Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-30-2024, 11:30 AM  
Repeal the 19th Amendment

**Sun 6/30 Royals v Guardians Official GDT | Lugo for series win | Kill the umpires**

GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-30-2024, 03:24 PM   #106
I'll **** anything that moves!

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Three out of four ain't bad!!

I missed the game running around taking wife to the china market downtown. I will rewatch it soon after we eat. Wife rolled up a bunch of pork beef and shrimp lumpia last night. She is working the flattop with fried rice and scrimps on a stick. Filipino street foods along with a hot bath for some live stone crab from the China Market. Her filipina and thai friend from work are coming over. I don't eat stone crab but will pib out on other. then rewatch the game in peace in the basement lol.
That sounds AWESOME. I'm coming over, and tell little miss Filipina and Thai friend that I'm single, and I'm ready to mingle.
GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2024, 03:29 PM   #107
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm View Post
That sounds AWESOME. I'm coming over, and tell little miss Filipina and Thai friend that I'm single, and I'm ready to mingle.
I wish my wife would convert to being an Asian chick. But I guess as an Italian/Spaniard, they have some of the same qualities. Great in the kitchen. Great in bed. But damn do they yell a lot if you piss them off!
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2024, 03:37 PM   #108
Repeal the 19th Amendment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
Yes on the first part but Lugo is still the leading candidate for the CY. At least he should be. He leads the AL in wins and ERA. He also leads the league in IP but is tied for 84th in home runs allowed (that's a good thing). He should start the All Star game and if the season ended today, he's the CY.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
Yea Lugo is clearly the leader for the AL Cy Young rn
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Getting SETH LUGO tatted across my knuckles cuz no one wants to see this arsenal
Retweeted by Mahomes:

GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-30-2024, 03:59 PM   #109
Cheat Death

The ball that ricocheted off Seth Lugo has reportedly succumbed to its injuries
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2024, 04:23 PM   #110
Keep Camp Home!

Way to lfg royals. Nice series.
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-30-2024, 04:49 PM   #111
Wasted away again...

3 of 4 ain't bad. I was was listening on the golf course. Beautiful day. I'll be watching the replay later.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2024, 05:22 PM   #112
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
I wish my wife would convert to being an Asian chick. But I guess as an Italian/Spaniard, they have some of the same qualities. Great in the kitchen. Great in bed. But damn do they yell a lot if you piss them off!
I know that's right! You are correct on all accounts.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2024, 05:33 PM   #113
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
I know that's right! You are correct on all accounts.
Amen!
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2024, 05:47 PM   #114
The pizza king of kansas

Go royals lucky Cleveland plays the white sucks.
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2024, 06:05 PM   #115
Stay down bitch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut View Post
Go royals lucky Cleveland plays the white sucks.
It seems every time we gain ground on them, Cleveland gets gifted with a series against a last place team.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-30-2024, 08:03 PM   #116
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

YARN | Up your butt, Jobu. | Major League (1989) | Video gifs by quotes |  208e5ae0 | 紗
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2024, 09:47 PM   #117
In Search of a Life

At the end of the day, we play the White Sox as many times as Cle does so it evens out. Hell the Sox have been playing “better” ish lately so maybe the can steal a game or two