Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-27-2016, 11:23 AM  
Kind of a mod

Investing megathread extravaganza

A place to talk about investing stuff.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-19-2021 at 06:35 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2021, 03:05 PM   #11941
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Needs to rise 17% for your sell point given current price.
You're good at math! Congrats!
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 05:27 PM   #11942
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Bought 62 shares of AMC at 33.28.

Let's ****ing ride.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I'm going to dump AMC as soon as it even sniffs 40, like a filthy short
I had my buy order set at 34.50 when I left to work on a rent house this morning. Looks like it hit . Now Setting a sell order for $42

Also I dumped all 4 ARK funds I had last night and bought AAPL. I'm feeling pretty good about that move.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2021, 05:47 PM   #11943
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
I had my buy order set at 34.50 when I left to work on a rent house this morning. Looks like it hit . Now Setting a sell order for $42

Also I dumped all 4 ARK funds I had last night and bought AAPL. I'm feeling pretty good about that move.
You take a loss on those ARK funds? I'm about to sell my ARKK position for a loss in my passive account. I just don't like many of her decisions the last half of the year. She's entering beaten down growth stocks without reason on many.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2021, 06:12 PM   #11944
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
You take a loss on those ARK funds? I'm about to sell my ARKK position for a loss in my passive account. I just don't like many of her decisions the last half of the year. She's entering beaten down growth stocks without reason on many.
Yep, took a loss. I'm coming to the conclusion that AAPL is just about all anyone needs. I'm working towards getting 50% of my portfolio there. I just wish this AMC thingy would do something so I can free up some of that cash.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2021, 06:24 PM   #11945
Sapere Aude

Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 06:28 PM   #11946
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Yep, took a loss. I'm coming to the conclusion that AAPL is just about all anyone needs. I'm working towards getting 50% of my portfolio there. I just wish this AMC thingy would do something so I can free up some of that cash.
You know as soon as you give up on AMC its going to moon.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2021, 06:42 PM   #11947
Mod Team

Quote:
I sold all my AMC at 44 last month.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2021, 07:34 PM   #11948
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
You know as soon as you give up on AMC its going to moon.
No, No. I've got a 650 share base that I'm taking to the Moon or to zero.

The rest is for swing trading.

Quote:
I sold all my AMC at 44 last month.
You really should have kept something just in case . Even if it's 10 shares.

NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE.
Old 11-30-2021, 07:37 PM   #11949
Mod Team

Quote:
No, No. I've got a 650 share base that I'm taking to the Moon or to zero.

The rest is for swing trading.

You really should have kept something just in case . Even if it's 10 shares.

NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE.
I may jump back in occasionally just to swing trade it, if the setup presents itself.

It's not going to the moon though.....
Old 11-30-2021, 07:41 PM   #11950
Sapere Aude

The more I understand about nfts the more AMC seems like an interesting stock to me.
Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 08:10 PM   #11951
Sapere Aude

>If you're mot invested in AMC already then you're a dumbass!

I would say the same thing about anybody mot [sic] invested in XRP.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 08:13 PM   #11952
Fish are scared of me

hoyasaxa1978
Bullish
4m
$AAPL
�� A little tip-off, for the Bulls. Apple, may be changing the way it releases some of its new Products/Services. And, you will want to be positioned for such a change. Currently, Apple keeps the “New Product a Secret”, until the actual “Event” Release Date. But, the “Inside Buzz” says, Apple will be changing the Event Program Format, to also include “Official Rollout Announcements” that will “pre-date” the actual New Product Event Release. That’s right! Think AR Glasses/Goggles…AR/AI Computerized Glasses; Think Apple Car; Think, deeper. Where Apple “Announces a New Product is Coming on a Certain Date”, well ahead of the actual release of the New Product. To position for the “MOMENTUM Price Pop” of such “Announcements”, be sure to Hold Apple Long in a second trading pile under your pillow, to catch the “unexpected Rips”.
Old 11-30-2021, 08:14 PM   #11953
Sapere Aude

Honestly though, I personally can't bring myself to invest in the stock market until the next cycle. The only thing I invest in right now is XRP.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 4     Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 08:21 PM   #11954
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John View Post
Honestly though, I personally can't bring myself to invest in the stock market until the next cycle. The only thing I invest in right now is XRP.
Thank God!
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 09:00 PM   #11955
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John View Post
Go ruin the Bitcoin thread then and **** off here!
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote