Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-05-2020, 08:47 PM   #2
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

This is as good a thread as any I guess.

My neighbor's father passed away and, because I had taken his father to a few games, he thought I should have some of Chiefs things his father had. Wow, just wow, I'm honored. What a nice gesture.

GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 10:05 PM   #3
The Constitutional Choo choo

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post

My neighbor's father passed away and, because I had taken his father to a few games, he thought I should have some of Chiefs things his father had. Wow, just wow, I'm honored. What a nice gesture.

Nice
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2020, 09:14 PM   #4
Gimme My Berries Back!

Men
Kitchen gadgets
Pics of great graphics
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2020, 09:20 PM   #5
Debunking your bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Men
Kitchen gadgets
Pics of great graphics
Like...in your basement in jars?
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2020, 10:01 PM   #6
pie is never free

Been on a vinyl kick lately, already had a fairly extensive album collection collecting dust... everything from Jerry Lee Lewis to KISS to Tony Bennett’s iconic I Left My Heart in San Francisco album

Then the kids got me a turntable and speakers for Christmas, since then the fever has caught... added almost pristine original pressings of Physical Graffiti from Zep, Aerosmith’s Get Your Wings, plus the Stones Green Grass and High Tides and Hot Rocks in the last month

Heart of Stone on that original vinyl is just incredible... low fi but deep and warm as could be, it sounds like a dream
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2020, 08:16 PM   #7
I could of gone pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Been on a vinyl kick lately, already had a fairly extensive album collection collecting dust... everything from Jerry Lee Lewis to KISS to Tony Bennett’s iconic I Left My Heart in San Francisco album

Then the kids got me a turntable and speakers for Christmas, since then the fever has caught... added almost pristine original pressings of Physical Graffiti from Zep, Aerosmith’s Get Your Wings, plus the Stones Green Grass and High Tides and Hot Rocks in the last month

Heart of Stone on that original vinyl is just incredible... low fi but deep and warm as could be, it sounds like a dream
I go to Barnes & Nobles and see records for $30 and $40 dollars that I threw away. I had 4,000 albums from collecting from '66 to about 1995, then I retired and moved to Florida in 2011 and got rid all of them. I cherry picked them and sold the very best to record stores for hardly nothing and many I just tossed out. I moved those records so many times and now with youtube, all I want to do is watch concert videos on my big screen TV and listen to the surround sound. I sometimes regret getting rid of them, heck I still have about 500 CD's and 300 concert DVD's I collected before I discovered youtube. To me it's so much greater to be able to see the artist perform. I just a put a dozen or so videos of tribute bands on 'bands you regret seeing' thread over in media.

If you really take the vinyl serious, here's is the ultimate turntable, the platter floats, only $1400.

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-11-2020, 02:04 AM   #8
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepPurple View Post
If you really take the vinyl serious, here's is the ultimate turntable, the platter floats, only $1400.

Nakamichi turntables -that is all......
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2020, 10:06 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Men
Ya dont say.
Ive always known we were meant for each other.
True story.
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2020, 10:08 PM   #10
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post

Wow.

Nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Over the years I've collected utility pole and railroad tie date nails. I have coffee cans full and the oldest and best are found in old RR telegraph poles they were copper and buffed out nice.

Around 2000 they started burning and blazing in pole dates or started using aluminum nail and washers that suck.

Heh. I hadn't heard of this. That's pretty cool.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2020, 09:09 AM   #11
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Wow.

Nice.
Thanks. It was certainly unexpected, and I'd much rather have his dad here than those things, but it's really nice to know the family remembered me (us) taking him to games and thinking those things would be well placed in my home. It was really uplifting..

They weren't his first games, but they were the first tailgates he had been to in almost 30 years, and I never knew how much he talked about how fun they were.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 09:42 PM   #12
Fight, build, win!

Over the years I've collected utility pole and railroad tie date nails. I have coffee cans full and the oldest and best are found in old RR telegraph poles they were copper and buffed out nice.

Around 2000 they started burning and blazing in pole dates or started using aluminum nail and washers that suck.

srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2020, 10:02 PM   #13

I collect souls.
Old 04-05-2020, 10:46 PM   #14
MVP

Finger and toe nails, teeth, strands of hair, fore skin, and I have a couple of ears as well.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-05-2020, 10:51 PM   #15
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Finger and toe nails, teeth, strands of hair, fore skin, and I have a couple of ears as well.
Keep your evening to one beer two is obviously too many.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.