Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-22-2017, 02:41 PM   #2
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Hey, I hope you're right. I hope this all blows over and they keep winning games at a high clip. It all just makes me a little nervous.

This time of year, the only talk of a team like KC's should be positive, with high expectations. Instead, all of the news is negative and questionable. It's a tough thing to see past.
But it's all temporary emotion.

Sure, maybe guys like Conely, Reek and Robinson are upset Maclin was cut. But it's not like they don't have his damn phone number. The man isn't dead. Camp will come, they'll focus on THEIR job, not worry about wtf Maclin is doing. They'll be getting bitched at by the coaches and trying to win a starting job. Enough to not worry about Maclin not being around.

Dorsey is gone? It's the front office people who have to deal with that mostly. I doubt very many players are overly attached to Dorsey.

Berry/Houston/Peters didn't show up? So. That just means more reps for the younger guys. You honestly think Murray is sitting there crying over more reps?

It's all temporary emotional bullshit that will be forgotten once the hitting starts.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2017, 02:43 PM   #3
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
But it's all temporary emotion.

Sure, maybe guys like Conely, Reek and Robinson are upset Maclin was cut. But it's not like they don't have his damn phone number. The man isn't dead. Camp will come, they'll focus on THEIR job, not worry about wtf Maclin is doing. They'll be getting bitched at by the coaches and trying to win a starting job. Enough to not worry about Maclin not being around.

Dorsey is gone? It's the front office people who have to deal with that mostly. I doubt very many players are overly attached to Dorsey.

Berry/Houston/Peters didn't show up? So. That just means more reps for the younger guys. You honestly think Murray is sitting there crying over more reps?

It's all temporary emotional bullshit that will be forgotten once the hitting starts.
It just seems like a lot of unnecessary crap that you don't tend to see coming out of teams that have success. I'm guessing they're better at keeping it from coming out not keeping it from happening in etc.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2017, 02:43 PM   #4
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
I doubt very many players are overly attached to Dorsey.
http://www.kansascity.com/sports/spt...162888993.html

Kingsbury is asked if he was surprised by “the Dorsey thing.”

“Umm ... which thing? What?”

John Dorsey. He got fired.

“I didn’t know he got fired. When was that? Really?”

Yeah, about a month ago.

“I hadn’t heard that. I didn’t have any dealings with him. I dealt with coach Reid. I didn’t know that, but that’s surprising.”

Wait. You never talked with the GM?

“Maybe on draft day or something, but I don’t think so.”

Can we all agree that it’s extremely unlikely that Reid was in any way surprised or upset at picking a quarterback for which he served as the primary contact with the college coach?

Cool.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2017, 02:44 PM   #5
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

I'm just ready for camp. Tired of all the bullshit. Hopefully it'll all blow over and the media won't go overboard on it.

Ready for some football.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2017, 02:31 PM   #6
In Search of a Life

He's played less snaps, they approached him about making his pay closer to his play, he got pissed.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2017, 02:31 PM   #7
Fish are scared of me

Can somebody twit him back and tell him we were saving him to destroy Tom brady the following week and it just didn't work out.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2017, 02:33 PM   #8
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

He could of showed up in the playoffs....
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2017, 02:34 PM   #9
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
You could have paid more attention in school during grammar class
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2017, 02:34 PM   #10
LEGEND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
He played 7 snaps!!
penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.
Old 07-22-2017, 02:37 PM   #11
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penbrook View Post
He played 7 snaps!!
So he's a non factor... He can shut up...
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2017, 02:34 PM   #12
Fish are scared of me

He's just having a bad day. It's 100 degrees and he trying to get in all the jumping jacks he can, it's just hard to deal with.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2017, 02:44 PM   #13
LEGEND!

He's just upset because he's been here since day 1 like DJ and he sees how much talent the Chiefs have and he wants to win a super bowl with this team but deep down he knows he won't win one with Smith as QB. He wants Mahomes to lead the team to the promise land!
penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.
Old 07-22-2017, 02:46 PM   #14
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

I certainly wouldn't cut him, as that will cost us cap space and a solid player. No upside.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2017, 02:48 PM   #15
MVP

Dear Tamba:

As a longtime Chiefs fan, I've enjoyed watching your career from the time you were drafted up until now in the twilight of your football days. You've always been a standup guy, a team player and have worked your ass off. I admire that and respect that. You will most likely end up in the Chiefs Ring of Honor one day. You are a true 'Chief', in every sense of the word.

Now, all that being said, shut the **** up and quit bitching or we'll trade you to the Browns for a 5th round pick . . . . .
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.