Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-23-2022, 10:34 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Chiefs trade Tyreek Hill to the Dolphins

Will update OP with more info.

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2022, 03:38 PM   #1111
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I've been saying this ever since that ass whooping Tampa dropped on us in the Super Bowl.

I felt like we'd wasted a couple massive opportunities in 2018 and 2020 that would come back to bite us. I was pleasantly surprised we made it back to the AFCCG last year but then we blew it even worse than any of the others.

If we'd won another Super Bowl in any one of 2018, 2020 or 2021, I wouldn't even give a shit about this move. In fact I might even have been all for it.
The collapse in the AFCCG last year will haunt this franchise forever.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2022, 03:38 PM   #1112
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
:breaks out crayons:

Hill is guaranteed 52M and change at signing.

He's guaranteed the rest of the contract if he's on the roster as of roughly this time next season.

So unless they cut him and pay him $50M for one season, essentially the entire contract is guaranteed.

120M in guarantees. 30M/year.

That IS a QB contract.
The tweets on this have been terribly confusing, but I'm 90% sure that the guarantees TOP OUT at $72m. It's not cumulative.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2022, 03:38 PM   #1113
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Not in 2022. The tag is already being used.
What?!? Bro, are you high? In this hypothetical we force him to play out the remainder of his contract. What Hill wants to do with is up to him, although there's no way he can really hurt the Chiefs, whether it's report and play or sit out until week 10. After the season is done and he's a free agent in 2023 you tag and trade him to the highest bidder.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2022, 03:39 PM   #1114
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I've been saying this ever since that ass whooping Tampa dropped on us in the Super Bowl.

I felt like we'd wasted a couple massive opportunities in 2018 and 2020 that would come back to bite us. I was pleasantly surprised we made it back to the AFCCG last year but then we blew it even worse than any of the others.

If we'd won another Super Bowl in any one of 2018, 2020 or 2021, I wouldn't even give a shit about this move. In fact I might even have been all for it.
Were you ready for 2018 all over again because you were about to see that defense on the field.

We won a championship and then went to a second SB. Some people need to temper their expectations.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2022, 03:39 PM   #1115
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Aka 4 years 72 million
4 years $120MM $54MM at signing and the rest guaranteed next March.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2022, 03:39 PM   #1116
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Aka 4 years 72 million
How does that make any sense? You can call it 3 years $72m, sure, but if it's 4 years, it's $120m.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2022, 03:39 PM   #1117
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
They wouldn't have had to tag him until next year. But there is no certainty he wouldn't hold out this season.
That's my entire point. He could have just said he's sitting until it is resolved, which means they're paying him $21M this year to do nothing.

They HAD to do something and he made it clear to them that he didn't really want to stay in KC. People act like they had some alternative but Tyreek Hill had a shit ton of leverage in this situation.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2022, 03:39 PM   #1118
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
Why do you keep bringing up only the guaranteed money while at the same time crediting the years that are included in the full $120M?

Stop being the moron you are.
Because he'll only get the full 120 if he meets every single incentive and if he meets every single incentive, you think they'll give 2 shits about giving him $120mil?
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2022, 03:39 PM   #1119
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
Veach is going to show everyone why he’s the ****ing KING at the draft in a huge way.

It’s a real shame we didn’t capitalize in the second half of that Bengals game.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2022, 03:39 PM   #1120
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
:breaks out crayons:

Hill is guaranteed 52M and change at signing.

He's guaranteed the rest of the contract if he's on the roster as of roughly this time next season.

So unless they cut him and pay him $50M for one season, essentially the entire contract is guaranteed.

120M in guarantees. 30M/year.

That IS a QB contract.
He’s ****ing reeruned.

This is futile.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2022, 03:40 PM   #1121
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
He was counting $21M against this year's cap and was refusing to restructure for almost a year.

Playing it out really wasn't an option as we can now see.
I think it was still an option. We had other potential ways to create some cap room including restructures, which we did with thuney and a deal with brown. We could have kept hill and continued to do what we are doing in finding value free agents and try for another solid draft. I would have preferred to take another shot at the super bowl with this core before blowing things up next year. We just took ourselves out of super bowl contention most likely.
Lilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 03-23-2022, 03:40 PM   #1122
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
The tweets on this have been terribly confusing, but I'm 90% sure that the guarantees TOP OUT at $72m. It's not cumulative.
Thats not how I read it.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2022, 03:40 PM   #1123
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
What?!? Bro, are you high? In this hypothetical we force him to play out the remainder of his contract. What Hill wants to do with is up to him, although there's no way he can really hurt the Chiefs, whether it's report and play or sit out until week 10. After the season is done and he's a free agent in 2023 you tag and trade him to the highest bidder.
He was on the books for $21M in guarantees THIS YEAR. If he decided to sit, it would have been a disaster for the team, all but guaranteeing they had no chance at winning anything.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2022, 03:40 PM   #1124
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Because he'll only get the full 120 if he meets every single incentive and if he meets every single incentive, you think they'll give 2 shits about giving him $120mil?
He'll get the $120M if he is there for 4 ****ing years. So stop saying he's only going to get $72M if he's there for 4 years, you dumbass.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2022, 03:40 PM   #1125
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Damn. Want me to come over and kick your dog too?
Actually, no... I put my best friend down in 2005 and I still can't think about it and not start crying like a little girl...

Anyways, we have Mahomes and that's all that matters. I should have taken a step away from the keyboard as my sister was pretty much in tears about Tyreek leaving.

After all, it's a business. If they can get fans emotionally involved, then that's to their benefit.
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.