Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-21-2014, 11:59 AM  
Life is changing..

***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread, Part 2 *****

Let's do this.

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:47 PM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2016, 03:14 PM   #1111
Inmem 2.0

C Dub knock any chicks up?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2016, 03:24 PM   #1112
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay View Post
C Dub knock any chicks up?
nah my girl is religious with her BC
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2016, 03:29 PM   #1113
Banned

Here's the setup. I'm in Downtown Phoenix having lunch and $3 mimosa's, and listening to the live entertainment (my female cousin). I keep catching eyes from this beautiful Hispanic woman. At one point, she passes me on her way the bathroom. On the way back, we catch eyes again and she gives me a big smile and I say "hi".

She sits with her friends again, I have another mimosa, we catch eyes a few more times, and I head out. When I got back home, my cousin FB'd me thanking me for stopping by. So I tell her what happened with this woman and asked her to see if she's interested and if I could call her.

Awaiting a response.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2016, 03:30 PM   #1114
I'll be back.

Why don't you grow a set of balls next time.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2016, 03:36 PM   #1115
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smellway View Post
Why don't you grow a set of balls next time.
I'm not walking up to a table full of people at lunch you idiot.

Last edited by eDave; 09-24-2016 at 04:51 PM..
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2016, 03:38 PM   #1116
"You like to drink?"

On the upside, I could have gotten laid last night.

On the downside, I wouldn't have been able to look at myself in the mirror afterward.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2016, 03:40 PM   #1117
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
On the upside, I could have gotten laid last night.

On the downside, I wouldn't have been able to look at myself in the mirror afterward.
Jerking off is better than honoring some piece of gutter trash with your load.
Old 09-24-2016, 03:45 PM   #1118
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smellway View Post
Jerking off is better than honoring some piece of gutter trash with your load.
Well, yeah.

Even if she was attractive (like the lady I made a re-acquaintance with right after the very desperate and troubled one left), well, as the ad's say "Ask your doctor if your heart is healthy enough for sex."

At this point in time, that is *not* the case.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2016, 03:47 PM   #1119
"You like to drink?"

Also, she told me she had a boyfriend and that they were having "issues".

Seriously. I'm running out of fingers to count the number of women who aren't single yet still want to jump my bones. WTF.
Old 09-24-2016, 04:15 PM   #1120
Veteran

Not quite a date, but..

I was at an Irish festival today. Gorgeous Irish woman wearing a dress in a vendor's tent gets surprised by a gust of wind, and it blows all the way up. She's red-faced and looks to see if anybody saw, we make eye contact, and we both smile and look away.
Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-24-2016, 05:49 PM   #1121
C Chiefs once a year!

How come when it comes to women when it rains it poor's? I either have none or a whole bunch at once. 3 different cuties just want to have fun with me. I've decided I'm just going to enjoy my time and have some fun.
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-24-2016, 06:01 PM   #1122
Supporter

Confidence.

I would have never scored my wife (out of my league looks wise) if I hadn't been on one hell of a roll up to that point.

I could have approached a table consisting of Jessica Alba, Jennifer Aniston, and Halle Berry at that point.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2016, 08:15 PM   #1123
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Confidence.

I would have never scored my wife (out of my league looks wise) if I hadn't been on one hell of a roll up to that point.

I could have approached a table consisting of Jessica Alba, Jennifer Aniston, and Halle Berry at that point.
Mine went the same way. Hell the first time she actually approached me and I ended up leaving because I thought there HAD to be something wrong with her...
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2016, 09:46 PM   #1124
I'll be back.

Crazy broads.
Old 09-24-2016, 10:15 PM   #1125
Snacks Are Under My Apron

threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.