Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-24-2022, 04:48 AM  
Fish are scared of me

****OFFICIAL STOCK CHALLENGE & DISCUSSION THREAD****

Stock Discussion

Last edited by Hog's Gone Fishin; 08-19-2023 at 11:46 AM..
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2022, 12:28 PM   #1126
Veteran

Put me down for CTIC.
rydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2022, 12:52 PM   #1127
MVP

I'll take HD for my #5
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-02-2022, 01:17 PM   #1128
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
NVDA is killin me.
It's been hit with 3-4 different issues.

I'm shocked at the damage
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2022, 01:41 PM   #1129
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I'm being hurt right now by a big decline in my Florida-based home insurance and flood insurance company. I'm not sure why. No idea.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2022, 09:51 PM   #1130
In Search of a Life

Shopify SHOP for my 5th
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2022, 07:01 AM   #1131
Wasted away again...

Thanks Hog, for the reminder to pick my 10/1 stock.

With practically no research at all, I'll go with MU (Micron Technologies)
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2022, 07:08 AM   #1132
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
Shopify SHOP for my 5th
I like this pick.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2022, 07:47 AM   #1133
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
FNGR another to watch Monday
I'm up 68% right now on this bitch. Entered a 5% Trailing stop.

Also up big on GTII
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2022, 07:56 AM   #1134
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
I'm up 68% right now on this bitch. Entered a 5% Trailing stop.

Also up big on GTII
Made my ATER money back, selling ATER now
Old 10-03-2022, 08:17 AM   #1135
Politically Incorrect

HOG'S BACK!
Old 10-03-2022, 08:22 AM   #1136
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
HOG'S BACK!
HELL YA! Recovery from Covid feels great!

Monday is Rockin !

1 Play wrapped up and 1 pending.
Old 10-04-2022, 07:44 PM   #1137
Supporter

Looks like a good start for me on my 5th pick. I don't know if you started me at Monday open price or Monday close price. Open for GOOG was $96, close was $99. Today close was $102. If it keeps climbing back like that I'm going to be wishing that I had bought with real money. Lol
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2022, 03:52 PM   #1138
Politically Incorrect

I know I won today!

TLRY up 31%
Old 10-06-2022, 04:09 PM   #1139
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
Looks like a good start for me on my 5th pick. I don't know if you started me at Monday open price or Monday close price. Open for GOOG was $96, close was $99. Today close was $102. If it keeps climbing back like that I'm going to be wishing that I had bought with real money. Lol
Yep, Lookin good. I got your start at 96.15 which should have been the 9/30 close

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I know I won today!

TLRY up 31%
Did the fed legalize Pot today ?
Old 10-06-2022, 04:11 PM   #1140
Fish are scared of me

Also RIG , selected by KcCrow is up 29% since Oct 1