Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-21-2014, 11:59 AM  
Life is changing..

***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread, Part 2 *****

Let's do this.

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:47 PM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2016, 11:37 PM   #1141
Woman should only make babies

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeatRock View Post
What the **** is Listerated Pepsin gum? I have no clue.
mouth douche
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2016, 11:39 PM   #1142
Seasons in the Abyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
mouth douche
I've never seen it.
MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-02-2016, 11:45 PM   #1143
Woman should only make babies

Texted your mom she uses it.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2016, 11:48 PM   #1144
Seasons in the Abyss

Quote:
Texted your mom she uses it.
Oh that's nice. Gotta keep the mouth clean.
That was nice of you to check up on it.
MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-03-2016, 07:45 AM   #1145
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
I had a buddy of mine get married over the weekend. He can fall of track with his work and other parts of his life. Then he met his future wife and she put him on the straight and narrow. Completely different guy. She makes him step up his game to a whole different level. Now that is a good woman or a relationship that makes me jealous.
What happened to your tyoutube videos brah?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2016, 08:30 AM   #1146
Consuming CP souls

Demon would you Golden Gate Bridge a chick with billay?
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2016, 08:34 AM   #1147
Inmem 2.0

PGM you got your dick wet lately?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2016, 06:54 PM   #1148
I'll be back.

What places do you guys like for romantic dining in KC?

Don't say capital grille.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2016, 06:55 PM   #1149
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASS11 View Post

Pickleman's across from UMKC.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-08-2016, 11:52 PM   #1150
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2016, 12:46 AM   #1151
"You like to drink?"

Back to the drawing board then, eh?
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2016, 12:47 AM   #1152
Choco Favre

Quote:

There's a place on 4740 Jefferson St that's pretty good.

Can't think of the name.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2016, 10:52 AM   #1153
Inmem 2.0

Quote:

Classic cup on the plaza

801 Chop house PNL

Nara downtown
Old 10-09-2016, 10:53 AM   #1154
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Back to the drawing board then, eh?
nope
Old 10-10-2016, 07:37 AM   #1155
Blame it on the Henne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
How come when it comes to women when it rains it poor's? I either have none or a whole bunch at once. 3 different cuties just want to have fun with me. I've decided I'm just going to enjoy my time and have some fun.
This may be the most frustrating part of dating altogether. I always have this shit happen to me, nada for a month and then a # a day until there is 5-7 in the rotation. Then I'm stuck trying to prioritize which girl based on a 20 minute conversation and a few aloof texts. There is always one or two that get left out due to sheer numbers and I always worry the awesome ones get away before I even have a chance to hang out. Not only that, but we're supposed to pretend that every single one is so special and different and when a new one shows up every day it makes it tough to act excited. Causes me to adopt a detrimental attitude of basically "want to grab tacos, ok one of the other five will" and "dropped text convo, guess I'll just start one up with the one from Tuesday instead of chasing". This situation ends up with me pulling a ton of numbers but hardly converting any into dates as my effort and patience goes down the crapper.
COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.