Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-10-2022, 09:23 PM  
MVP

Nebraska Football Sucks Thread

That is all.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2022, 07:41 PM   #106
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
Again-look at the track record of ISU coaches going to other places.

Only Earl Bruce and Cael Sanderson have had better careers elsewhere.
Well, Gene Chizik won a title at Auburn…
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-11-2022, 07:46 PM   #107
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
Oh God I forgot about that. He basically bought Cam Newton
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2022, 07:47 PM   #108
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
then?
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2022, 07:51 PM   #109
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Who cares? They have **** you money I'm not sure how you guys still fail to understand this.
**** you money or not, they burned up another 7.5m for no good reason. This year is a wash already.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-11-2022, 07:53 PM   #110
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
I don't even understand the logic there. They had 2 games left before his buyout went in half and one of those games was an impossible one for him to take the gut punch on.

There's no logic in Lincoln.
I’d bet my DJ’s Left Nut that they negotiated with Frost to let him go. Employees suffer burnout too and I bet he wanted to put a German Luger in his mouth doing the walk of shame last nite. I bet he took less.

When Uncle Cholly Wei’s got canned by Kansas, news mentioned the full buyout. An insider said it was negotiated, and months earlier if it needed to be done. These things don’t happen during 3AM cram sessions.

Anyone thing you can reach a big donor that late, over football ???
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2022, 07:55 PM   #111
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
**** you money or not, they burned up another 7.5m for no good reason. This year is a wash already.
I was told Trev wanted him gone after last year was going to slap him with cause for those NCAA violations. The higher up donors wanted to give him one more chance. Pretty much the money men made the call on this with the timing
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2022, 07:58 PM   #112
The Constitutional Choo choo

You heard right, Titty
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2022, 07:59 PM   #113
Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
Again-look at the track record of ISU coaches going to other places.

Only Earl Bruce and Cael Sanderson have had better careers elsewhere.
I think you're missing Johnny Majors. And Earl Bruce is correct. But Cael Sanderson? He's a wrestler, not a football coach, last I checked....

Look, the point is, Campbell is doing well in Iowa State, despite the shoddy history of their football program and limited budget. He's 2X Big 12 Coach of the Year. He is 5 out of 6 seasons (not including this year) a winning season with a bowl game, winning 2 of them. He led Iowa State to a conference championship game. Hell, Johnny Majors and Earl Bruce could not make that claim of that, or even winning a bowl game, or finishing a season in the Top 10.

I mean, shoot, he recruited Breece Hall, Brock Purdy to name a few. And they do have some good quality players right now. Xavier Hutchinson and Will McDonald IV are good players too.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2022, 08:00 PM   #114
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I was told Trev wanted him gone after last year was going to slap him with cause for those NCAA violations. The higher up donors wanted to give him one more chance. Pretty much the money men made the call on this with the timing
Well, guess you gotta do what the old money says.

Recalling the Kim Anderson bullshit, sounds convincing.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-11-2022, 08:09 PM   #115
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Well, guess you gotta do what the old money says.

Recalling the Kim Anderson bullshit, sounds convincing.
I guess that's how college sports works but it's a little disheartening. The Nebraska old money has ****ed up alot of shit along with Tom Osborne. I guess it's hindsight but Solich never should have got that job Stoops was the young up and Comer look how that worked out. If you're going to hire an AD let him do his damn job.
Old 09-11-2022, 08:10 PM   #116
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach View Post
I think you're missing Johnny Majors. And Earl Bruce is correct. But Cael Sanderson? He's a wrestler, not a football coach, last I checked....

Look, the point is, Campbell is doing well in Iowa State, despite the shoddy history of their football program and limited budget. He's 2X Big 12 Coach of the Year. He is 5 out of 6 seasons (not including this year) a winning season with a bowl game, winning 2 of them. He led Iowa State to a conference championship game. Hell, Johnny Majors and Earl Bruce could not make that claim of that, or even winning a bowl game, or finishing a season in the Top 10.

I mean, shoot, he recruited Breece Hall, Brock Purdy to name a few. And they do have some good quality players right now. Xavier Hutchinson and Will McDonald IV are good players too.
Tim Floyd, Fred Hoiberg and Larry Eustachy say Hi.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2022, 08:12 PM   #117
Inmem 2.0

Man don't remind me that Hoiberg is still the coach he might be even worse than Frost
Old 09-11-2022, 08:12 PM   #118
It was not a fair catch

My point-If you are lucky, you catch lightning in a bottle once.

Frost did it at UCF. And a fake National Championship banner.

Most of the time, success in two places never happens.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2022, 08:13 PM   #119
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I guess that's how college sports works but it's a little disheartening. The Nebraska old money has ****ed up alot of shit along with Tom Osborne. I guess it's hindsight but Solich never should have got that job Stoops was the young up and Comer look how that worked out. If you're going to hire an AD let him do his damn job.
I brought it up in the MU thread, but I think David Shaw could excel somewhere not Stanford. I think he would be a low key great move for corn.
Old 09-11-2022, 08:19 PM   #120
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
I brought it up in the MU thread, but I think David Shaw could excel somewhere not Stanford. I think he would be a low key great move for corn.
Yeah idk he went to Stanford and his star is kinda burning out