Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-04-2024, 11:30 AM  
Andy Reid Supporter

McCaffrey gets new deal averaging $19 million

These deals this off-season have been nuts. Insane that he is higher up than Kelce in AAV

Last edited by RunKC; 06-04-2024 at 11:40 AM..
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2024, 11:52 AM   #106
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
You got carried away at the end. Chiefs just barely beat them in the SB. Let's not act like the game was a blow out.
The Chiefs weren't blowing anyone out last year, that was the worst Chiefs team in the last 4 years. That doesn't change if you drop the 49ers in the AFC they likely don't even make the AFC championship game.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2024, 11:54 AM   #107
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
They’ve had top notch coaching from Rat Jr and Saleh/Demeco on defense up until last year.

They’ve also drafted high end talent. Despite what you think about Purdy he was an incredible value considering he was Mr Irrelevant
As soon as they have to pay him their advantage leaves because right now they are the epitome of stars and scrubs.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2024, 11:54 AM   #108
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
The Chiefs weren't blowing anyone out last year, that was the worst Chiefs team in the last 4 years. That doesn't change if you drop the 49ers in the AFC they likely don't even make the AFC championship game.
Chiefs always get everyone's best shot and they took care of the Dolphins in the playoffs fairly easily so the whole Chiefs can't blow anyone out is a bit overblown. NFL is simply a tough league and everyone wants to beat the top dog.

With how much parity there is in the NFL it's hard to say but in my opinion 49ers could beat Ravens, Bills, etc. I don't see a huge gap in the AFC-NFC conferences like it was when the Bills were making their SBs in the 90s.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-05-2024, 11:56 AM   #109
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleThreat View Post
Well don’t they still have Elijah Mitchell as his backup? That’s an insane backup to have. Dude was going like round 2 or 3 in fantasy drafts the year that CMC was traded to them.

Not 100% positive, but I think that’s right.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2024, 11:56 AM   #110
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
With how much parity there is in the NFL it's hard to say but in my opinion 49ers could beat Ravens, Bills, etc. I don't see a huge gap in the AFC-NFC conferences like it was when the Bills were making their SBs in the 90s.
It means nothing until they PROVE it
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2024, 11:58 AM   #111
Hockey Town

Quote:
Chiefs always get everyone's best shot and they took care of the Dolphins in the playoffs fairly easily so the whole Chiefs can't blow anyone out is a bit overblown. NFL is simply a tough league and everyone wants to beat the top dog.

I actually disagree with that, I think if you moved Baltimore and Buffalo to the NFC both Lamar and Allen would have SB appearances.
Old 06-05-2024, 11:58 AM   #112
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Not 100% positive, but I think that’s right.
Yes Elijah Mitchell is there, he gets hurt alot though.
Old 06-05-2024, 12:03 PM   #113
Andy Reid Supporter

I’m not sure Buffalo and Baltimore are better than SF heading into this year. Both those teams took a step back.

Texans and Chiefs are definitely a step above but I’m not sure I would take the Bengals over SF either. It’s close.

I think the Eagles will be a lot better as well, especially with Saquon helping that specific offense.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2024, 12:04 PM   #114
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I’m not sure Buffalo and Baltimore are better than SF heading into this year. Both those teams took a step back.

Texans and Chiefs are definitely a step above but I’m not sure I would take the Bengals over SF either. It’s close.

I think the Eagles will be a lot better as well, especially with Saquon helping that specific offense.
This year, no, the last couple of years yea.

I just don't buy into the Eagles, their HC is a douche and that energy can only last so long.
Old 06-05-2024, 12:40 PM   #115
In Search of a Life

Bills and Ravens have the better QB. They'll still be good.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2024, 12:50 PM   #116
MVP

Quote:

Granted the 49ers can play with the Ravens, Texans, Bengals and Bills and maybe the eagles can... but the the 3rd NFL team really starts falling off. Getting bye 1 maybe 2 50/50 games to get to the super bowl is a lot easier path.
Shields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-05-2024, 12:51 PM   #117
Grand champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
It’s a crapshoot if you lack testicles, sure.

The Niners didn’t even have a game manager on the roster and yet had the 2nd overall pick.

“Well it all worked out for them anyway.”

lol no it didn’t. Ringless wonders
This is one of those situations where it’ll always come back to “well.. they didn’t win a Super Bowl so their decisions sucked”.

I think that ignores a lot of factors, though. People forget that Mitch Trubisky was drafted before Mahomes. Watson was probably ahead of Mahomes on many team’s boards as well.

It’s just as likely that the 9ers draft one of those scrubs and end up in a worse position than the route they took led them to.

Quote:
The 49ers have been extremely lucky to be able to do that. A lot of it has to do with the NFC being the far weaker conference right now.

Think about this if you put them in the AFC what would they be? The 4th or 5th best team?
Eh, I do think the AFC is the tougher conference but I think they’re right about the same level as the elite teams in the AFC on most given years. They won 13 games in 2019 and 2022 and 12 in 2023. 2021 was the only year that they were sort of a dark horse.

At the end of the 2023 regular season, I’d have put the Ravens at the top with the 9ers as second best in the league.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2024, 01:18 PM   #118
Supporter

Quote:
The 49ers have been extremely lucky to be able to do that. A lot of it has to do with the NFC being the far weaker conference right now.

Think about this if you put them in the AFC what would they be? The 4th or 5th best team?
This.

If San Fran was in the AFC they wouldn't have made the AFC title game.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2024, 01:25 PM   #119
MVP

Hollywood, Worthy, Rice, little lesser Kelce. CMC needs to really eat clock
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 06-05-2024, 01:29 PM   #120
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
They'll trade Deebo and pay Aiyuk I'd imagine, but CMC is such a weapon, I'd probably have paid him.
Yeah - they can't really lose CMC. He's uniquely well-suited for their offense.

He's not a RB in the purest sense of the word - he's an offensive weapon. In an era where elite WRs are getting $35 million, it seems paying $19 million for a guy you can use in the passing game OR between the tackles is a better use of resources.

He's a real problem to deal with.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote