Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-04-2020, 10:25 PM  
Baby Cry Cry

Let’s talk about the Texans

It’s official

Let’s discuss the impending beatdown by our favorite team (the Chiefs)
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-10-2020, 07:11 PM   #1126
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Remember when you created a thread, crying about how you were too afraid to watch the Chiefs-Denver game in October?
Yea that’s what it was I was too afraid to watch a football game!
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2020, 07:23 PM   #1127
Andy Reid Supporter

Replay of week 6 is on NFLN currently. Holy shit man.

4 OL penalties in the first 10 plays. Half by Erving
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2020, 07:26 PM   #1128
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post

Speaking of OL, I wonder if Wylie will be starting. I hope not.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2020, 07:40 PM   #1129
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:

And then he injured Mahomes.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2020, 07:45 PM   #1130
Andy Reid Supporter

1st quarter not even over and Rankin is the only OL without a penalty.

I swear there were at least 10 penalties called counting the ones that were declined.

I hate these refs
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2020, 08:02 PM   #1131
In Search of a Life

Quote:
1st quarter not even over and Rankin is the only OL without a penalty.

I swear there were at least 10 penalties called counting the ones that were declined.

I hate these refs
Aaaand we get those refs again
Old 01-10-2020, 08:07 PM   #1132
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Aaaand we get those refs again

Only Hochuli for sure. The rest will be “All-Star” guys. May be some members of his crew, but not all.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2020, 08:09 PM   #1133
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

From Nate Taylor at The Athletic:
Quote:
During the portion of Thursday’s practice that was open to reporters, I watched Kelce across the field, and he appeared to be in his normal routine. Kelce looked good when he ran and has played in every game this season. Based on these facts, I’m confident Kelce will play Sunday and that the Chiefs’ training staff is only being cautious with his sore knee, although I can’t tell you which knee it is at the moment.

As for Jones, I expect much of the same. Jones hasn’t been on the Chiefs’ injury report since he returned in November. Jones appeared to have a slight calf injury during Thursday’s practice. But he wants to make a statement in the playoffs since he’s playing in the final year of his rookie contract. Jones has also yet to record a sack in the postseason, so I’d be surprised if he’s not in uniform Sunday.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2020, 08:13 PM   #1134
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Speaking of OL, I wonder if Wylie will be starting. I hope not.
Wylie was ranked as a top 5 player on the Chiefs offense according to PFF
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-10-2020, 08:13 PM   #1135
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenchief View Post
Fun fact:

Texans have a negative point differential this seasons. Teams with a negative point differential are 0-7 in the Divisional round of the playoffs absolutely and they are 1-6 against the spread.
Nice this is the most significant stat I have heard all week.

Point differential is a huge indicator of luck vs ability.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2020, 08:14 PM   #1136
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
Wylie was ranked as a top 5 player on the Chiefs offense according to PFF
I saw that. Proof that PFF is seriously flawed.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 08:17 PM   #1137
In Search of a Life

Reid said Kelce’s knee injury is “more like a bruise”.

He’s definitely fine.

Jones is the only guy I’m worried about, but I think he plays. Hopefully he’s close to 100% and it doesn’t lead to further injury.
Old 01-10-2020, 08:19 PM   #1138
MVP

Gonna be a wolf moon Sunday. Y'all still don't believe? GET ON THE BUS.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2020, 08:23 PM   #1139
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Gonna be a wolf moon Sunday. Y'all still don't believe? GET ON THE BUS.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2020, 08:34 PM   #1140
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
We’ll be fine. Team is focused on what was left on the table last year. There’s a storm brewing, and the Texans aren’t prepared for it. BELEEDAT!!
Thanks. I will soon convert all the anxiety into a LETS ****ING GO attitude before the game it's just my routine. I think we win but not liking the pre game injury shanannigans

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.