Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 09:46 AM  
Andy Reid Supporter

***Official Chiefs 2024 Training Camp Thread***

Since nobody else has started it.

Mods please add the Twitter scroll feature to OP. Thanks!
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:19 AM   #106
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Yeah, going to be a tad bit disappointed if Kingsley can't beat out Wanya. After that Raiders game lost all interest in ever seeing him at the end of the line.
Yeah, I think I kinda feel the same.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:39 AM   #107
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Sorry, not to derail things, but I just want to say one more thing about the "Everybody should have seen this shitty WRs coming a mile away!!!!"

Basically our only option to remedy that would have been Deandre Hopkins. And if we did that, we very likely don't have Chris Jones on the team.

Ya'll DO like Chris Jones, right? And you would prefer he stay on the team over a washed up Douche Pipkins?
The WR cult won't ever admit that the Chiefs winning a SB despite their WR group last year worked out perfectly long term because it allowed us to build this WR room the right way (through the draft) without having to spend big money in a terrible WR market in the short term.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:43 AM   #108
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
The WR cult won't ever admit that the Chiefs winning a SB despite their WR group last year worked out perfectly long term because it allowed us to build this WR room the right way (through the draft) without having to spend big money in a terrible WR market in the short term.
Once they traded Tyreek, that was just gonna be the way they were gonna go.

With the $ spent at QB, it's always gonna be about evaluation and draft and figuring where the $ really needs spent.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:47 AM   #109
Life is changing..

I'll be doing another drive around campus today to bring you the hard hitting news of the day.

I wish I could recognize the players I see.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:48 AM   #110
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
The LT battle will be my biggest training camp interest.

Kingsley needs to win it.
Lots of great battles this camp:

-Kingsley/Wanya
-Last Cb spot
-Niang/Driskoll
-RB3 and Rees Zammit
-LG? Wanya/Nourzad
-Wiley overtaking Gray?

Aside from LT I think FAU’s progress and the new kickoffs will be very entertaining
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:49 AM   #111
Life is changing..

Here's some um... News?

TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:55 AM   #112
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post

-Kingsley/Wanya
-Last Cb spot
-Niang/Driskoll
-RB3 and Rees Zammit
-LG? Wanya/Nourzad
-Wiley overtaking Gray?

Aside from LT I think FAU’s progress and the new kickoffs will be very entertaining
Other than LT....none of that really seems to be much though. I guess the CB one, but I think they end up being more matchup specific there than "this guy is the #2 CB etc".
Old Today, 08:57 AM   #113
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Here's some um... News?

Not gonna get my hopes up until I see him nail the port-a-potty drill
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:00 AM   #114
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post

-Kingsley/Wanya
-Last Cb spot
-Niang/Driskoll
-RB3 and Rees Zammit
-LG? Wanya/Nourzad
-Wiley overtaking Gray?

Joe Thuney will be LG on opening day.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:13 AM   #115
The man you could post like.

Saw a reply under the LRZ tweet that pass blocking and special teams play will be key to him making the roster which, yes, obviously is the case.

Question I have is will the rugby background help or not mean much when it comes to pass protection. Figured he'd have at least some experience being a blocker in those scrums but I don't know **** all about the strategy of Rugby so not sure how it'd all work.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:34 AM   #116
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
The LT battle will be my biggest training camp interest.

Kingsley needs to win it.
I don't care who it is as long as they are competent. We need to stabilize that position. I am so tired of these have been and never were we plug in a year at a time.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:37 AM   #117
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
I don't care who it is as long as they are competent. We need to stabilize that position. I am so tired of these have been and never were we plug in a year at a time.
I don't care for it either, but LT is a spot where you either draft a guy high, pay a guy alot or keep picking away at it and see what sticks.

The key is that they haven't financially locked themselves into a situation.
Old Today, 09:38 AM   #118
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Yeah, going to be a tad bit disappointed if Kingsley can't beat out Wanya. After that Raiders game lost all interest in ever seeing him at the end of the line.
One game from a Raiders team hell bent and fired up with a new coach to win. Just let them fight it out and make a decision at camp. If we got something go with it if not I guess another 1 year of the old man.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:57 AM   #119
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
One game from a Raiders team hell bent and fired up with a new coach to win. Just let them fight it out and make a decision at camp. If we got something go with it if not I guess another 1 year of the old man.
Wanya played decent for a 3rd round rookie up to that point. In that game everyone played like shit Wanya just caught the worst of the blame.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old Today, 10:23 AM   #120
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Joe Thuney will be LG on opening day.
lol, no.
PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.