Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2024, 05:47 PM  

Jim Harbaugh named Chargers head coach

wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2024, 07:58 PM   #106
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Should have went to the NFC. AFC is stacked with competition.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2024, 08:01 PM   #107
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
ah.

Well, not to be a picker-of-nits, but Harbaugh inherited a 6-10 team and led them to a 13-3 season, that ended in the NFCCG.

Then in 2012, he led SF to a 11-4-1 record, that ended in the SB.

Then he did it again in 2013, taking them to a 12-4 record and another trip to the NFCCG.

So, I'm not certain your point comes with a lot of merit. Certainly Harbaugh's record in SF seems to be contrary to your point.

Regardless, LAC isn't SF, especially in terms of ownership/FO. So we'll see.

But Harbaugh is a really good coach. And if there's a way, he'll find it and make LAC into an actual contender. And then we'll just have to see what happens.
I'm not trying to downplay Harbaugh. I think he's a great coach, and by far the best the Chargers have had in a long time.

I'm just saying his past succes (that ultimately didn't result in a SB) doesn't just guarantee similar results in LA. He could just as easily flame out because Herbert is who he always has been, or the roster/cap is just too much to overcome.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2024, 08:03 PM   #108
The Insider

Jim Harbaugh helped Brand Mart go out of business when the Chiefs beat the Chargers ass on Halloween in 1999.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2024, 08:11 PM   #109
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I'm not trying to downplay Harbaugh. I think he's a great coach, and by far the best the Chargers have had in a long time.

I'm just saying his past succes (that ultimately didn't result in a SB) doesn't just guarantee similar results in LA. He could just as easily flame out because Herbert is who he always has been, or the roster/cap is just too much to overcome.

yeah, that's true. If Herbert is just who he's been so far, Harbaugh will have a real problem. Though, again, he got Alex Smith and Colin Kaepernick to the NFCCG/SB more than once. So he doesn't necessarily need Herbert to be Superman. Just efficient.

One thing for sure. I'll be watching LAC a lot more closely next year, now that they finally have a legit coach.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2024, 08:18 PM   #110
In Search of a Life

Quote:
yeah, that's true. If Herbert is just who he's been so far, Harbaugh will have a real problem. Though, again, he got Alex Smith and Colin Kaepernick to the NFCCG/SB more than once. So he doesn't necessarily need Herbert to be Superman. Just efficient.

One thing for sure. I'll be watching LAC a lot more closely next year, now that they finally have a legit coach.
Even ignoring the issues in LA, he didn't have Patrick ****ing Mahomes in his divison while at SF. I'd say that's reason enough not to expect the same results.

And the AFCW is likely going to be better overall over the next few years than it has been recebtly.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2024, 08:22 PM   #111
Most Valuable Villain

Harbaugh would have been better off going to Atlanta. Shitty division. He’d get to pick his QB. Young offensive weapons.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2024, 08:29 PM   #112
Veteran

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	RDT_20240124_2020374000494150018474479~2.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	120.4 KB
ID:	127010  
dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2024, 08:37 PM   #113
Inmem 2.0

No I hate this ****ing hire I hope Thamel is just throwing shit on the wall

https://x.com/PeteThamel/status/1750...103378396?s=20
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2024, 08:40 PM   #114
Veteran

This was obvious. The only job available in California. Probably took a discount.
Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-24-2024, 08:41 PM   #115
Veteran

Andy Reid, Sean Payton and now Jim harbaugh. That's a lot of talent in one division.
Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-24-2024, 09:03 PM   #116
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
I think they'll be okay really. They'll have to bring in some mercs in 2025, but they'll pick players that'll actually be good with Harbaugh running things.

The AFC-W just got that much tougher. Which I'm fine with; just didn't see Harbaugh taking this particular job.
I didnt see spanos spending any money
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2024, 09:06 PM   #117
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Could be a great hire. But, as I mentioned in another thread today, his schtick seems to wear thin on people pretty quick, and it’s gonna take a couple years to have that roster at championship caliber. If that, they need to hit on a lot of draft picks.
This is not wrong. From what I read years ago, the whole “who got it better than us” slogan started to get old on the players who had been there for a while. Additionally, it was reported a lot of the players felt he treated them like kids and not adults, which led to a lot of people saying that being one of the reasons he’s so successful for college and is ideal for college players because by the time his “gimmick” becomes old and repetitive on the players, they are already graduating.
TripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-24-2024, 09:07 PM   #118
Going home eventually

You gotta be filthy rich and half brain dead to move to California. They take all your money and their government is corrupt as hell. Even damn Hollywood stars are leaving. Only the shit people will stay.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 5     Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2024, 09:18 PM   #119
Threepeat!

Smart hire. Should help Herbert. AFC West…wow.

Damn, I’m old enough to remember when Harbaugh played for the dolts.
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2024, 09:30 PM   #120
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
I didnt see spanos spending any money
spanos is already a billion dollars in debt what's another 100 million? Harbaugh has won for Pro organizations and Universities that have a rich history of winning so is it him or the organization? The chargers have a rich history of losing starting with trading away Jack Kemp in the 60's who came back to beat them in two AFL Championship games. I expect more of the same losing from a bottom feeding owner like spanos.
KTMJIM is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.