Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 02:49 PM  
Hockey Town

There's some drama in Cincy

Looks like they're off to a rousing start to the year.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:02 AM   #106
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
There is a company named Chili John's here in Green Bay that I discovered serves what is supposed to be similar to Cincinnati style chili. They claim it's slightly different, but it's served the same way. I have to admit, it was damn good.
It is damn good. It's obviously not traditional "chili" but a meat soup and when you make it right, it's delectable.
rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:03 AM   #107
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
You ever had Swahili food?
No sir. Should i continue avoiding it?
rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:04 AM   #108
In Search of a Life

I don't get what the issue is here with Chase's side either. "We don't negotiate new deals wiht 2 year left".

If they told him that and he's still holding out, I guess it's up to him. You hate trading elite guys but **** if you aren't gonna play what am I supposed to do?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:10 AM   #109
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I don't get what the issue is here with Chase's side either. "We don't negotiate new deals wiht 2 year left".

If they told him that and he's still holding out, I guess it's up to him. You hate trading elite guys but **** if you aren't gonna play what am I supposed to do?
All he sees is 2 guys from his draft class he thinks he's better than got paid already.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:12 AM   #110
In Search of a Life

Be prepared to miss games and sit out I guess then.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:20 AM   #111
Supporter

A penny.

Bengals' Ja'Marr Chase wants record-setting contract that tops Justin Jefferson deal by one penny, per report

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/b...ny-per-report/
alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:21 AM   #112
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha_omega View Post
A penny.

Bengals' Ja'Marr Chase wants record-setting contract that tops Justin Jefferson deal by one penny, per report

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/b...ny-per-report/
He's not as good as Jefferson, but ok.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old Today, 10:22 AM   #113
Prestige Worldwide

Nope.

Not a diva, at all.
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:23 AM   #114
Prestige Worldwide

Just forcing his way out of Cincy.

Don't blame him.
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:30 AM   #115
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Bro, stop. We have one in Clearwater, near my house. I gave it a shot not long ago. It looks exactly like that mere seconds after you start trying to consume it. And ****ing nutmeg…. In the beanless “chili”? Shit looks and tastes like some shit I threw together WASTED in my teens when there was only a few ingredients n the house, so I put them all together and ate it cuz I was starving. Only difference being, I wasn’t broke, but I had already paid for that shit. Glad I got a couple little “chili” dogs or it woulda been a complete loss.
Again, a clear case of hate the player, not the game. I've gotten shitty 4ways from many different Skylines around here. It has nothing to do with the dish, it's the pimple-faced 15yo kids throwing the shit together.
Old Today, 10:31 AM   #116
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk View Post
Nope.

Not a diva, at all.
It's because he personally knows Jefferson, the 1 penny thing is so he can tell his pal and old college teammate, look I topped you!
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:32 AM   #117
Going home eventually

Burrow would crap himself if Chase is traded. SB possibility for this year would take a big hit. He's had him in college and pros.

They don't have the balls to trade him.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:33 AM   #118
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
Talking about being cheap and cool...has Clark put AC in our training facility yet?
Nah, Clark isn't dumb. Why throw that much money into something when you don't know where your facility will be for another 12-15 months. Once the decision for Arrowhead's future is made, I believe the work on a new training facility if elsewhere will start immediately, or extensive remod on current facilities if Arrowhead is staying put.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:34 AM   #119
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
The bengals have ****ed this up from the get go.

You know what the smart move was?

To be the first WR to reset the market and to get a 5th year in the contract.

Now they’ve pissed off their best player.
There's a pretty good chance that he and Jefferson were in something of a staring contest, though.

I mean if he's saying "I want one penny more than JJ" then it stands to reason that he simply wasn't willing to sign until after Jefferson did.

And if that's the case, there was nothing Cincy ever could've done.

And really, Cincy should probably just give it to him provided that they add it to the end of his 5th year option. At that point you get him for 4/$140 through his age 29 season. So you're getting out of his right around the time he's either started to decline or he's proven to be one of those HoF caliber talents who should age well and be worth another LTC.

The timing of all this SHOULD work out okay for Cincy. Time to just get the deal done.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:37 AM   #120
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
A real franchise would trade him and turn those picks into contributors at other positions.

Dumbass franchises pay WR's stupid money and **** their cap up.
Eh. They kinda have to.

Chase is a much better long-term play than Higgins. Higgins is likely to cost about 90% as much as Chase costs with Chase being a substantially better player.

A real franchise would've traded Higgins and inserted Burton while using the freed money to get Chase's deal finalized. The Bengals, OTOH, look like they may prefer to just hose the whole damn thing up.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.