Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-24-2023, 04:43 PM  
Please squeeze

***Official 2023-2024 NBA Thread***

Can't believe the NBA Season is starting tonight. Way to early but here we go.

Lakers vs Nuggets: 6:30PM

Suns vs Warriors: 9PM

Both on TNT
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 10:23 AM   #1111
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
I'm not unaware that he's trolling if that's what you're suggesting.
The guy that constantly posts the ultimate troll Barry like he's some authority or genius wants to accuse somebody else of trolling?

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 10:24 AM   #1112
In Search of a Life

Quote:
It's never too long until the resident MJ propagandist chimes in.
Once again, nobody bringing up MJ but you.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 10:25 AM   #1113
In Search of a Life

Fun fact:

If you search for "Michael Jordan" posts by me, you get 17 pages.

If you search for "Michael Jordan" posts by KCC, you get 20 (the max).
Old 04-23-2024, 10:26 AM   #1114
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Once again, nobody bringing up MJ but you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
It happens? Show me MJ missing an uncontested 3 pointer to win a playoff game. Lebron shrinks in the moments that MJ used to welcome with confidence.
I'd suggest actually reading the thread next time before making confident statements about things you know nothing about.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-23-2024, 10:26 AM   #1115
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Fun fact:

If you search for "Michael Jordan" posts by me, you get 17 pages.

If you search for "Michael Jordan" posts by KCC, you get 20 (the max).
What a stat. I like this one better:

KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-23-2024, 10:27 AM   #1116
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
The guy that constantly posts the ultimate troll Barry like he's some authority or genius wants to accuse somebody else of trolling?

Accuse? Clay would take it as a badge of honor.
Old 04-23-2024, 10:28 AM   #1117
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I 100% admit that I'm a bandwagon Nuggets fan, so I certainly have no claim to any sort of basketball knowledge.

But I just have to say I find it kind of hilarious how similar this thread is compared to the last time I poked my head into any NBA discussions (last year's Lakers-Nuggets series). It's still pretty much just discussion about whether Lebron is awesome or sucks and KCC posting tweets to refute the idea.

(For the record, I thought he was about the only Lakers player who looked like a threat yesterday, so it's hard to understand the hate, but I know I have very limited context.)
Anthony Davis was a monster yesterday. It was the sort of All-World, all-court performance they got him hoping to see in these situations.

Just a damn shame it was for naught.

Few guys are capable of games as impactful as the game Davis played yesterday. And it still wasn't enough. And it just never is.

{sigh}
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 10:30 AM   #1118
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I'd suggest actually reading the thread next time before making confident statements about things you know nothing about.

What the **** does LoneWolf bringing up MJ have to do with you bringing him up when responding to a post I made that had absolutely nothing to do with MJ or LoneWolf?

I still can't figure out if you're reeruned or just very disingenuous.
Old 04-23-2024, 10:30 AM   #1119
Andy Reid Supporter

So Thunder vs Nuggets for the West?

OKC may be a young team but they have beaten the Nuggets 3 straight. Do like me some SGA
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 10:31 AM   #1120
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Accuse? Clay would take it as a badge of honor.
You are no different/better than Clay, weirdo.
Old 04-23-2024, 10:32 AM   #1121
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Anthony Davis was a monster yesterday. It was the sort of All-World, all-court performance they got him hoping to see in these situations.

Just a damn shame it was for naught.

Few guys are capable of games as impactful as the game Davis played yesterday. And it still wasn't enough. And it just never is.

{sigh}
He faded in the 2nd half offensively (obviously, the 1st half was insane), but that was the best I'd seen him since the Finals run in 2020.

What was also crazy was how Jokic also still toyed with maybe the most talented post defender ever down the stretch like it was nothing. Some day people are going to talk about this guy like he's Wilt/Kareem because he's having that kind of impact.
Old 04-23-2024, 10:33 AM   #1122
In Search of a Life

Quote:
What a stat. I like this one better:

I love when you post Barry and he's getting destroyed from the first comment on.

Old 04-23-2024, 10:33 AM   #1123
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
You are no different/better than Clay, weirdo.
Says the guy who gets triggered here whenever somebody suggests anybody had a better career than MJ.
Old 04-23-2024, 10:33 AM   #1124
Andy Reid Supporter

Can’t wait for the Lakers to be done so this disaster of a thread can be about the teams remaining and not an old player out of the playoffs vs a player that has been retired for 2 decades
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 10:34 AM   #1125
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Says the guy who gets triggered here whenever somebody suggests anybody had a better career than MJ.
"triggered"?

Let's see an example of me being "triggered".

I'll wait...

Meanwhile, you have dedicated your entire life to being a Lebron propagandist on a Chiefs message board. ****ing loser.