Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-27-2016, 11:23 AM  
Kind of a mod

Investing megathread extravaganza

A place to talk about investing stuff.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-19-2021 at 06:35 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2021, 01:23 PM   #11806
Cheat Death

Woof what happened to CGC?

Got stopped out of that a long time ago but saw it still listed on one of my watch lists. I made some decent money off that a couple years ago.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2021, 01:31 PM   #11807
I'll be back.

I'm interested in buying some BODY but I just can't do it.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2021, 01:43 PM   #11808
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I'm interested in buying some BODY but I just can't do it.
That used to be FRX but I think you already knew that.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2021, 01:46 PM   #11809
Politically Incorrect

And $13-15 dollars or more
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2021, 01:57 PM   #11810
I'll be back.

I think it is a really good company.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2021, 03:33 PM   #11811
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
You don't know what a short squeeze look like for a large cap because you trade shit

I was a broker back in 1987 - 1994. I've traded stocks, bonds, commodities, and options before you dribbled out of your Dad's dick.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2021, 07:44 PM   #11812
I'll be back.

Do you guys think LCID makes me a millionaire or a billionaire?

If you had purchased 100 shares when Tesla was $15, you would currently have $123,000.

I own 200 shares of LCID. At $14.50.
Old 11-05-2021, 07:51 PM   #11813
Mod Team

Quote:

If you had purchased 100 shares when Tesla was $15, you would currently have $123,000.

You did your own math and don't know the answer?

You'll have a few hundred thousand.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2021, 07:56 PM   #11814
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
You did your own math and don't know the answer?

You'll have a few hundred thousand.
LCID has more potential
Old 11-05-2021, 08:03 PM   #11815
Veteran

Quote:

I think YOU make yourself a millionaire or a billionaire. A stock may just be a tool you use to do so. Fortune favors the bold. Now, go on and make yourself rich!
Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-05-2021, 08:13 PM   #11816
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Gibbons View Post
I think YOU make yourself a millionaire or a billionaire. A stock may just be a tool you use to do so. Fortune favors the bold. Now, go on and make yourself rich!
I'm thinking I'll sell around $1000, then re-invest in some shit meme stock and lose it all.
Old 11-05-2021, 08:21 PM   #11817
Veteran

Quote:
I'm thinking I'll sell around $1000, then re-invest in some shit meme stock and lose it all.
Seems like a good plan. I can’t imagine anything possibly going wrong. I’d sleep well knowing all this if I were you.
Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-06-2021, 04:38 AM   #11818
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
PROG

You can thank me later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tell me more. What’s the price target?
bsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 11-06-2021, 04:14 PM   #11819
Mod Team

I've been super busy these past few months so sometimes screening for stocks quickly on various nights and still trading frequently. October was one of my best trading months ever. Hit some good runners that put my average win up nicely.

I'm boozing and scanning this afternoon. Will put my list up soon.

Many patterns are extended though as we've had the the indexes move green for almost 2 straight weeks now. Makes trading tougher to find good entries using low risk stops.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-06-2021, 04:47 PM   #11820
Mod Team

Here's my short list but again, I do see trading getting tough these next few weeks. Progressive exposure means you take on trades progressively, let's say 20% of your total account to start and only move up in total positions if your trades are working. Stops will be tighter as positions move to green as well. AVOID LARGE DRAWDOWNS ON YOUR CAPITAL ON PULLBACKS!

Also, when things get extended, I don't like to enter positions that have me risk more than 6% using technical analysis.

TICKER:ENTRY:STOP:PERCENT RISK

VNOM 23, 21.98, 4.4%
WM 161.81, 158.40, 2.1%
FLOW 79, 75.83, 4%
STE 226.50, 220.63, 2.5%
SNAP 53.66, 51.45, 3.5%
CRWD 280, 270, 3.5%
KMI 17.08, 16.55, 3.1%

If you have a chart you like, post the ticker and I can look at it.