Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-24-2017, 02:23 PM  
oxymoron

Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8

About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link

Last edited by keg in kc; 06-21-2017 at 10:48 AM..
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2017, 10:00 AM   #1141
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
I don't believe that's correct. I don't recall if she knew about it before it happened, but she specifically said she was going to punish Bronn and didn't say anything about paying him.
Damnit.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2017, 10:00 AM   #1142

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post

Double damnit!
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2017, 10:03 AM   #1143
I'll be back.

Holy shit. Samwell Tarly you stud.

Boy all grown up. Alpha as ****.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2017, 10:07 AM   #1144
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
If she's pregnant it'll just make it all the more dramatic when Jaime puts a knife through her gut and kisses her while she (and his baby) die.

...You know it's coming...
What if it turns out to be Euron's baby? That is what flips him and you get the same scenario.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-16-2017, 10:08 AM   #1145
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Holy shit. Samwell Tarly you stud.

Boy all grown up. Alpha as ****.
If he is ever released from his duty with the Nights Watch he would be in control of a large part of Westeros as well now that daddy and bro are out of the picture.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-16-2017, 10:11 AM   #1146
Most Valuable Villain

Is there really even a Nights Watch anymore? They can't have more than 10 brothers right now.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2017, 10:11 AM   #1147

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
Is there really even a Nights Watch anymore? They can't have more than 10 brothers right now.
...? Why? What am I forgetting?
Old 08-16-2017, 10:14 AM   #1148
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
...? Why? What am I forgetting?
Maybe I'm just thinking that most of the are gone since they don't show anything at Castle Black anymore. But when Bran came through the wall....there were what....3-4 guys there?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2017, 10:15 AM   #1149
Supporter

So Emergency Awesome just posted a video with an interesting tidbit in it.

Snow told Dany, "I wish you good fortune in the wars to come."

Sound familiar?

Mance told Stannis "I wish you good fortune in the wars to come." right before he ate it and Stannis later ate it.

Ser Arthur Dayne told Ned "I wish you good fortune in the wars to come." right before he ate it and Ned later ate it (albeit, 17 years later).

If you take it at face value John is ****ing dying (again) and Dany is not going to have good luck in the wars to come.

Interesting
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2017, 10:17 AM   #1150
I'll be back.

HOLY ****

Jon, The Hound, Gendry, Davos, Jorah, Beric and Tormund

It's the mother****ing A-Team!

I love this show so much.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2017, 10:21 AM   #1151
**** That Noise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
So Emergency Awesome just posted a video with an interesting tidbit in it.

Snow told Dany, "I wish you good fortune in the wars to come."

Sound familiar?

Mance told Stannis "I wish you good fortune in the wars to come." right before he ate it and Stannis later ate it.

Ser Arthur Dayne told Ned "I wish you good fortune in the wars to come." right before he ate it and Ned later ate it (albeit, 17 years later).

If you take it at face value John is ****ing dying (again) and Dany is not going to have good luck in the wars to come.

Interesting
I think that's just something people said in those days.
RustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-16-2017, 10:21 AM   #1152
**** That Noise

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
What if it turns out to be Euron's baby? That is what flips him and you get the same scenario.
She would have to sleep with him to have his baby, and that's not happening until the war is won.
RustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-16-2017, 10:23 AM   #1153
The Seated Villain

MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 08-16-2017, 10:27 AM   #1154
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post
And, presumably, they don't need to eat, sleep or rest! I'd really like an explanation as to why they haven't marched on the Wall by now.

It would make more sense if the wildlings hadn't united. Then they could explain it away as the Whites "campaigning" across the north to add to their numbers.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2017, 10:30 AM   #1155
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
And, presumably, they don't need to eat, sleep or rest! I'd really like an explanation as to why they haven't marched on the Wall by now.

It would make more sense if the wildlings hadn't united. Then they could explain it away as the Whites "campaigning" across the north to add to their numbers.
Obviously they're waiting for Jon to come back so they can have a big battle.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.