading.
Tell me what I said that was disappointing, and not from Pawn's reeruned POV. Read what I said and react to that.

I said his worst pass of the year was not elite, that's IT. Even Pawn's reeruned retort is 'well duh, can't be perfect on every play' which I didn't even insist on. It was a factual observation. One people not blinded by hatred and narratives in their own mind would actually agree with.

Last edited by Baby Lee; 12-19-2021 at 06:44 PM..
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2021, 06:37 PM   #113
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kysirsoze View Post
It was incomplete.

totally agree
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2021, 06:38 PM   #114
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by kysirsoze View Post
It was incomplete. Patrick had struggles in the game, but that was a blown call by the refs. Kinda weird to see Chiefs fans (not just you) using that play to criticize Mahomes when the replay was so clear.
Sorry...but you are looking at that thru rose-colored glasses. Pat drew his arm back and then stopped.

The ball came loose and he just pushed the ball forward. If you listened to Gene Steratore he explained why it wasn't a real forward pass.
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 12-19-2021, 06:39 PM   #115
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosbonian View Post
I guess I only see a few of the time stamps, and it's only an estimated time in the quarter. Maybe I miss seeing something.

if you click the quote, it goes to the actual real time of the post. i tried to include that to show my point. game started at what? 7:30?
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2021, 06:39 PM   #116
Supporter

Quote:
being well liked by you would be a badge of shame

you are a coward , traitor, alexian and hysterical douche of the highest tier
Hope you get drunk, get laid, and find happiness.

You seem wound too tight and writing combative fiction in your head that no one deserves, not even you.
Old 12-19-2021, 06:39 PM   #117
MVP

Quote:
thats not the point

I didnt call out anyone for a moment of critical commentary about a play by pat, as you stated in your first post

I called out people for literally giving up. all of the timestamps are in there. People gave up in the 1st half.
down by less than a score...tied...with a long time left in the game. talking about how pat is "broken" and "sucks now" etc....
with the GREATEST qb this team has ever seen at the helm with plenty of time to go..all the while i did NOT include just ordinary

Those people deserved to be called out, and I'm glad you did it. I've been saying since the Feb. 2020 Super Bowl game thread that we need a repository thread for these fair weather, negative, short-sighted idiots that pollute every game thread.

It doesn't mean you can't point out someone having a bad night, I said in the 3rd quarter that it was the worst game by Patrick that I could remember. But not realizing how blessed we are to have that dude and insinuating that he's "lost it" is just asinine. How - with our franchise history - can you not appreciate what we have in that kid? Mind-blowing to me
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2021, 06:39 PM   #118
Rookie

I agree the game day threads are unbearable with all the negative Nancy’s. For a person looking for decent analysis of something they missed, it isn’t there because the sky is always falling mindset dominates.
aces and eights is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutaces and eights is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutaces and eights is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutaces and eights is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutaces and eights is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutaces and eights is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutaces and eights is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutaces and eights is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutaces and eights is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutaces and eights is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutaces and eights is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 12-19-2021, 06:45 PM   #119
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowtimeSBMVP View Post
I’m done with Patrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefspants
Remember when you gave up on Super Bowl 54? I am amazed you still show your face here, dude.
Good work by chiefspants during the moment.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 12-19-2021, 06:45 PM   #120
Supporter

Quote:
thats not the point

That's a lie. I made one comment on one play. A mild comment on one of the worst plays of the year, and you turned it into a vendetta.

This is how you spend your time when the Chiefs are the number one seed.

It's a pretty reliable foible of yours, the closer you are to agreeing with someone, the more confrontational you get about minor differences.

Being your enemy is a piece of cake, trying to be agreeable with you is the true slog in life.