Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-27-2024, 08:56 AM  
Keep Camp Home!

Chiefs are headed to the White House on Friday

Quote:
(The Hill) – President Biden will welcome the Kansas City Chiefs to the White House on May 31, the White House announced on Friday. The Chiefs beat the San Francisco 49ers to win the 2023 Super Bowl in Las Vegas. The also won the Super Bowl the year prior and visited the White House in June 2023.3 days ago

https://www.youtube.com/live/hnkR2vZ...XT65TCjDhMb2bh

I've been invited to tag along, but not sure I'll be able to swing it. My grandma passed away yesterday and arrangements are pending. I have till tomorrow to let someone know...

Last edited by cmh6476; 05-31-2024 at 02:17 PM..
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-31-2024, 12:45 PM   #106
Fish are scared of me

I hope Kelce takes over the podium!
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2024, 12:49 PM   #107
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
I hope Kelce takes over the podium!
Nah, we don't need drunk Kelce today

Travis: "YOU'VE GOT TO FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT TO PAAAARRRRTAAAY"
Joe: "You know, back in the day I used to party."
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2024, 01:15 PM   #108
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Nah, we don't need drunk Kelce today

Travis: "YOU'VE GOT TO FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT TO PAAAARRRRTAAAY"
Joe: "You know, back in the day I used to party."
How about DRUNK Harrison Butker ?

Yes, Thankyou for letting me speak. All I want to say is women need to be at home getting plowed after they finish cooking and cleaning!

And GOOOO CHIEFS!
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2024, 01:41 PM   #109
The pizza king of kansas

I want Chris Jones to say I have diplomatic immunity cause I'm the ambassador of sack nation.

Last edited by big nasty kcnut; 05-31-2024 at 02:19 PM..
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2024, 02:10 PM   #110
It was not a fair catch

i supposed I missed it all.

anyone have a link?
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-31-2024, 02:16 PM   #111
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
Starts at 3:15 CDT on the Whitehouse YouTube page.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnkR2vZZPOo
Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
i supposed I missed it all.

anyone have a link?
Here
Old 05-31-2024, 02:16 PM   #112

wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-31-2024, 02:17 PM   #113
Keep Camp Home!

Link updated in op
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-31-2024, 02:18 PM   #114
Keep Camp Home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
I can't embed on my phone otherwise I'd throw that up top
Old 05-31-2024, 02:20 PM   #115
Fish are scared of me

Has it started, I don't see anything. Are they running late!!!!!!!
Old 05-31-2024, 02:21 PM   #116
Fish are scared of me

Would be funny if the Broncos forced their way in and dementia didn't know any better
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2024, 02:24 PM   #117
Fish are scared of me

This one at least has shit going on
Old 05-31-2024, 02:25 PM   #118
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Would be funny if the Broncos forced their way in and dementia didn't know any better
He would have no idea. I'm 100% sure of that
KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2024, 02:26 PM   #119

How dare the President of the United States keep the Chiefs waiting.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-31-2024, 02:27 PM   #120

Come on, Biden. I planned my whole day around this.