Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 06:55 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Chiefs sign Juju (2024)

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:34 AM   #106
MVP

One can not emphasize enough how shitty the Pats are right now.

You can not get a good evaluation from anyone when the line is a turnstile
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 08:36 AM   #107
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
I didn't realize it but today is cutdown day so we will know soon who made the roster.
I believe that happens tomorrow
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:41 AM   #108
George Brett shit his pants

I said they should do this. Low risk move. Hes gonna be getting paid nothing.

But BWillie is always wrong! Love to have him back. Doesn't even need to play much. Keep him on the shelf until the end of the season unless Rice gets suspended.

Either was I said this was a no brainer....everyone said I was stupid. Brett Veach also stupid I guess
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:43 AM   #109

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
Hopefully this means the last of Moore and Toney at least.
Toney was already gone. This makes me think Skyy is now at risk.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:43 AM   #110
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
I didn't realize it but today is cutdown day so we will know soon who made the roster.
Leaked footage from Veach's office earlier today.

"Kadarius...

"

"Skyy, one thing buddy...

'
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old Today, 08:46 AM   #111
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I said they should do this. Low risk move. Hes gonna be getting paid nothing.

But BWillie is always wrong! Love to have him back. Doesn't even need to play much. Keep him on the shelf until the end of the season unless Rice gets suspended.

Either was I said this was a no brainer....everyone said I was stupid. Brett Veach also stupid I guess
On a completely unrelated note, thank you for finally changing your profile pic.

Yesterday was brutal.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:48 AM   #112
MVP

Don't mind this at all. Ride his ass until his knees explode. Knows the offense, Patrick trusts him, and it likely means the Skyy Moore disaster is finally over.

Rice
Brown
Worthy
JJSS
Watson
Hardman

???
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:48 AM   #113

If Rice is not suspended Im thinking they go

Rice
Brown
Watson
Worthy
Hardman
JuJu
Skyy

This definitely and I mean definitely means Ross is now gone. Toney was already gone. Last roster spot is down to Skyy or Remigio. Hardman had to tell Ross where to be in the last preseason game. Hardman! Who himself is no football savant. Ross routinely did not pay attention to the details and he's in his 3rd year here.
Old Today, 09:01 AM   #114
Needs more middle fingers

Not a fan of the move. He shouldn't take snaps from the top 3 or 4 wideouts and adds nothing to ST.

As a 4th or 5th WR his talent level becomes much less important, but just from a philosophical stand point i'd rather see those spots go to developmental guys.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:01 AM   #115
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Looks like the WR room is all but set now.

Rice
Brown
Worthy
JJSS
Watson
(sigh) Moore
I'd much rather have Hardman than JuJu.

And yeah, Moore goes without saying.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:02 AM   #116

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxSocks View Post
Not a fan of the move. He shouldn't take snaps from the top 3 or 4 wideouts and adds nothing to ST.

As a 4th or 5th WR his talent level becomes much less important, but just from a philosophical stand point i'd rather see those spots go to developmental guys.
Would you like an address to send me a fruit basket?
Old Today, 09:02 AM   #117
Starter

This is a good move. It’s all about improving the bottom end of our WR room and nothing to do with rice and his suspension, at least in my view.

But this does not give us the best depth at WR in the league. I think that goes to Houston. Depending on who they cut, we may be will pick up somebody else at WR as well
gordonelloyd ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.gordonelloyd ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old Today, 09:03 AM   #118

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
I think they decided JuJu is better than Moore.
He's undeniably better than Moore.

But so are Remigio, Ross and Toney. I'd rather have Washington.

And they don't seem to care.

If JuJu means they cut Moore - I'm on board. If he bumps anyone else, I'm not a fan.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:06 AM   #119

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Something else interesting about Juju: if God forbid something happened to Kelce, Juju did play snaps as a TE type role that Kelce plays in 2022 in this offense. The middle of the field is gonna be open this year and he’s not just Rice insurance.

Probably a reason why Nagy wanted him back.
Was kinda thinking the same thing.

He's likely to be a gameday inactive most of the time and if Kelce gets dinged, we could theoretically use him on those inside routes that Kelce runs.
Old Today, 09:08 AM   #120
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz View Post
I mean, Andy is a REALLY good coach.

It wouldn't surprise me if players suddenly don't do well when they leave KC because Andy was hiding their weaknesses when they played here, but that also might be my homer side talking.
Just like a great boss, he/she knows how to motivate and use you the right way.

The NFL is no different. The gross incompetence of many staffs are on display daily.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.