Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-25-2017, 12:10 PM  
MVP

***** 2017 Chiefs Training Camp Week 1 Megathread *****

This is merely a repository for information. All points of discussion that deserve their own thread should have one, without dip********s posting Q.

Get excited:
Spoiler!

SCHEDULE:

Spoiler!

Roster:

http://www.chiefs.com/team/roster.html

New Twitter feed - thanks SNR!

Last edited by saphojunkie; 07-27-2017 at 01:00 PM..
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2017, 11:44 AM   #1141
LEGEND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nychief View Post
He's a pretty good run stuffer
penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.
Old 08-02-2017, 11:44 AM   #1142
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
I will never fault any athlete (especially football players) for trying to get as much money from their team as they possibly can. Now, I can say your demands are unreasonable compared to market value, and I can say that I wouldn't pay the guy that money if I were GM, but I will never find fault with somebody whose goal is to get as much money as they possibly can.

I'm just looking for consistency. Tamba signed a nasty contract for this team to handle. Fine. Good on him. He got a lot more money. He wasn't worth that contract, but he got it anyway.

My problem is him saying, "It's about the sacrifice and love of the game... yadda yadda."
Meanwhile....

ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2017, 12:09 PM   #1143
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
I like how Tamba is a "hard worker who has earned the right to call guys out."

Meanwhile Justin Houston gets called "lazy" all the ****ing time around here when his injury was not only career threatening, but if not for the grace of modern ****ing medicine, the guy probably would have been a goddamn cripple the rest of his life.

So it takes him time to recover. And when he came back for the first few games of the 2016 season, he wasn't putting up consistent numbers from game to game. He's "lazy."

It's not just money. Tamba put Dorsey through the goddamn ****ing wringer on that contract. It's SEVERELY hampering this team, just as much as Houston's is doing if Houston is injured on the sideline.

Tamba said it wasn't about more money. He said it was about the game. Bullshit. If it's about the money, then just be honest. Nobody's going to blame you. If it's NOT about the money like you said it was, then take less money and make "the game" easier to actually ****ing win, you dipshit.
I think Justin Houston's contract is hampering this team far worse than Tambas... Justin has been an injury prone disappointment since he signed his deal. If anyone should be getting called out it should be Justin Houston, not Tamba.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-02-2017, 12:10 PM   #1144
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Aside from 'reek, we haven't heard a whole lot about any of the WR's. There's been a little bit of Seantavious Jones. There's a lot of players who haven't had their names called in twitter.

Not worried about it.
Our group of Wrs is weak as hell. Not surprising that they aren't wowing anyone. It will be interesting to see what happens at Wr going forward, was it Dorsey that wanted to skimp at Wr or was it Reid?
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-02-2017, 12:10 PM   #1145
In Search of a Life

Houston got hurt once.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2017, 12:12 PM   #1146
MVP

Quote:
Meanwhile....

Lol, it's actually better than I expected.
OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-02-2017, 12:13 PM   #1147
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
I think Justin Houston's contract is hampering this team far worse than Tambas... Justin has been an injury prone disappointment since he signed his deal. If anyone should be getting called out it should be Justin Houston, not Tamba.
A horrific freak injury that happened to him from his own goddamn teammate makes him "injury prone."
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2017, 12:17 PM   #1148
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
What other player on this team has gotten practices off during the season like him?
But the point is he was still around the team. If dude practiced everyday he would have to retired 3 years ago. His knees are done.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2017, 12:17 PM   #1149
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Meanwhile....

That doesn't look like Kansas City in the background.

Also Dorsey paid too much and didn't get his money worth he should have been fired just for this video.

Tamba not using his real voice but a CG voice because he trying sound cool or something

That is a hot chick nice boat a Lambo **** and he only played 7 plays against the Steelers in the playoffs

Thats one of the coolest Lamborghini I've ever seen but I'd rather have a Lombardi
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2017, 12:19 PM   #1150
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSchool View Post
Lol, it's actually better than I expected.
This song sucks
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2017, 12:20 PM   #1151
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay View Post
But the point is he was still around the team. If dude practiced everyday he would have to retired 3 years ago. His knees are done.
Don't go on a twitter tirade about being healthy and not understanding why you didn't get snaps then start camp in the pup because you can't practice
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2017, 12:20 PM   #1152
LEGEND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
That doesn't look like Kansas City in the background.

Also Dorsey paid too much and didn't get his money worth he should have been fired just for this video.

Tamba not using his real voice but a CG voice because he trying sound cool or something

That is a hot chick nice boat a Lambo **** and he only played 7 plays against the Steelers in the playoffs

Thats one of the coolest Lamborghini I've ever seen but I'd rather have a Lombardi
More than likely that stuff isn't his. They are props for music videos. He had to get permission to use it
penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.
Old 08-02-2017, 12:20 PM   #1153
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay View Post
This song sucks
Yeah it still sucked, but it was also better than I expected.
OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-02-2017, 12:21 PM   #1154
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Don't go on a twitter tirade about being healthy and not understanding why you didn't get snaps then start camp in the pup because you can't practice
I have no problem with what he said other than defending Paterno.
Old 08-02-2017, 12:22 PM   #1155
Go Beavers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Houston got hurt once.
Houston missed a bunch of games at the end of the 2013 season and then hurt his leg in the playoff game against Indy (where he had been ineffective anyway because his elbow wasn't right yet).

I like Houston but he hasn't been healthy for a single playoff game since he became a pro, which is frustrating, since that is when we need him the most. The season that he got 22 sacks, the Chiefs missed the playoffs.
Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.