Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-24-2022, 12:41 PM  
Trained to reign as the one.

Per 610 Sports [and Schefter]: EB will return to the Chiefs next season.

Don't shoot the messenger

https://www.audacy.com/610sports/spo...n-as-chiefs-oc

God of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-24-2022, 02:45 PM   #106
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Foot shuffling porter.

God you hope Clark doesn't try to make him our next HC.
Never happen.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2022, 02:46 PM   #107
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
Never happen.
Yeah I can't think of any bad hiring decisions the Clarks ever made.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 02:48 PM   #108
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Pretty sure that it's obvious you don't know what the **** you're talking about.
I could be wrong. I don't see anything anywhere that says that multiple coaches can talk to the QB through the headset.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2022, 02:51 PM   #109
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Yeah I can't think of any bad hiring decisions the Clarks ever made.

Jesus Christ, when you put it that way; you better hope EB isn't the BEST choice of the pool they want to pull from when that time comes, Holy ****.

I wanted to say only Stram, Carl, and Andy...I guess Marv Levy wasn't bad, but Steadman was so terrible....
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2022, 02:52 PM   #110
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
I could be wrong. I don't see anything anywhere that says that multiple coaches can talk to the QB through the headset.
I dont think you are. It was said when EB became OC that Andy called the plays to EB and EB relayed them to mahomes.
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-24-2022, 02:52 PM   #111
I'll be back.

Quote:

Jesus Christ, when you put it that way; you better hope EB isn't the BEST choice of the pool they want to pull from when that time comes, Holy ****.

I wanted to say only Stram, Carl, and Andy...I guess Marv Levy wasn't bad, but Steadman was so terrible....
Uh then there's the whole Pioli era...
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2022, 02:52 PM   #112
Banned

And you all are surprised? I am not, I knew he would return
ChiefsFan123456 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan123456 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan123456 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan123456 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan123456 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan123456 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan123456 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan123456 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan123456 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan123456 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan123456 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 02-24-2022, 02:52 PM   #113
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Well, you're wrong, because Kafka, EB, and Reid could all click in on the headsets.

So there.
Old 02-24-2022, 02:53 PM   #114
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Uh then there's the whole Pioli era...
WHY MUST YOU BRING UP SUCH HORRID MEMORIES!?

*that era was purposely omitted*
Old 02-24-2022, 02:57 PM   #115
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyecopeland View Post
I dont think you are. It was said when EB became OC that Andy called the plays to EB and EB relayed them to mahomes.
Wrong.

1 - they did the same shit when Pedersen was here. And Nagy. It ALL goes through Reid. When Reid delegates the play-calling power eventually, he still has veto power

2 - Reid will click on the headset and veto calls that he doesn't like.

So....the relay-play calling is a staple with Andy Reid and most likely will always happen, as it always has.

And

There is more than one coach in PMIIs ear on the field.

Facts.
Old 02-24-2022, 03:00 PM   #116
In Search of a Life

Not too thrilled and I don’t mind EB.

I still think a great move for us and Nagy is to install him as an assistant hc / analyst like Childress. Go out and study the hell out of college and high school schemes. The use that knowledge to find a role next year as an Oc with playcalling responsibility, probably not with us. Bring in a fresh face at qbs coach. Would very much hope that all this came with a “come to Jesus” moment telling EB to tone it down knowing he’s killing future opportunities.

It’s not my favorite situation. But if Reid goes back to playcalling (assuming he lost any of it in the first place) and we have Nagy and a new qbs coach giving us fresh ideas, then that may not be so bad. Let’s be real… Reid’s going to call most plays no matter who’s his Oc.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2022, 03:01 PM   #117
Veteran

Quote:
Well, you're wrong, because Kafka, EB, and Reid could all click in on the headsets.

So there.
From the NFL rulebook.

ARTICLE 3. SPEAKERS IN HELMETS
The Coach-to-Player system allows a member of the coaching staff in the bench area or the coaches’ booth to communicate to a designated offensive or defensive player with a speaker in his helmet.

From a year old Schwartz tweet.

From an espn article

https://es.pn/2bCwb68
Quote:
PHILADELPHIA -- Doug Pederson called his first audible Tuesday.

The Philadelphia Eagles head coach said he will call offensive plays directly to the quarterback during Thursday’s preseason opener against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

Back in June, Pederson told reporters that he would call the plays by relaying them to offensive coordinator Frank Reich. Reich, in turn, would give the play call to the quarterback via the speaker in his helmet.

“We did that in Kansas City for three years,” Pederson said.

With the Chiefs, Pederson was the offensive coordinator. Head coach Andy Reid would tell him the play, and Pederson would relay the call to the quarterback.

“You’re only allowed two channels on your headset, so if you’re a head coach and you have offense, defense, quarterback, you have one that’s got to go,” Pederson said. “So you can’t go directly to the quarterback if you have offense [and] defense. You have to go through someone to get it, or you just turn it over to your coordinator and let him call it.”

Last edited by tyecopeland; 02-24-2022 at 03:10 PM..
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-24-2022, 03:04 PM   #118
MVP

Quote:
You want to dunk on me? We have a place for that.

Doing it in every EB thread? Childish.
Your twitter feed is a national embarrassment for every Chiefs fan around the world so you deserve everything you're getting
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-24-2022, 03:04 PM   #119
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Not too thrilled and I don’t mind EB.

I still think a great move for us and Nagy is to install him as an assistant hc / analyst like Childress. Go out and study the hell out of college and high school schemes. The use that knowledge to find a role next year as an Oc with playcalling responsibility, probably not with us. Bring in a fresh face at qbs coach. Would very much hope that all this came with a “come to Jesus” moment telling EB to tone it down knowing he’s killing future opportunities.

It’s not my favorite situation. But if Reid goes back to playcalling (assuming he lost any of it in the first place) and we have Nagy and a new qbs coach giving us fresh ideas, then that may not be so bad. Let’s be real… Reid’s going to call most plays no matter who’s his Oc.
I do not see Nagy returning to the Chiefs
ChiefsFan123456 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan123456 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan123456 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan123456 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan123456 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan123456 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan123456 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan123456 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan123456 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan123456 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan123456 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 02-24-2022, 03:05 PM   #120
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
Your twitter feed is a national embarrassment for every Chiefs fan around the world so you deserve everything you're getting
oh i'm a fun follow on twitter!