Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-22-2018, 02:30 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

**Official Chiefs 2018 Training Camp Thread**

A new era is born!

Mods please feel free to update this OP. Someone please put the twitter scroll in this post as well.'

Last edited by DaFace; 07-23-2018 at 09:07 AM..
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2018, 07:06 PM   #1111
pie is never free

Thats so sick, we'll be fine
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2018, 07:08 PM   #1112
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
That's it. Robinson needs to take Conley's job this year. He's got far more potential. I think Conley has just about hit his ceiling.

I think Conley gets traded to free up some space.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2018, 07:12 PM   #1113
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Isn’t he on his rookie deal still?
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2018, 07:14 PM   #1114
In Search of a Life

Good interview with Veach in the athletic. Good stuff I’m only phone eating if anyone can post it
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2018, 07:20 PM   #1115
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Watch this beauty of a throw. —> https://twitter.com/chiefsreporter/s...474318857?s=21

Unless you’re a Broncos fan or stevieray of course, then just stick to the INTs.
Or you can choose to pay attention to the full picture, both good and bad. Two more picks today and a bit of a trend of Mahomes having problems in the red zone over multiple practices. Maybe we can just lose 20 yards when we get there so he can chuck it for a touchdown during the season.
CrowbarMan has disabled reputation
Old 08-02-2018, 07:21 PM   #1116
Starter

Quote:
The team fell off last year when Robinson came in. A couple picks due to miscommunications in game settings. Maybe he's got it figured out this year.
CrowbarMan has disabled reputation
Old 08-02-2018, 07:22 PM   #1117
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Dumbass
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2018, 07:26 PM   #1118
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowbarMan View Post
Or you can choose to pay attention to the full picture, both good and bad. Two more picks today and a bit of a trend of Mahomes having problems in the red zone over multiple practices. Maybe we can just lose 20 yards when we get there so he can chuck it for a touchdown during the season.
JFC. ITS TRAINING CAMP PRACTICE.

Mahomes is going to be such an upgrade from Alex in the redzone. Hes done nothing but score touchdowns down there in ACTUAL GAMES.

My god. I now wish fans and media weren't allowed to watch training camp practices. This is ridiculous.
Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.
Old 08-02-2018, 07:47 PM   #1119
I'll be back.

god damn son

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2018, 08:12 PM   #1120
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowbarMan View Post
Why is your rep turned off?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2018, 08:35 PM   #1121
I'll be back.

Man watch those Robinson videos again.

He's got a little bit of Antonio Brown in him.

His hips are really, really fluid. He can make cuts without losing much speed, whereas a guy like Conley can't.

I haven't felt like this since Devard Darling.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2018, 08:48 PM   #1122
Your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Man watch those Robinson videos again.

He's got a little bit of Antonio Brown in him.

His hips are really, really fluid. He can make cuts without losing much speed, whereas a guy like Conley can't.

I haven't felt like this since Devard Darling.
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 08:53 PM   #1123
sorta mod-ish

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2018, 09:34 PM   #1124
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Robinson has always had an electric raw athleticism to him. High ceiling low floor to me. Conley has the higher floor. Be great to have them both work out.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-02-2018, 09:54 PM   #1125
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I was just looking at the twitter feed and wanted to comment on how good Robinson looks, but apparently I'm late to that party. Did he get taller in the offseason?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.