Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 09:28 AM  
Ultrabanned

****Sunday 8/25 Phillies at Royals GDT****

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 02:46 PM   #106
Changes pants while driving

I would have left Smith in and made him pitch until his arm fell off, and he lost 62-3. **** him.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 02:53 PM   #107
Damnit Peg

Disappointing finish to the series.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old Yesterday, 02:59 PM   #108

Good news? Twins and Red Sox lost. Bad news? Hampson was the best pitcher today.

ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 03:05 PM   #109
George Brett shit his pants

Position players for Royals this year 2.0 ip, 0 ER
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 03:32 PM   #110
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ping2000 View Post
I would have left Smith in and made him pitch until his arm fell off, and he lost 62-3. **** him.

Needs to be dfa'd or retire
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Yesterday, 03:34 PM   #111
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefsfan987 View Post
Hopefully September call ups will help our bullpen
Marsh and Lamet?
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Yesterday, 04:46 PM   #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
Marsh and Lamet?

Old Yesterday, 06:04 PM   #113
I'll **** anything that moves!

So Tyler Gentry is on the team? I missed that. Did we send someone down? Release someone?
GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Yesterday, 06:08 PM   #114

Quote:

Man. Just as he seemed to have righted the ship at the right time, he has absolutely cratered and gone right in the toilet. He doesn’t fool anyone. Can’t strike anyone out and he gets hit HARD. And he’s got another year left on his contract. Goddammit, what a bust.
GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Yesterday, 06:30 PM   #115
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm View Post
So Tyler Gentry is on the team? I missed that. Did we send someone down? Release someone?
Renfroe to the IL
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:38 PM   #116

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm View Post
Man. Just as he seemed to have righted the ship at the right time, he has absolutely cratered and gone right in the toilet. He doesn’t fool anyone. Can’t strike anyone out and he gets hit HARD. And he’s got another year left on his contract. Goddammit, what a bust.
Smith's only under contract this year. Stratton is the one who is signed for next year.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:02 PM   #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
Smith's only under contract this year. Stratton is the one who is signed for next year.
Even if you have to pay Stratton, I wouldn't play him next year. These guys suck ass. They are ****ing with team chemistry. I'm surprised some of their teammates haven't performed a code red on their sorry asses.

Old Yesterday, 08:42 PM   #118

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
Renfroe to the IL
Well shit. Just again when he was hitting well and contributing. Just read about the IL reasons, tweaked hamstring. Goddamn. Not great not having his bat in the lineup, let alone for the next two weeks when we basically play every good team. Dammit.
Old Yesterday, 08:49 PM   #119
Veteran

One thing that I have noticed is that when the Royals are ahead, the batters are a lot more patient at the plate. When they are behind, they are swinging at anything and everything. I know Salvy swings pretty freely and he's earned that right, the rest of the team outside of the top of the lineup... not so much.

Good teams work the counts into their favor regardless of the score. Letting the opposing pitcher get by with 5 and 8 pitch innings just puts too much pressure on everyone. Maybe experience will help?
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Yesterday, 09:09 PM   #120

Quote:
Even if you have to pay Stratton, I wouldn't play him next year. These guys suck ass. They are ****ing with team chemistry. I'm surprised some of their teammates haven't performed a code red on their sorry asses.

Relievers are notoriously all over the place, look at Smith bombing this year or how Aroldis Chapman looked like a totally reborn guy for us last year. You just never know. So I'd probably hang on to Stratton and see if he figures something out, but if he's looking like this in the first part of next year he's probably going to get cut.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.