Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-06-2022, 08:19 AM  
Retired Bearcat

seclark

Might not be appropriate so mods can delete if they like.

I hadn't seen anything before. Mr. Clark is not well and could use a prayer.

Be well my friend.

Last edited by HayWire; 11-06-2022 at 08:27 AM..
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-19-2024, 03:01 PM   #106
Veteran

Dear seclark,

I don’t know you but everyone here loves you, so I guess I love you too. Get well. Prayers your way!
SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Yesterday, 11:17 PM   #107
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Praying for you and your loved ones Seclark
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 11:21 PM   #108
Politically Incorrect

Fight on seclark.

Prayers sent.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 11:25 PM   #109
Ain't no relax!

seclark buddy, I've enjoyed the hell out of your posts and rep over the years. Enjoy those young nurses. Good vibes for you and yours.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:34 AM   #110
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Prayers for you and your family Sec. I have always enjoyed your posts and the back and forth chats via PM. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you buddy.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:22 AM   #111
MVP

I’m still here.
They found a new spot on my brain that wasn’t there in may. Likely caused by a small stroke,
Running some kind of test at 11am where they stick me with needles and shock me. I still have the hose up my nose down to my stomach but they say that they are going to try to put the feeding tube in tomorrow or the next day.
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:28 AM   #112
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Oh my sec - please get better!
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:31 AM   #113
Starter

PRayer sent SEC...I'm a johnny-come-lately, but you made people's day brighter, and that's all that matters! Get well...
Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.
Old Today, 08:32 AM   #114
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by seclark View Post
I’m still here.
They found a new spot on my brain that wasn’t there in may. Likely caused by a small stroke,
Running some kind of test at 11am where they stick me with needles and shock me. I still have the hose up my nose down to my stomach but they say that they are going to try to put the feeding tube in tomorrow or the next day.
sec
Hang in there, buddy.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:35 AM   #115
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woogieman View Post
PRayer sent SEC...I'm a johnny-come-lately, but you made people's day brighter, and that's all that matters! Get well...
Definitely when I read one of his stories from home, my day was brighter. Would love to sit on his porch and talk for a few hours.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:39 AM   #116
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by seclark View Post
You guys are great
Two nurses just held me down and shoved hose down my nose into my stomach to feed me. Then I going to get wheeled over to get a 5 hour MRI.
When I get back to my room someone will feed me my dinner with a syringe through the tube my nose.

I’ve been sleepwalking and falling down over the last few days and I’ve lost over 30lbs since April. I’m living on ensure and yogurt cause I can’t swallow anything else.

So Monday they’re putting in a feeding tube into my stomach.hopefully I avoid infection and make it a little easier because it’s been a bitch for the last few weeks.
I’m not dead yet!
5 hour MRI? What the Jesus Christ?

All the best my friend. Nothing but love.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:47 AM   #117
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
5 hour MRI? What the Jesus Christ?

All the best my friend. Nothing but love.
They told us that it was going to take 5 hours, but it only took two. That was long enough.
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:10 AM   #118
Threepeat!

Godspeed on your trip to good health. CP loves you.
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:19 AM   #119
MVP

Hang in there Sec. Prayers your way man!!
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:30 AM   #120
Has a particular set of skills

Man, we Planeteers are a hardy bunch, We don't go gently into the good night. We fight like hell to beat deaths ass. Way to set an example sec. you too Haywire.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.