Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-27-2021, 07:10 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the Cleveland Browns

Week 1.

Chiefs vs Browns.

Talk about it here.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2021, 08:09 AM   #106
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa View Post
As a sidebar: Everyone talks about the Dirty Dan hit at the goalline that caused the fumble, but how come nobody says anything about the exact same hit on Henne's 3rd down run at the end of the game.....always bothered me that (in my opinion), both hits were perfectly fine football plays, but if someone is going to complain about one, complain both ways....
After that hit, Henne went out and started getting tattoos.
Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-29-2021, 08:13 AM   #107
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying High D View Post
After that hit, Henne went out and started getting tattoos.
Exactly....nobody here was cry-sacking about that hit....we embraced it, moved on, and won the game the very next play.

Fact is: Browns had their chance to win that game, and Baker Mayfield couldn't deliver when everything was working in the Browns favor with 8 minutes left to go in crunch time....

EDIT: to be clear, I think the Browns have a very nice team.....not close to the level of the Chiefs at this point
mililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-29-2021, 08:14 AM   #108
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother View Post
Nah you went full zilla. Never go full zilla.
No, you're being a douche bag. You do this to me in every thread. You're a troll. I've been on this board for a long time and you're the first person I'm putting on ignore. If you want to have a discussion then do it. Don't troll me thread to thread with "no, you're wrong just because."
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2021, 08:19 AM   #109
MVP

So, from what I’ve gathered, Cleveland’s pass rush will likely be weaker (wasn’t great before), their secondary is improved but not elite, and they have Beckham back (didn’t they have better chemistry without him?).

Meanwhile, KC is likely improved at all three levels on D and drastically better on the OL.

But somehow the Browns have closed the gap?
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-29-2021, 08:23 AM   #110
I missed '69!

Browns are a fine team. I also see them as the 3rd best team in their division. They needed like 5 TOers to beat the Steelers and they seem to struggle against the Ravens. I’d bet money they don’t win the division. Week 2 is a tougher matchup for us though I think we win both games.
Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 08-29-2021, 08:24 AM   #111
My work speaks for itself!!!

Before mahomes got his neck yanked in the playoff game last year, we were well on our way to a blowout, as the offense was doing whatever it wanted.

And - Baker probably played the best game of his pro career, which I dont see him replicating this go around.

If we stop the run, we stop the Browns.

Chiefs 34 - Browns 20
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2021, 08:28 AM   #112
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
Before mahomes got his neck yanked in the playoff game last year, we were well on our way to a blowout, as the offense was doing whatever it wanted.

And - Baker probably played the best game of his pro career, which I dont see him replicating this go around.

If we stop the run, we stop the Browns.

Chiefs 34 - Browns 20

Mayfield went 23/37 for 204 - 5.1 yds per attempt. I've seen stat lines like that before.....it's called Alex Smith, and we all know where that ends up.

Mahomes, in 2.25 quarters: 21-30 for 255 and a TD (plus another TD on the ground).....

That is the difference between the Chiefs and the Browns, and that isn't changing anytime soon.
mililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2021, 08:35 AM   #113
MVP

The only thing they really excel at is rushing. Isn’t KC pretty much undefeated vs those teams in the Mahomes era? Despite having piss poor run defense for much of it?
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-29-2021, 08:44 AM   #114
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbled View Post
Browns are a fine team. I also see them as the 3rd best team in their division. They needed like 5 TOers to beat the Steelers and they seem to struggle against the Ravens. I’d bet money they don’t win the division. Week 2 is a tougher matchup for us though I think we win both games.
Oh, I think the Steelers are in serious decline.

Cleveland is at worst the 2nd best team.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2021, 08:48 AM   #115
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Oh, I think the Steelers are in serious decline.

Cleveland is at worst the 2nd best team.
I'll be really impressed if the Steelers win 6 games.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2021, 08:48 AM   #116
MVP

Any given Sunday and all that, but I expect that The Chiefs win week one, because they are the better team.

I don't think The Browns will have an answer for a Chiefs team that is no longer weak in the trenches and one dimensional offensively. I think The Chiefs defense is going to be markedly improved. I think something like 34-20 is about right, with one Cleveland TD being a garbage time TD against a prevent D.

I DO think Cleveland is a legit play-off team, and will go somewhere in the 11-5, 12-4 area. Probably good enough to win that division.

I just don't think they're in KC's class, but then I don't know who is in the AFC. Nobody really.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2021, 09:41 AM   #117
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Vernon had 9 sacks last year. Clowney had 0.

Sacks aren’t everything, but I have no idea how you could see Clowney as an upgrade at this stage of their careers.
Pff isn't gospel but there pass rush numbers are pretty comparable. Clowney gets doubled more and creates a decent amount of pressures. On run D, he's very good. It's less of a statement of how great clowney is and more to say Vernon is average at best. Keep in mind veach was on the market for him even if it meant giving up decent picks.

But the pass rush is less about the DL talent here and more about how third string DB's can cover more than 1 second. That helps a pass rush out tremendously.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2021, 09:42 AM   #118
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Any given Sunday and all that, but I expect that The Chiefs win week one, because they are the better team.

I don't think The Browns will have an answer for a Chiefs team that is no longer weak in the trenches and one dimensional offensively. I think The Chiefs defense is going to be markedly improved. I think something like 34-20 is about right, with one Cleveland TD being a garbage time TD against a prevent D.

I DO think Cleveland is a legit play-off team, and will go somewhere in the 11-5, 12-4 area. Probably good enough to win that division.

I just don't think they're in KC's class, but then I don't know who is in the AFC. Nobody really.
100% agree
Old 08-29-2021, 09:59 AM   #119
Washo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Clearly he was referring to the Browns, but how did Saunders make it into a list of productive non-JAG Chiefs players including Matheiu and Sneed?
Well, I guess I owe him a beer. 🤦🏻*♂️
Phoneix is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPhoneix is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPhoneix is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPhoneix is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPhoneix is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPhoneix is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPhoneix is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPhoneix is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPhoneix is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPhoneix is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPhoneix is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-29-2021, 10:07 AM   #120
Washo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
That is correct. This stooge must be drunk I listed 7 receivers in another thread implying that there’s a 3 way tie for the 6th and Powell who’s probably a lock as a draft pick. And he thinks my argument is that we’re only keeping 5 wideouts.
Oh boy. “Stooge” lulz. You named 5 ding dong. I can grab the quote and put it here. My mistake for thinking you were continuing your rant on the Chiefs players. But name calling already and have been here for 5 minutes. I hope you don’t talk to strangers like that in real life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Exactly he slots up due to the Watkins subtraction. UNLESS you actually believe fountain played his way above Pringle, Robinson and maybe mecole. I see it as 1. Hill, 2 Hardman 3. Robinson, 4 Pringle, 5 kemp/Fountain/ Powell.
I count 5…if you intended to say 6 why not put #6 in there? I know. It’s because you think Kemp and Fountian don’t deserve a roster spot over “draft pick” Powell. 🙄
Phoneix is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPhoneix is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPhoneix is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPhoneix is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPhoneix is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPhoneix is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPhoneix is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPhoneix is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPhoneix is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPhoneix is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPhoneix is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about