Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-04-2018, 03:10 PM  
Veteran

Shaquem Griffin. Would U draft him?

Play GM. Would you draft him after seeing his performance at combine? If so what round do you think he goes in?
Read a good article on him about the chip on his shoulder and living in the football facility at UCF on an air mattress.
I had heard about him early last season but never watched UCF play till their bowl game. Then he was chasing down RBs and sacking the QB, it wasn’t till over halfway thru the game that I realized he only had one hand.
Article I read said he was suited for a 3-4 defense and needed to put on some weight. And was better suited for zone as opposed to man to man. And would probably have to move from outside to inside LB
wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-05-2018, 09:30 PM   #106
Opie and Anthony XM 105

I'd absolutely want him with a late pick. Huge motor guy with measurables. I'd take a chance to say that his intangibles will make up for not have two hands.
Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-05-2018, 09:49 PM   #107
New and Improved

I give that guy a big thumb up for his effort. I heard one scout rated him a 5/10. Also been said a lot of teams are just stumped about what to do with him.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2018, 10:16 PM   #108
Opie and Anthony XM 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
I give that guy a big thumb up for his effort. I heard one scout rated him a 5/10. Also been said a lot of teams are just stumped about what to do with him.
I had a feeling stumppy would be posting in this thread.
Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-05-2018, 10:20 PM   #109
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name

Absolutely. I’m sure he’d lend a hand on special teams
Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2018, 10:40 PM   #110
MVP

Was he right or left handed?

I might take a stab at grabbing him in the 4th.
ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-05-2018, 10:42 PM   #111
Unsparing

These puns are stumping me as to how I would feel about having such a passionate and driven young man on our team.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2018, 11:36 PM   #112
MVP

JPP thinks this is an easy question.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-06-2018, 08:13 AM   #113
Consuming CP souls

But does he bow down to King Clark?
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-06-2018, 08:20 AM   #114
#triggering

I think most credible mocks have him near a R5 pick... maybe as high as 4, but I could see him falling to 6.

If you have the picks and the ability to work him in a rotation, why not take a gamble on the kid. Heart and determination are lacking with many of these guys. I think he would be worth a late 5 or beyond.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-06-2018, 08:24 AM   #115
Consuming CP souls

I could see Elway snagging him in the first. He really is that bad at evaluating talent... Dude took Lynch in the 1st, because KC floated a fake rumor
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-06-2018, 08:25 AM   #116
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
I could see Elway snagging him in the first. He really is that bad at evaluating talent... Dude took Lynch in the 1st, because KC floated a fake rumor
Heh... Knowmo may take your bait.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-06-2018, 08:33 AM   #117
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
I think most credible mocks have him near a R5 pick... maybe as high as 4, but I could see him falling to 6.

If you have the picks and the ability to work him in a rotation, why not take a gamble on the kid. Heart and determination are lacking with many of these guys. I think he would be worth a late 5 or beyond.
If he falls to 5-6 we should pull trigger, guy runs a 4.38 at 220! All he has to do to cover people is get one hand in there.
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-06-2018, 09:34 AM   #118
u b illian

seems half the players in the NFL today dont use their hands to make tackles so why cant he make it? he's got 2 arms and hes strong as hell to push and free up, plus fantastic quicks to avoid contact. I absolutely think this guy can play in the nfl and i'd be very happy to get him in the 4th.
ct 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellict 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellict 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellict 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellict 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellict 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellict 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellict 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellict 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellict 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellict 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-06-2018, 02:39 PM   #119
Ith Fuhtbawl Time

He's going higher than round 5. Too fast.
Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-06-2018, 02:44 PM   #120
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bewbies View Post
He's going higher than round 5. Too fast.
What round do you think Flipper will be drafted?
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.