Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-12-2024, 05:52 PM  
pie is never free

Jeep Wranglers With Plastic Toys On the Dashboard

Is anyone else seeing this fad everywhere lately, or is it just the reeruns in my general area?

Brightly colored little toys mounted to the dash of various Jeep styles... whats the big and pathetic secret here?
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2024, 05:09 PM   #106
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
I've never seen him before. I'm guessing he's a DC guy?
He's branched out some I think, but originally yeah.
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2024, 05:21 PM   #107
The Guy With The Goats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
God as my witness you're the most grudge holding SOB on this board, once you've decided to hate someone theres just no going back

Crossing certain lines tends to make people hold grudges. Using the death of one's spouse as a jumping off point for something else, especially when it is in the thread created to vent about it *JUST* happening, is one of those lines.

No amount of PMs fixes that. (literally... you dominate my private messaging box with messages I typically don't read. its ****ing ridiculous)

Go **** yourself. Forever and always... **** yourself, bro.

*THAT SAID*

My comment had nothing to do with holding a grudge towards your drunkard ass. It had to do with you saying stupid things and my pointing out how stupid those things, and the tone of the OP and a few replies, were... in context.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2024, 05:25 PM   #108
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurroundedByMorons View Post
Shall I post how many times you have down voted my comments that have had zero to do with you? I am happy to admit I did the same, as a silly game. When you returned fire, I figured out you were serious (although I could be wrong). Either way, this is the most ironic statement I have read this week.
I merely downvoted comments of yours I disagree with, thats what the function is designed for

This whole place is one big silly game sometimes, get used to it this is the wild west bud... its shoot or get shot
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2024, 05:30 PM   #109
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post

Crossing certain lines tends to make people hold grudges. Using the death of one's spouse as a jumping off point for something else, especially when it is in the thread created to vent about it *JUST* happening, is one of those lines.

No amount of PMs fixes that. (literally... you dominate my private messaging box with messages I typically don't read. its ****ing ridiculous)

*THAT SAID*

My comment had nothing to do with holding a grudge towards your drunkard ass. It had to do with you saying stupid things and my pointing out how stupid those things, and the tone of the OP and a few replies, were... in context.
Go babble to yourself in the mirror all about it, we're done here Captain Clown
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2024, 05:32 PM   #110
The Guy With The Goats

Quote:
Go babble to yourself in the mirror all about it, we're done here Captain Clown
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-13-2024, 05:37 PM   #111
Fight, build, win!

A fun innocent thread on Jeeps and dashboard toys devolves into up and down / votes animosity. Love CP!
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2024, 05:38 PM   #112
Baba Ganoush

Damn, this thread really took off.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2024, 05:39 PM   #113
The Guy With The Goats

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
A fun innocent thread on Jeeps and dashboard toys devolves into up and down / votes animosity. Love CP!
reeruned, pathetic, gay, ect...

I'm overwhelmed by the "innocence".
Old 06-13-2024, 05:51 PM   #114
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
reeruned, pathetic, gay, ect...

I'm overwhelmed by the "innocence".
Yep, this is CP. It's what we do, you trying to be a wildcat won't change a thing.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2024, 05:54 PM   #115
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag View Post
The chick down my street has about 40 bright ass neon rubber duckies all along her dash. I got her chalked up as a dyke.
Dyke ducks?
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2024, 05:55 PM   #116
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Meh it can die now for all I care, it got 100+... and an understanding was somewhat gained about the fad, and thats what I was looking for

Its fine for women, but I cringe every time I see some bearded dude go by looking like that... and there will be no apologies forthcoming
Old 06-13-2024, 05:55 PM   #117
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:

*THAT SAID*

That’s something someone were holding a grudge would say.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2024, 05:57 PM   #118
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Meh it can die now for all I care, it got 100+... and an understanding was somewhat gained about the fad, and thats what I was looking for

Its fine for women, but I cringe every time I see some bearded dude go by looking like that... and there will be no apologies forthcoming
I have a jeep. I have a beard. I am a fat guy.

Speaking as a representative of all those categories, who ****ing cares?
Old 06-13-2024, 05:57 PM   #119
Ultrabanned

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2024, 06:09 PM   #120
Fight, build, win!

Doesn't Missouri have laws on obstructing the view through the front windshield? Or is that just hanging all kinds of crap off the rearview mirror?