Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2024, 10:44 PM  
Chief Boot Knocker

Rashee Rice suspected in connection with major accident in Dallas

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...ent-in-dallas/

Last edited by Paniero; 03-31-2024 at 12:19 AM..
Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 03-31-2024, 09:36 PM   #1141
I'll be back.

rashee's definitely going to blame the fall guy

that's why he didn't get out of the driver's side
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-31-2024, 09:36 PM   #1142
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Put Rashee in a prius
Truth. When I had a Prius I one time tried to race a van from a stop light. The van beat me and didn't even know I was trying to race him.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 03-31-2024, 09:37 PM   #1143
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
lol both shirts are heritage racing and he's even got the same stache
What is Heritage Racing?
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-31-2024, 09:39 PM   #1144
MVP

Rashee appears to have lost some teeth in the accident
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.

Old 03-31-2024, 09:39 PM   #1145
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
rashee's definitely going to blame the fall guy

that's why he didn't get out of the driver's side
The driver's door was smashed. It probably couldn't open.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 03-31-2024, 09:40 PM   #1146
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
What is Heritage Racing?
Heritage Racing
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-31-2024, 09:42 PM   #1147
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Truth. When I had a Prius .
Of course, you're a Prius guy.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 03-31-2024, 09:44 PM   #1148
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
I did google. It's unclear to me if it's just a brand, like a Affliction, or based on a real thing.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-31-2024, 09:45 PM   #1149
In Search of a Life

The more I think about this the less sense it makes that Rice would just walk off. The actions do seem like those of a bunch of guys who stole the cars. Even if Rice was one of them why wouldn’t he hang with the vehicles since the cops would obviously know who owns the car and want to talk to him. Makes no sense.
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.

Old 03-31-2024, 09:46 PM   #1150
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER View Post
The more I think about this the less sense it makes that Rice would just walk off. The actions do seem like those of a bunch of guys who stole the cars. Even if Rice was one of them why wouldn’t he hang with the vehicles since the cops would obviously know who owns the car and want to talk to him. Makes no sense.
I'm assuming he was drunk or high and perhaps thought that the penalty for being drunk/high would be worse than simply leaving the scene. If he is drunk/high he's also not thinking clearly.

But I dunno.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 03-31-2024, 09:47 PM   #1151
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY View Post
Of course, you're a Prius guy.
Yep. Big homo because I used to drive a economical car. But I got with Chiefshrink to pray the gay away and I'm now cured!
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 03-31-2024, 09:53 PM   #1152
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
From what I can tell, leaving the scene of an accident that doesn't involve serious bodily injury is just a misdemeanor.

Again - maybe just blind dumb luck, but that seems to be all he'd be looking at for the moment.
Is Leaving the Scene of an Accident Considered a Felony?

If an accident involving death or severe bodily injury and the individual chooses to leave the scene, this may result in felony charges. A third-degree felony in Texas can result in prison time from two to ten years and fines of up to $10,000.

A lesser felony charge may result if the injuries are less severe in a hit and run Texas accident. A lesser felony charge could still result in up to one year in jail or five years in prison and possibly a fine of up to $5,000.

When is Leaving the Scene of an Accident in Texas Considered a Misdemeanor?
If the total damages caused in the car accident cost more than $200, a class B misdemeanor may be charged, which can result in up to six months in jail. This can also apply if the driver hits an unoccupied vehicle or causes damage to a structure or landscape and fails to attempt to report it to the owner reasonably.
Warrick has disabled reputation

Old 03-31-2024, 09:55 PM   #1153
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
I did google. It's unclear to me if it's just a brand, like a Affliction, or based on a real thing.
I was just ****ing with you. My brother did a LMGTFY to me the other day and I've been chomping at the bit to drop it on someone else.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-31-2024, 09:57 PM   #1154
Forever Royal

Rashee Rice suspected in connection with major accident in Dallas

After all the speculation about him driving or not (he was) the response here will be pretty interesting after his statement acknowledges he was driving.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.

Old 03-31-2024, 09:58 PM   #1155
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrick View Post
Is Leaving the Scene of an Accident Considered a Felony?

If an accident involving death or severe bodily injury and the individual chooses to leave the scene, this may result in felony charges. A third-degree felony in Texas can result in prison time from two to ten years and fines of up to $10,000.

A lesser felony charge may result if the injuries are less severe in a hit and run Texas accident. A lesser felony charge could still result in up to one year in jail or five years in prison and possibly a fine of up to $5,000.

When is Leaving the Scene of an Accident in Texas Considered a Misdemeanor?
If the total damages caused in the car accident cost more than $200, a class B misdemeanor may be charged, which can result in up to six months in jail. This can also apply if the driver hits an unoccupied vehicle or causes damage to a structure or landscape and fails to attempt to report it to the owner reasonably.
I doubt as a first offender he would get jail time for this but the point made earlier probably makes the most sense — they must have believed the penalty for staying was going to be worse than the penalty for leaving.
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.

Closed Thread