Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-02-2018, 06:42 PM  
Admitted Planet Junky

How is Jeff Triplette and his crew of zebras?

I can't keep them all straight. I hope he calls a fair game.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-06-2018, 08:38 PM   #106
Banned

TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-06-2018, 08:39 PM   #107
Mahomes Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigeRRUppeRRcut View Post

Step 1 NFL:

Get rid of the NON-REVIEWABLE bullshit.
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 08:42 PM   #108
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Well, clearly his forward progress was stopped.

I don't even know what to say about stuff like this any more. Triplette just made stuff up on the spot.

I personally believe that it goes without saying that the refs have pretty much changed the game (in general) and to its detriment.

My God! I watched Derrick Thomas do that very thing to countless QB's the whole time he played and never once - NEVER ONCE - did the refs make a call like that.

Absolutely ridiculous.

You want to know why people are turning away from the NFL in droves? Look no farther than this BS today.
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2018, 08:44 PM   #109
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan View Post
Horrific call. I do think we got a break on the kelce fumble. Tripplett is terrible. It was 14-0. So instead of potentially being up 21-0 we were up 21-3. We still ****ed ourselves.
It was certainly a three-headed beast. The Chiefs choked as usual, Triplette was terrible as usual, and the Indian Burial Ground curse came up as usual on the fluke plays. If any one of those three doesn't happen, the Chiefs win. But it's the playoffs so all three things always happen.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2018, 08:44 PM   #110
MVP

If this call was in a patriot or steelers game the media would talk about it for weeks. But since it's the chiefs it will get a passing mention and be forgotten.
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2018, 08:45 PM   #111
The man you could post like.

Mike Pereira actually called him and his crew out.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MikePerei...05516229873664
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2018, 08:46 PM   #112
Changes pants while driving

The ONLY person who even mentioned that it was a shit call was Charles Woodson in the post game. No one gives a shit. Everyone hates the Chiefs.
ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2018, 08:46 PM   #113
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigeRRUppeRRcut View Post

He's also lying about it now. That's worse than just saying, "I screwed up." When he lies about it now, the only conclusion is that he's completely inept or completely corrupt. It costs him the benefit of any consideration that he's a good ref who happened to have a really bad day.

But it's Triplette. This is always the story with Triplette.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2018, 08:48 PM   #114
Banned

Quote:
He's also lying about it now. That's worse than just saying, "I screwed up." When he lies about it now, the only conclusion is that he's completely inept or completely corrupt. It costs him the benefit of any consideration that he's a good ref who happened to have a really bad day.

I'd be surprised if he doesn't "retire" after this season. This is bad publicity for the league.
TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-06-2018, 08:50 PM   #115
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:

The roughing the kicker penalty, negated by the phantom (no flag) personal foul, was beyond terrible also.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 01-06-2018, 09:12 PM   #116
Black Bob's daddy

I sometimes wish things were the way it used to be in Colombia, with goalies getting executed. I would have a huge smile if I heard a disgruntled fan had shot Tripplette dead on his front porch.
OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-06-2018, 09:16 PM   #117
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
The roughing the kicker penalty, negated by the phantom (no flag) personal foul, was beyond terrible also.
There was a foul. I saw it and started cursing out the player for being a moron before they even announced it. You can see it on the original broadcast views.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-06-2018, 09:19 PM   #118
Thank you

I hope they all DIE!!!!!!
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2018, 10:25 PM   #119
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
I hope they all DIE!!!!!!
Agreed
OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-06-2018, 10:27 PM   #120
Bring it on Ahab!

Mariota fumbled twice, and the refs bailed him out.

You will not convince me this isn't true.

It's getting hard to think this mother****er isn't doing this shit on purpose.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.