Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-12-2020, 05:12 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the Titans (AFC Championship edition) thread

The AFC Championship runs through Arrowhead.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-16-2020, 12:54 PM   #1126
Starter

To be clear what I meant by bumbling special teams. I should have been more specific. I am talking about all the random bad plays you have on them. I know your kick and punt return game are great most of the time. And yes your kicker is obviously better, ours might finish a season not even attempting one. I will take kern over your punter though.

It was poor wording on my part. Just in the games I have watched (not that many to be fair, around 5). You seem to allways have 1 or more ST brain farts.
Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 12:54 PM   #1127
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher View Post
Andy Reid 1-5 in conference championships, 1-8 vs the Titans
Better cancel the game. No point in playing it.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-16-2020, 12:56 PM   #1128
World's Best Boss

I always respect the opposing fans who hang around if they do happen to lose the game.

Those that just come to spout stats like "Andy Reid is 1-7 against our team" just doesn't really do much for their narrative. Especially when they're counting losses Andy had with the Eagles and with an entirely different offense in KC.

They beat us this year, and Henry is generational. They could win this weekend and make Andy 1-8, that's true, but we have a great chance, especially with how our team has transformed both in health and performance since we last played. We'll just have to see how it shakes out.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-16-2020, 12:57 PM   #1129
Voodoo Chile

Quote:
Karmic forces are afoot my misguided Titans friend. What was once is no more. Saint Patrick’s will be done.
JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-16-2020, 12:58 PM   #1130
Hockey Town

I'll give you a couple of stats.....

When is the last time a true journeyman QB like Ryan Tannehill went to the Superbowl? I'm going to go out on a limb here and say the answer is Trent Dilfer and that is nearly 20 years ago.

Next question when is the last time a wildcard/6 seed made the playoffs....I believe that is a decade.

There's some numbers for you.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-16-2020, 01:00 PM   #1131
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Donovan McNabb is no Mahomes...

Last year Dee Ford robbed Andy...

Mike Vrabel will be 0-1 and he will have lost to a better QB like Andy did in most of those games...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-16-2020, 01:00 PM   #1132
League circle expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I'll give you a couple of stats.....

When is the last time a true journeyman QB like Ryan Tannehill went to the Superbowl? I'm going to go out on a limb here and say the answer is Trent Dilfer and that is nearly 20 years ago.

Next question when is the last time a wildcard/6 seed made the playoffs....I believe that is a decade.

There's some numbers for you.
So you're saying there's a chance... Vrabel will have them ready
Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 01:01 PM   #1133
Starter

QUOTE=Eleazar;14727056]Titans fans wouldn't know what a difficult place Arrowhead is for kicking the football in the winter months.[/QUOTE]

You should check out the prediction thread on the titans forum. I was giving my own guys crap for putting up score where we kick a fg. Our kicker is solid at kickoffs and he can make a xp. But I wouldn't trust him to kick anything longer than that.
Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-16-2020, 01:02 PM   #1134
League circle expert

Why do i have a red bar below my post total? Is it because i haven't posted enough?
Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 01:03 PM   #1135
Voodoo Chile

Quote:
Why do i have a red bar below my post total? Is it because i haven't posted enough?
Link to ‘User CP’ and you’ll find out.
JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 01:03 PM   #1136
The man you could post like.

Because you're a troll is my guess.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 01:03 PM   #1137
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
I always respect the opposing fans who hang around if they do happen to lose the game.

Those that just come to spout stats like "Andy Reid is 1-7 against our team" just doesn't really do much for their narrative. Especially when they're counting losses Andy had with the Eagles and with an entirely different offense in KC.

They beat us this year, and Henry is generational. They could win this weekend and make Andy 1-8, that's true, but we have a great chance, especially with how our team has transformed both in health and performance since we last played. We'll just have to see how it shakes out.

I will be here to say congratulations if you win. I am man enough to say I was wrong. Even though im only like 52% confident.
Old 01-16-2020, 01:06 PM   #1138
Distributor of Pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
This. The similarities are uncanny to those old teams. And we always lost to an elite QB.
Emphasis on the always. Only time I could say that that wasn’t necessarily the case 95. At worst Bono was Harbaugh’s equal. And that game came down to three missed FGs.

There is literally only one thing that scares me this weekend and it’s our history. We have the best QB in the league and the best QB in this game by a wide margin. We have a better defense than Tennessee, statistically, and the HFA. So NFL history says we win.
bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.
Old 01-16-2020, 01:07 PM   #1139
WhatUneed2Hear

Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-16-2020, 01:08 PM   #1140
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbything View Post
Emphasis on the always. Only time I could say that that wasn’t necessarily the case 95. At worst Bono was Harbaugh’s equal. And that game came down to three missed FGs.

There is literally only one thing that scares me this weekend and it’s our history. We have the best QB in the league and the best QB in this game by a wide margin. We have a better defense than Tennessee, statistically, and the HFA. So NFL history says we win.
Also I'll point blank say this...I think officiating plays a role and I don't see anyway the NFL wants the Titans in the bowl over the Chiefs.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote