Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: What Lever You Flippin??
Yes 16 14.16%
No 16 14.16%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote Yes 59 52.21%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote No 22 19.47%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-28-2024, 08:28 AM  
Ultrabanned

Stadium Watch 2024 -Jackson County Residents: How Are You Voting?

Vote in this poll if you actually live in Jackson county.

We've all shared our opinions in the other thread. But who gives a shit what somebody in Platte County or Johnson County or Phoenix or NYC thinks. We're all just noise.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2024, 09:40 AM   #1111
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooge View Post
Nah. This is easy. This vote allows the Chiefs to finally get out of the shithole that is JaCo. They will be in KS in 7 years where they can develop an area away from shitsville.
I think that is a strong possibility. And that makes me wonder what this will do to us season ticket holders. If they move, will the stadium still hold 80k? Will I even be able to get the same level of quality of seats and for the same price? Will my seats be much more expensive? Will there be BS such as luxury licenses like other organizations in the NFL have done? So many questions. But alas, none of it matters as of now. not for 7 years, at least.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2024, 09:42 AM   #1112
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
They don't understand that landlords aren't getting rich... They cash flow and their expenses have gone drastically up. Didn't KCMO assessments go up by 30%. Well, the landlords taxes went up by 30% as well. Along with increases in utilities, snow removal, trash removal and general maintenance. Now calculate in the change in interest rates when they need to up their 5 year note on the property... Clueless people.
They have unrealistic ideals. You could get a decent 2br apartment in KC proper in 2019 for 1000/month. You could also buy a decent house in a nice neighborhood for 250k

Yes assessments went up dramatically and since Covid this market is nothing but an investor hotbed looking to extract maximum value out of a previously stable and very affordable area.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2024, 09:45 AM   #1113
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
They have unrealistic ideals. You could get a decent 2br apartment in KC proper in 2019 for 1000/month

Yes assessments went up dramatically and since Covid this market is nothing but an investor hotbed looking to extract maximum value out of a previously stable and very affordable area.
Which means you need to make a $1000 a week to make sure you can get by.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2024, 09:45 AM   #1114
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
I think that is a strong possibility. And that makes me wonder what this will do to us season ticket holders. If they move, will the stadium still hold 80k? Will I even be able to get the same level of quality of seats and for the same price? Will my seats be much more expensive? Will there be BS such as luxury licenses like other organizations in the NFL have done? So many questions. But alas, none of it matters as of now. not for 7 years, at least.
The sad part is a new stadium won't have the same steep grade as Arrowhead, so you'll feel like you're two miles from the field.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2024, 09:45 AM   #1115
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
I think they believe 1200 is an astronomical rent rate.

And it’s a group full of people that believe they are fighting systematic inequalities or something along those lines. I think one of the people chained themselves to a door at the courthouse once to really shake up the system

$1200 does seem a little high to me but then, I lived in some real crappy places when I was young and poor. It is not high for a place in KC. And especially not with the inflation we've had over the past few years.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2024, 09:46 AM   #1116
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
There's a word for those who believe that it should be a crime to profit in providing housing.
Squatters?
Old 04-04-2024, 09:48 AM   #1117
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
The sad part is a new stadium won't have the same steep grade as Arrowhead, so you'll feel like you're two miles from the field.
Well, that's good and bad, I suppose. I mean, it feels like I need a sherpa to get to my seats some days.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2024, 09:54 AM   #1118
The Insider

Rent is normally calculated as one percent of the property value. So a home that is valued at $120,000 would rent for $1200.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2024, 10:00 AM   #1119
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
Which means you need to make a $1000 a week to make sure you can get by.
Yes at least
Old 04-04-2024, 10:28 AM   #1120
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
Let the meltdowns re-commence. Royals will follow suit and play at the T-Bones stadium. /s

I had no idea the A’s might be moving to Las Vegas.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-04-2024, 10:30 AM   #1121
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
They don't understand money.
That fix probably covers it much simpler.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-04-2024, 10:36 AM   #1122
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
I think that is a strong possibility. And that makes me wonder what this will do to us season ticket holders. If they move, will the stadium still hold 80k?

Yes

Quote:
Will I even be able to get the same level of quality of seats
Sure

Quote:
and for the same price?
Absolutely not

Quote:
Will my seats be much more expensive?
Of course

Quote:
Will there be BS such as luxury licenses like other organizations in the NFL have done?
Yes

Quote:
So many questions. But alas, none of it matters as of now. not for 7 years, at least.
And the answers to all of them are very obvious
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2024, 12:09 PM   #1123
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Yeah. It wasn't the money, at least not for anyone I know, and everyone I know was dead set against it.

It was a shit plan with no real parameters, lots of talk, but nothing on paper other than the footprint of the actual stadium. It was bonkers.
Yes.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2024, 12:20 PM   #1124

Quote:
You know what the answer is going to be to all of these. That's why I agree the Chiefs messaging was not great, but even here today people want them to "come back with a better plan" like they have any leverage. I agree the renovations did not do a lot for the average fan but that's not what they're comparing it to. I'd bet that Clark and Mark Donovan were comparing those renovations to what they they'd get with a new stadium in KS. New suites, luxury areas, etc, etc. The Arrowhead renovations were their shot at trying to make a lot of fans happy by staying, while creating revenue like a lot of other teams are doing now with suites and such.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2024, 12:23 PM   #1125
"You like to drink?"

~60,000 something total capacity, PSLs and a dome.

Hooray.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.