Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-27-2016, 11:23 AM  
Kind of a mod

Investing megathread extravaganza

A place to talk about investing stuff.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-19-2021 at 06:35 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2021, 04:04 AM   #11791
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake View Post
Would you believe that my IRA has had more than 39% growth each of the last three years? My account is up nearly 500% since Jan 2019. I'm not some kind of financial genius. I buy and hold. This market is INSANE right now. 8% annual growth seems to me like a missed opportunity.
Absolutely. I called him last night and told him he needed to make a phone call to them and get his money out.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2021, 06:57 AM   #11792
MVP

PTON premarket looks brutal.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-05-2021, 07:25 AM   #11793
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by neech View Post
PTON premarket looks brutal.
Yikes. How bad was that earnings report?
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2021, 07:28 AM   #11794
MVP

One could buy on the dip, I thought about that on Zillow.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-05-2021, 07:31 AM   #11795
I'll be back.

damn, already made back all the money i took out of my roth to help with paying for the house

IRAs rock!
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2021, 08:25 AM   #11796
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
damn, already made back all the money i took out of my roth to help with paying for the house

IRAs rock!
I've got a younger relative who is prudent with his money, but he's keeping his savings in a savings account at 0.1 percent interest. I'm trying to talk the guy into getting into stocks, but he's not familiar with them and is wary. It's killing me.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2021, 08:33 AM   #11797
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I've got a younger relative who is prudent with his money, but he's keeping his savings in a savings account at 0.1 percent interest. I'm trying to talk the guy into getting into stocks, but he's not familiar with them and is wary. It's killing me.
I'm not one to talk, I (up until I bought some land) had an uncomfortable amount of money in a savings account. But I was doing it for the aforementioned land purchase. I was close several times to putting it in SPY which would have been the move in hindsight, but I couldn't take the risk.

Can't you just knock out a compounding return spreadsheet in like 30 seconds comparing his return to even a conservative 5% return. I think the long term stock market return is 8. Or just convince him to open a brokerage account and put SPY in and see for himself?

I mean, you can get a little more intrusive since he's your relative.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2021, 08:39 AM   #11798
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by neech View Post
One could buy on the dip, I thought about that on Zillow.
Buying a “dip” because a stocks looks on sale is dangerous without knowing a bottom. See if it trends sideways or shows a reversal pattern before guessing.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2021, 08:48 AM   #11799
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Buying a “dip” because a stocks looks on sale is dangerous without knowing a bottom. See if it trends sideways or shows a reversal pattern before guessing.
just buy AMC on dips!!!!!
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2021, 11:20 AM   #11800
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Well you wait to see when the is chart going up you see.

Similar to how you purchase stocks.
Old 11-05-2021, 11:23 AM   #11801
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
just buy AMC on dips!!!!!
Next time it hits 34 I'm grabbin 100 shares to swing
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2021, 11:28 AM   #11802
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Next time it hits 34 I'm grabbin 100 shares to swing
yeah i keep waiting for 30 and it never comes
Old 11-05-2021, 12:17 PM   #11803
Fish are scared of me

Just bought some SBEA today. A SPAC that picked up "Black Rifle Coffee Company"

A little over $10 right now, Will be an $80 stock down the road in my opinion

Also grabbed some warrants too
Old 11-05-2021, 01:07 PM   #11804
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post

Up 18% at the high point isn't even close to "what a short squeeze really looks like".

Do you even market bro?
You don't know what a short squeeze look like for a large cap because you trade shit

I was a broker back in 1987 - 1994. I've traded stocks, bonds, commodities, and options before you dribbled out of your Dad's dick.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2021, 01:15 PM   #11805
I'll be back.

LCID having a nice Friday. I bet this gaps up to 50 next week.