Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-24-2019, 04:29 PM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!

Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2019, 07:39 PM   #1126
Mod Team

So how do we arrange me playing Virus in the season opener?

I am out for blood with his bullshit.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2019, 07:40 PM   #1127
Inmem 2.0

I'm looking to trade up anyone tryna trade down?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2019, 07:45 PM   #1128
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
HELLO? THINK MCFLY

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
I'm looking to trade down.

Who wants to give me some draft picks?
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2019, 07:47 PM   #1129
Mahomes Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Well I was then changed my mind and just picked a corner bc I needed one bad.

I have the 245th pick though....what pick are you?
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-04-2019, 07:48 PM   #1130
Inmem 2.0

246 lol I'd move 283 and something tho
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2019, 07:52 PM   #1131
Inmem 2.0

Check your dms
Old 03-04-2019, 07:52 PM   #1132
I'll be back.

Dudes...anyone interested in Frank Gore?
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2019, 08:24 PM   #1133
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I've been moving house this whole time.

Imagine me unpacking shit and taking a break every 10 minutes to check the draft board.

I was at the store today and checked my phone and freaked out when I saw 221 was up and I had to take the trade or get ****ed. Sat there in my car and accepted it.
I wondered what happened to you. I thought you was gonna screw me over and let time expire!.......it was 20 min. I have no patience.
wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-04-2019, 08:26 PM   #1134
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler08 View Post
I wondered what happened to you. I thought you was gonna screw me over and let time expire!.......it was 20 min. I have no patience.
I'M SORRY! I HAD TO BUY SOME DISHWASHING DETERGENT! THIS PLACE HAS NO ****ING WASHER! AND SOME MOP GLO FOR THE OLD PLACE BECAUSE I WANT MY ****ING SECURITY DEPOSIT BACK AND NOW YOU CAN EAT OFF THOSE FLOORS BABY.
Old 03-04-2019, 08:29 PM   #1135
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
So how do we arrange me playing Virus in the season opener?

I am out for blood with his bullshit.
League schedule is already set, brotha.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2019, 08:42 PM   #1136
Mod Team

Just trying to gauge a time commitment, and I realize this can very....But about how much time does it take to game plan for each weekly match-up?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2019, 08:48 PM   #1137
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Just trying to gauge a time commitment, and I realize this can very....But about how much time does it take to game plan for each weekly match-up?
Getting ready for Week 1 takes a while because you have to set up situational depth charts and then come up with a game plan. That might be three hours or so if you're really thinking it through. But after that, I've found that any tweaks to the game plan or depth chart are minor. It's mostly around adjusting for injuries and opponents' strengths. After Week 1, it took maybe 15 minutes a week.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 09:09 PM   #1138
Inmem 2.0

While not elite Wilson has better toys on my team then hes real life team. Landry/Williams/Sanders and Michel/Gore and an elite LT
Old 03-04-2019, 09:13 PM   #1139
Veteran

Son of a bitch, I was wanting Leonard Williams
wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-04-2019, 09:21 PM   #1140
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler08 View Post
Son of a bitch, I was wanting Leonard Williams
I'm surprised he lasted this long.