Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-27-2024, 01:12 PM  
pie is never free

If You Could Only Eat One Ethnic Food The Rest Of Your Life

What would it be?

edit* wtf LOL, mods please delete
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2024, 08:42 PM   #106
Resident Glue Sniffer

Salma Hayek
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2024, 08:06 AM   #107
MVP

Mine would either be Thai or Mediterranean. My wife is Thai, and I love the food, but in order to enjoy it fully for a lifetime I think I'd need a higher spice tolerance. It's hard to go wrong with Mediterranean...good stuff and healthy.

For everyone saying Indian food, have you thought about how it stinks up a house? We had some Indian neighbors a while back. Great people and the food is good, but that house smelled like the food something fierce. Heck, the whole neighborhood smelled like it when they really got going.

A distant third would be German. I like a lot of it, but it's terrible for you.
kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-28-2024, 10:30 AM   #108
Ultrabanned

Couldn’t imagine stinking like an Indian forever. Plus most of that food looks like it’s already passed thru an Indian anus.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2024, 10:33 AM   #109
MVP

Poke Bowls.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-28-2024, 10:44 AM   #110
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kepp View Post
Mine would either be Thai or Mediterranean. My wife is Thai, and I love the food, but in order to enjoy it fully for a lifetime I think I'd need a higher spice tolerance. It's hard to go wrong with Mediterranean...good stuff and healthy.
Same (and I'd specifically say Greek). Both have good variety, Thai has good spicy options and also has curry options, both use a lot of seafood, and both are relatively healthy.

If I had to choose one, I'd go with Thai.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-28-2024, 10:50 AM   #111
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
Mexican
Yup
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-28-2024, 10:52 AM   #112
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

My absolute favorite is Mediterranean.

That said, for variety and breadth of content, gonna have to go Italian.

There are just way too many good options. While folks tend to view Italian as just pasta, they do some incredible stuff with proteins as well. I can fit stuff like a Tuscan Ribeye under the Italian umbrella.

It's close, but I think I'm gonna have more options with Italian.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-28-2024, 10:53 AM   #113
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Explore Oklahoma Onion Burgers, I've made them... sooo delicious

Onions are my favorite I eat them raw and get funny looks from the fam
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-28-2024, 10:55 AM   #114
Constable of Untruths

Hawaiian.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-28-2024, 12:10 PM   #115
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
Onions are my favorite I eat them raw and get funny looks from the fam
Do you have Indian feather in you? I had a roommate whose mother was full blood feather. He would eat a peeled red onion like an apple. He said his mom cooked with lots of onion garlic shallots all in the leek family. I guess its a Native American staple with any meal.

I like onion ok but mostly cooked very rare for me to eat raw except rarely on a burger or Mexican foods.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2024, 12:18 PM   #116
Fight, build, win!

I guess my pick would be Mexican food as I can eat it anytime. I love Asian foods but its so much veggie-based. Sometimes I just want to eat like a caveman. Also, white rice is as bad for you as potatoes maybe worse. At one time diabetes was most prevalent in Asia with fast foods US has probably overtaken them.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-28-2024, 12:20 PM   #117
Most Valuable Villain

I’m trying to figure out how American is considered “ethnic” food.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-28-2024, 12:22 PM   #118
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Do you have Indian feather in you? I had a roommate whose mother was full blood feather. He would eat a peeled red onion like an apple. He said his mom cooked with lots of onion garlic shallots all in the leek family. I guess its a Native American staple with any meal.

I like onion ok but mostly cooked very rare for me to eat raw except rarely on a burger or Mexican foods.
Well maybe that's the reason I'm one quarter Apache, guess it's all in the genes yo!

I actually much prefer White or Yellow Onions though tbh.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2024, 12:24 PM   #119
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I’m trying to figure out how American is considered “ethnic” food.
Tex-Mex could be considered "ethnic"
Old 05-28-2024, 12:25 PM   #120
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Couldn’t imagine stinking like an Indian forever. Plus most of that food looks like it’s already passed thru an Indian anus.
You ever had butter chicken, though? Or some vindaloo? Ugh. So ****ing good.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.