Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 07:39 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Rumor: Creed & Butker getting new deals

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:26 AM   #106
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Prepare thy self then. Trey aint getting a new contract.

Next season He is behind Creed/Bolton/Butker and probably reworking Mahomes.
This pretty much guarantees they're bringing Trey back.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:57 AM   #107
Mahomes > God

Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Today, 10:20 AM   #108
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
It's gotta be Aiyuk or Adams.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:20 AM   #109
Starter

Quote:
What's this shit??
PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old Today, 10:22 AM   #110
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
We play a lot of man on the back end and you don’t get many interceptions playing man
Yup.

Man coverage can/should help with deflections and help mitigate short-passing attacks, but it makes interceptions awfully difficult, especially for CBs.

The only way they can get that pick is to sell out on a route and if they guess wrong in man, there simply may not be a safety behind them to pick up the slack.

Peters got INTs because he freelanced and could mess up an entire coverage scheme doing so. McDuffie is going to have relatively low int numbers because he's not gonna make that dive bomb to try to pick a ball and leave the area vacated if it's a double move.

Scheme discipline in man coverage is going to yield low interception numbers...and Super Bowls.

McDuffie is damn near a perfect corner. Size issues can make him susceptible to big receivers but that's a price you pay for a guy that can gear up and own like he can.

He's a legit All Pro caliber player and someone that's likely to end up in the ring of honor (and maybe accolades beyond that if he remains a centerpiece component of a defense that continues to stack rings).
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:23 AM   #111
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatMahomesIsGod View Post
What's this shit??
???

It's Rickey hinting at a big ass trade coming, didn't want to start a new thread so since this thread is based off of his tweet I added it.

Dude doesn't miss.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Today, 10:24 AM   #112
Veteran

Quote:
Skyy Moore for a used dildo.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old Today, 10:26 AM   #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordonelloyd View Post
Absolutely have to keep Butker. Getting that done now would be great

Not sure I would say he is better than Tucker. I think they’re clearly the best two kickers in the league and probably about equal. Butker has certainly had chances at more important field goals, but that’s not something you can blame on Tucker and both have always been reliable and clutch. Tucker probably has the stronger leg also, but I’m not sure.
At his apex, Tucker's leg was stronger, IMO. Now I'd say it's probably Butker.

But Butker has 60 yard makes the last two seasons. I think he has a 65 yarder in him. If Tucker's leg was stronger than Butker's, it wasn't by much. And honestly, there's just little replacing leverage.

Harrison is a BIG kicker. Simply being tall is going to give him more leverage in his legs and more leg drive. I think that should help him age extremely well.

If that guy wanted to sign a Patrick Mahomes "Chief for Life" extension, I'd be in favor of it. He's massively important to this team and has the sort of 'no ****s given' attitude that you absolutely need to have from a kicker. He's ice cold out there.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:28 AM   #114
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
It's gotta be Aiyuk or Adams.
I wouldn’t be surprised if it was Cee Dee Lamb
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:31 AM   #115

Seriously - go watch his 60 yarder against Denver. That was with swirling winds and he was 5 yards up the crossbar when it crossed. The 62 yarder against Buffalo was into the wind. The game-winning 58 yarder against the Chargers was as pure as any kick I have ever seen - off his foot you knew it was good; I mean the dude was just driving nails there.

I'd let him try one from the 50 one of these days. I honestly think he could hit it. The guy has an absolute cannon of a leg.
Old Today, 10:35 AM   #116
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Seriously - go watch his 60 yarder against Denver. That was with swirling winds and he was 5 yards up the crossbar when it crossed. The 62 yarder against Buffalo was into the wind. The game-winning 58 yarder against the Chargers was as pure as any kick I have ever seen - off his foot you knew it was good; I mean the dude was just driving nails there.

I'd let him try one from the 50 one of these days. I honestly think he could hit it. The guy has an absolute cannon of a leg.
That Charger one was awesome.

Remember he had to kick it 3 times in a row and was perfect each time?
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:38 AM   #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
That Charger one was awesome.

Remember he had to kick it 3 times in a row and was perfect each time?
Each kick was a little better than the one before it. By the 'money' kick, he simply couldn't have hit one any better.

If that doesn't speak to that dude's heart rate, nothing will.
Old Today, 10:38 AM   #118
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Butker is the GOAT kicker.

He combines the regular season success, power, and accuracy of Tucker with the postseason clutch of Vinatieri.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:21 AM   #119
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

He set a SB record for the longest FG just a few months ago. It wasn’t one of those that just doinked in off a crossbar. It was very straight. I have yet to see him miss a “must make” FG in the playoffs.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old Today, 11:22 AM   #120
Three-Pat

Quote:
???

It's Rickey hinting at a big ass trade coming, didn't want to start a new thread so since this thread is based off of his tweet I added it.

Dude doesn't miss.
He’s the Nick Bolton of inside information.
tredadda has disabled reputation